Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 3 of 4)

Physical store, Online store

• Return Claim MadeYes (49) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (21)
HopePerth, WA

Absolutely hopeless

So 3750 dollars later apple tech today tells me device is not fit for purpose so why sell them if a product is a few months out of warranty how is it not fit for purpose and no i do not want to buy newest gadget just a reliable product obviously something apple can not give

Hope

Bad service and poor product that breaks just out of warranty so convenient

No wonder billionaires

Refuse to replace faulty product.

Never by an ipod from Apple online. I bought an ipod from them six months ago that is riddled with faults. Support refuses outright to replace it and insists on spending hours with me trying to get my faulty ipod to do what it was supposed to do. I have been through this process three times now as Apple offers no other form of product support.

Ilya K.
Ilya K.Sydney, NSW

Apple devices are not reliable any more and their warranty service is terrible!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Melb fashionista
Melb fashionistaMelb

Apple Store - Highpoint Melb. Zero customer after sales customer service

Purchased and installed Screen cover for iPhone. Within 2 weeks the screen snapped in half even though I have a flip phone case and phone wasn’t dropped. Rang store & was advised by I think name Adriana? There’s nothing they can do and as far as she’s concerned... the screen did its job.
I proceeded to contact the manufacturer and was told their screens have 2 yr warranty and they have offered me a replacement.
Thanks for your appalling customer service Apple Highpoint!!!!

Tia Marie
Tia MarieSouthwest, VIC

Poor customer service in regards to issues with iPhone X

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Lieng
LiengSydney

Return Issue

Purchase two iphone, return one, wait to pick up for three time, no one came. called again, they will re-arrange to pick up, no one show up again. about three weeks just waiting for curies to pick up my return.
So what? got money from customer, doesn't want to assist? Worst experience i ever had with Apple.
Supper disappointed. Want refund to buy a new product, if this happening, u lost customer for sure.

Joshua A.
Joshua A.Sydney, NSW

Fake product , staff has no idea what they are talking about

Selling Apple pro max fake in Sydney while no even any warning on it is website it is really sham for Big company as Apple company so it is f

Muckl
MucklSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and warranty handling.

Tried to get an Apple watch replaced which battery had swollen and popped the display off the metal frame.
Watch purchased with Apple care+ was over warranty period but I had reported the issue of something appearing to press against the back of the LCD display during warranty period and it was noted on the file. Representative in the store and Manager told me that, in their opinion the reported issue during the warranty period, which could not be diagnosed with Apples diagnostic software and the fault are not related. It seems that Apple's extra warranty (Apple care+) are not worth purchasing anymore and that stores are trying to get out of warranty issues no matter what. This is not the Apple experience I knew and loved.

Ken Mclachlan
Ken MclachlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Apple genius not so genius

Went to apple
In Highpoint with Apple Watch Nike
The glass had Smashed /come away for watch and not from being dropped
Clearly broken . Process send watch away for Repairs which apple watches can’t be repaired I am told do I want to pay for replacement which is just the watch no new band or charger and pay more than what you can buy it for off shelve in jb Hifi for without the 10 day wait
WHAT The
Apple genius I think not

C Z.
C Z.

Poor service at Chadstone store

Hi

Just wanted to let you know my terrible experience at your Chadstone store by a apple assistant named Nick H.

I went in to get my iphone replaced, but he was either helpful or knowledgeable. It ended up been all my data from my old iphone getting erased and could not recover on new phone.

Nick did nothing to help, he's product skill was poor, did not know how to use itune in windows....

I hope this feedback is looked into so other customers are not affected by his disgusting attitude.

Regards

Linda and Brent
Linda and BrentSydney, NSW

No exchange new watch strap unopened

Apple staff could NOT exchange a brand new unopened watch strap bought in the USA - I just wanted a different colour than the gift that I was given ! Very inflexible

jason 27
jason 27South East Queensland, QLD

Apple Robina Store Staff are Con Artists.

I book my iPhone 6 plus in the above store for new battery, the sales-man tried to sign me up a new phone before we we even started. The phone came on then they took it away for testing , came back with some Jargon about it not worth replacing. I went to a local dealer & replaced the battery for $10 cheaper & it works fine now. BE WARNED...Do not go there !

Anthony D.
Anthony D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful new iphone 8+ fault resolution by the world's richest Company...

Worst customer service ever - was lied to over the phone the expected to pay $600

bidol
bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally got my iPhone X replaced

Got to give a shoutout to the employee at the Genius bar in high point I wish I could remember her name!i’ve had nothing but problems with my iPhone X and after taking it 3 times to get looked at finally the lovely young girl ran some tests and she replaced my iPhone within 5 minutes!she was super helpful and friendly and totally understood my frustration!