Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 3 of 28)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (43) · No (140)

Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iPhone 10 Repair

Appointment for a recall on iphone 10 at Doncaster on 6 Dec 2020. Walked into store with a perfect iphone screen, walked out with a damaged screen. Response was that they do not take responsibility for any damages Store did not offer to fix my screen, this caused me to be extremely anxious and disappointed. Where is the duty of care to customer. Customer Service by staff member who returned my phone was absolutely appauling. iPhone 10 recall issue was not fixed.

Saahil

SaahilSydney, NSW

Apple services sucks ..pathetic monopoly

Apple and it’s services sucks .. pathetic monopoly .. they provide two years of warranty and their devices can’t last more than that then it will cost a fortune to repair them ..pathetic monopoly

mikevdz11

mikevdz11

WHat is going on people

Apple store still concerned about the COVID virus. Only shop in Robina centre

Had to have an appointment to enter store. Was in the queue of 10 people.

An Apple staff member standing to one side responsible for handing out face masks.

His mask was off and he had his finger up his nose. In public. Disgusting.

5 people in queue were watching and immediately left the queue.
Apple, Are you people for real. What circus is this.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

May

MayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Customer Service

Bought an iphone online as we were attracted to the black friday discounts. We were waiting for our e-gift card for days and decided to call in to 133622 number. To our dismay, I was told RUDELY we bought our iphone from the education store and was not entitled. They said the store cannot be accessed unless I intentionally searched for it. I have no idea how we got in to the page. As a consumer, we have no malice. But the staff spoke to me in a very judgemental and rude tone and said that I am entitled to my views when I said his response is very robotic.
Who wants to beg for a $50 e gift card!! The phone conversation made me feel as if I was a cheater or scammer! Terrible company.

Chris332

Chris332Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience in a long time

I have been an Apple loyal for years and spent thousands on their products. The last visit to the Chadstone store was the worst experience ever. We had to make appointments etc which is understandable with the current situation, however after a day of waiting the person who served us clearly needed more product training and customer skills. Very judgmental and did not have any product knowledge at all. I am taking this further with their store manager, provided they are trained as well and know what they are talking about

Swimstar

SwimstarSydney, NSW

Repair rip-off

My daughters iPhone was 2 weeks out of warranty when the phone wouldn’t charge and the message was along the lines of plug to software. She did and still not working. She took her phone into Canberra Apple and asked for repair, they quoted $800, so she opted to buy a new phone instead.
I asked her for the phone and I took it to a local repair shop for a quote. (Not Apple store). In Sydney.
Outcome was $115 fixed and now my phone.
This is totally outrageous, she bought a new iPhone that was more than $1000.
She had recently bought a house so therefore not flashed with cash.
So my message to anybody out there with a technical issue go elsewhere! Also, if you opt for a new phone don’t leave your old one for them to fix and resell.

SL710

SL710Sydney, NSW

Not Happy Apple !!!!

My iPhone 12 was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday Stayed home all Wednesday all Thursday and all Friday Its Sat now Guess no iPhone over the weekend TNT Express are hopeless as well and did not keep me informed You have taken money out of my CC but no goods for me Have been a faithful apple customer for years and am not happy with the service

Buyer beware they take thousands more than purchase price from your account after purchase!

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refuse to buy online again! Change the courier!!

Awful courier service TNT so many complaints made about their delivery service yet apple still uses them. Im that close to asking for a refund and cancelling the order! Made to wait and find time off to sit at home and wait for my iphone! Hard to cover my shift at work and it should have been delivered Last Friday. Its now tuesday afternoon!

Martin

MartinAdelaide

Charged for a service I didn’t order

Got a free trial to drop box , but didn’t use it
Wasn’t aware you have 20 days to opt out.
Have been paying $18.49 per month for the last 14 months. Contacted Apple and they said they can only refund the last 2 months,
Be very careful with free trials this is fraudulent

EKW

EKWMid North Coast, NSW

Scammers!

I purchased one games package online, and received one games package. I got billed for two purchases yet apparently I was not eligible for a refund.

Terrible!! Online iPhone 11 Purchase without included headphones/charger!

I didn't receive headphones or a charger plug and can't charge my phone I bought online directly through apple! I am dissatisfied with my purchase and would like the unincluded items to be sent as I paid full price expecting such items to be included.

Discrimination against people with mask exemptions

The Apple store at HIGHPOINT Mall in Melbourne discriminate against people with mask exemptions & do not allow you to enter the store for your appointment. They treat you like you are carrying the virus or worse, the bubonic plague. I don’t recommend anyone with a medical condition & exemption visit this store.

Spanna

Spanna

Repair Booking System

Impossible to make a repair booking online or by phone with Apple Robina!!!! And they couldn’t offer any further information or assistance. The answer was we don’t know and we can’t help you....not good enough Apple!!!!!

George M.

George M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Climate change

They claim abt climate change and exclude products from box and pushing the sales of those excluded accessories by cross selling, then what about so called “climate change”. If we order online direct apple accessories it takes decades to reach us after they show postage has posted.27 oct posted but still 7 nov not reached .

Mato

MatoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Premium Phones, 3rd world delivery choice

After paying $3400 for 2 iPhones, I was disappointed to see that Apple uses the most budget of delivery methods (AustPost/StarTrack) needless to say my package was not delivered in the stated time frame and it was only lodging a complaint to StarTrack that actually got my package moving after 5 days of going nowhere. Very bad choice by Apple, for the amount you are paying I expect better.

Cata T.

Cata T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greedy and reckless

While in lockdown I bought the latest IPhone that as you know is not cheap at all.. I bought it with apple cafe and Apple said the delivery was for free...
of course it was for free it was theworst delivery service ever. Once you have given your money to apple they just don’t care and they will ship it with a company that has 1.2 stars review, when you enquiry about your product they wash their hands saying is related to the delivery company not to them.
I didn’t hire the delivery company I paid directly to APPLE so you should be responsible.
Disgusting

Ninja warrior

Ninja warrior

Won’t be buying Apple anymore. Still dodgy company

Bought phone 2 years ago and it just went out of warranty (2 months ago whilst in lockdown) and what do you know, the black screen of death appears and it now cost $600 to fix the phone!?! You’re kidding right Apple? Still up to your old tricks. Don’t trust them anymore. Went to the store and they were hopeless in helping to make a booking for repairs. Getting a Samsung now. Apple does not care for its customers. Disgusting.

justine

justinemelbourne

Very bad service

With support from apple staff I lost all information on my phone. The staff [name removed] promised to call back with a solution. They haven’t called back even after I emailed. So frustrating. I won’t buy an apple product again. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff. Am still waiting for the phone call. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff. Am still waiting for the phone call. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff.

Rebecca D.