Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 3 of 7)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (24)
Peter M.

Peter M.

Perfect customer service!

Thanks to the staff at the Apple Store in Broadway! All your staff are courteous and helpful, thanks in particular to one of your Geniuses (I didn't get his name unfortunately) who was able to fix my iPhone's screen in under five minutes, giving me a great amount of relief as I was worried my device had been irreparably damaged.

A big thank you to all the staff of that store! You're an example of the world class customer service and support that defines Apple's philosophy! :)

Matt is great. Deserves promotion

An employee named Matt was very helpful for me and my family. He was very patient and kind. Great work Matt.

Nicoletta

NicolettaSouth Perth

Why no “pay here” station?

Popped into Apple store at Garden City WA to buy a set of EarPods and a mouse. Grabbed both items off the shelf then gazed around looking for where to pay......no sign anywhere of a place to pay, so I asked a young man who said “if you go and stand next to the speaker table I’ll get someone to help you” Stood there waiting waiting longer then 5 minutes - nobody came near me, so I found the young man, handed him the two items I was wanting to pay for and walked out with my $150 !! Headed to one of the telco stores in the centre, took all of 1.5 minutes and I was on my way - why no payment counter Apple?????? Terrible customer experience!!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient & Great service

Purchased an iPad Pro online for pickup in store, the turn around time was less than an hour and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. 5 star service.

Della

DellaPerth

Excellent Friendly Service

Did not buy a new product, but got Excellent and Friendly assistance from Charlie at Apple Store Perth yesterday morning. Charlie went above the call of duty in helping me with my needs. I would recommend him 100 percent, very happy customer. Please send on my regards and gratitude.

Roses66

Roses66South East Queensland, QLD

Condescending & Unhelpful

I called Apple Support for the third time in two years about the dodgy battery in my iPhone 7 and once again they were completely unhelpful and still refusing to take responsibility for their faulty product. I was actually put through to a supervisor this time who proved to be condescending & argumentative. I told her I had already been into Apple store at Chermside in Qld twice and both times they told me the battery was fine, it must be the way I am using the phone which is a load of rubbish because my iPhone 6 would last 2 to 3 days before it needed recharging and I used it EXACTLY the same as the iPhone 7 which needs charging every single day, sometimes twice! I am very disappointed with their lack of professionalism.

Jessie and Michael

Jessie and MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

I had an intermittent problem recharging my iPad Pro. Booked a time at Doncaster. Michael immediately saw what the problem was and he gave us (free) a new cord and plug. He generally checked things out and answered questions politely, using language that I could understand (that is, not overly technical). He has great communication skills, great technical skills and is both professional and friendly. We were very impressed. Thanks very much Michael for both your skills and your “niceness”.

JMF09

JMF09Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not So Great

For such an expensive phone & to queue up is a terrible service, Where is there such a service else where? Suggest more stores to give a better service.
Very disappointed with Apple!

CFD

CFDSydney

Apple store online

Order online delivered with express post on the day of launch. Online team sent emails confirming updating through apple app and so on the best experience.

Way better then dealing with onsite team. Plus I didn’t even leave the couch

mark

markGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Quality service

Visited the Apple Store in southland , was great to be served and updated with the information I needed , they were also happy to help set up the computer

Nik

Nik

I’ve been put off Apple thanks to the non communication and lack of knowledge

Kelly G

Kelly GAU

highly recommend Apple Store - Bondi Junction

Apple store Chadstone... Great service

My iPhone stopped working suddenly last week and as it was a couple of years old, I was sure I was facing a big bill for repair or replacement.
I made an appointment at the Chadstone Apple store and told my sorry tale.
The customer service man tested the phone and confirmed it was indeed dead. To my surprise and delight I was offered and took a replacement equivalent at no charge. GREAT SERVICE!!

PB3000

PB3000melbourne

Not happy with the service(Chadstone store)

Kenny

KennySydney

My iMac was getting very slow and I brought it in Apple store at Broadway shopping centre. They diagnosed problem. At first they thought its a software issue but then it turned out to be hard disk problem. They replace the hard disk and they also replace the outside screen glass as it had a tiny crack on it. The guys served me very helpful and solved problem.

Alex A.

Alex A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stand by your product

Apple is a company which is great in making product that have a minimal life span. Product that can’t be modified except by the company itself. The problem with that is that they can at anytime refuse repair and force you to buy a whole new product. You should be able to support your hardware no matter where else you have your screen repaired. I asked for genuine repair was refused service because the phone is fake. Well that phone feels real to me and the guy who repair it in under 30 min. I spent more that that in apple store trying to find answers. Go figure. I know I broke some self made rule. But that is not the case in Australia.

Romit

RomitGoodwood

Apple iPhone X has little trouble but ok

I brought iPhone X and inserted my sim card by face recognition set up.
after couple of hours it asked for a passcode that I never had.

Now it has stopped reading my face and I do not have passcode with me. Entered password wrong several times made my brand new iPhone blocked.

I can not use it. Proof of purchase is attached, it is not even a day old.

Apart from that it is okay

Pablos

PablosSydney, NSW

Apple's excellent Return Policy

Foxy

Foxybooker Bay

Great Service at Apple Store

I went to the Apple Store with my iPhone 6 which was very quiet for listening to phone calls. The staff were very efficient and fast and organised and fixed my phone with a new screen and speaker within 2 hours. Happy people, totally responsive and helpful.
Like your work, Apple people.

I just want to pay!

Just visited our local apple store to pick up 2 cords. We selected the items and looked for a cash register or someone to pay. All we found after asking someone for help (and being told they were busy we needed to wait in a queue) were long queues of people asking involved questions. We finally got to the front of the queue only to find he was ‘not the right guy to take our money’ he told us to wait over the side. Nobody came and we had again to seek out someone to pay. Maybe a counter at the back to pay at would be great. Not everyone needs to ask questions.