Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 3 of 5)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (14)
ANT

ANTADELAIDE

Apple Store Rundle Mall

Phone was not working so I called and went though tests with apple over phone.
Phone was still having sound issues with in 12 months of buying.
They booked an apt that suited me in and I put the phone in for repair which was fixed promptly.
They folleed up with a sms advising it was ready for collection and there opening store times.
All agent in store and phone where just so polite. This service is the best service I have ever received in Adelaide. Phone repaired at no charge. Due to ACL
Well done apple - I will continue to buy your products

Nazi

NaziSydney, NSW

Unforgettable experience!

I bought an iphone 6Splus about a year ago and unfortunately it felt in the salt water. When I was completely disappointed, Apple has offered me a new phone, 50% discount same model same colour as long as the date of purchase is not more than two years.
I am so pleased.

Ann

AnnMelbourne

CNt live without apple support for my iphone

I would like to thank the apple employee at the fountain gate shopping centre Apple Store for his excellent information regarding using my iPhone and regarding the purchase of another iPad he was very patient with us as we are not very technically minded so thank you Shaun ( English fellow) and please pass on our gratitude I would only ever buy an iPhone due to its great back up from this store

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jill

JillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple Store Robina

Ashley

AshleyGympie

Awesome service and easy to deal with

Easy, no fuss transaction. Fast delivery. You can even get interest free on some products (not offered very often in retail outlets)

Bosjul

BosjulNew South Wales, 2650

Who Do You Call When In Trouble With Technology Apple.com Support Services Australia

Amber

Amber

Fantastic customer service, thankyou!

jan r

jan rForster

Wow

After trying to deal with Telstra about a broken I pad air wifi cellular that I bought from them I went to apple to get some answers.
Without any prompting they arranged for a brand new device then and there and also managed to save my photos from the broken iPad which was only 7 months old.

White Ears Ahead Of Time

White Ears Ahead Of TimeTweed Heads

Tick Tock Now Thats A Clock

l want to thank Apple computers for their

lovely support and excellent service over the

last eight years, it leaves me speechless they

are so kind!

Very best Wishes

Greg..

Steven

StevenSydney, NSW

Easy to use and free delivery

If you buy Apple products online, it's fast, free delivery and EXPENSIVE
As Apple store does not offer discounts at all.

The store is ok, however, it's very busy. Sometimes I wait like 20 min before I get served. And the other time I have to ask to be served.

Apart from that it's ok, thus the 3 star

Selecia

SeleciaSydney

Great Customer Service at Chatswood Store

I recently took my ipad to get fixed at the genius bar. Turns out their was a hardware problem and warranty had expired by a few months. Despite this, the genius bar employee was kind enough to convinced the manager to give me a replacement ipad at no extra cost. 10/10 for customer service.

Kris

KrisMelbourne

Fantastic Service at Apple Store Southland

pete

pete

Ordering stuff online was fast simple and efficient

I have an app on my iphone called Apple Store. I wanted to order the latest stuff from Apple but don't live close to an Apple Store and the JB HiFi store has limited stock of stuff, So I ordered everything I wanted via the app on Monday morning. It was delivered to me via courier by Wednesday lunchtime. (I live in the outer suburbs of a capital city ) it was exactly what I wanted and ordered and it was delivered in well packed cartons . Well done Apple - this is exactly how it should be.

Nobbsy

NobbsyCranebrook

Fantastic value for money

Iphone not working so made an appointment at apple, an hour later I walked out the store problem solved. Exchanged my iphone which was out of warranty. Got an updated iphone at a minimal price. great service quick and easy.

Felicity

FelicityMelbourne

Amazing service at Highpoint Shoping Centre

Wow - amazing efficient service - just what you need - after my iPhone failed I was able to book a same day spot online - I got there 10 minutes early and was seen 2 mins before my spot time by the genius Tommo! He tested my phone - pronounced it fatal and within half an hour I was leaving the store with a replacement phone - there were approximately 60 staff on duty this Easter Monday so who could complain about that? Apple you are fantastic !! Thanks Tommo

Spotty

Spotty

Amazing and always VERY helpful!

Always have had the best service with Apple for all of their products and would highly recommend! Always a pleaseure to deal with!

Heather

HeatherMount Waverley

customer service

the Apple store is amazing because they attend to you straight away and give really easy to understand advise if you have a problem with your ipad or iPhone.they are very obliging and you are treated with respect and their prices are very good and after sales service is impecable

Excellent customer service.

I walked into the Robina store with great disappointment as this is my 2nd. phone that has gone kaput. Needed help asap as banking was locked out. Directed at store to see Rhys who did his very best to get me a place at the Genius Bar closing in 60+ minutes. Waited for 30 minutes and was greeted by Nikko - great tech who knew what to do. Got phone service back in 20 minutes. Great job Nikko and Rhys! Keep up the great customer service.

Outstanding service and sales experience

What a wonderful experience! Over the past 3 months I have been looking into purchasing a smart watch but with the market flooded with wearables I had no idea where to begin. I decided to shop around, leading me to explore new Apple Watch 2 at the Apple Store in Doncaster.

Kris Katic at Apple Doncaster, assisted me. He really took the time to listen, understand and explain everything I needed to know. Nothing was too difficult for him as I tried on multiple bands and faces to determine the right watch for me. I've gone from being uncertain about which watch to purchase, to purchasing the new Apple watch AND an additional band. This was solely due to the brilliant service Kris provided! Thanks Kris!

Lorenz

Julie

JulieCastlereagh

Brilliant assistance.

Have been having numerous problems with Telstra Mail on my iPhone and iPad but Roger at the Penrith store was very patient with me and fixed everything brilliantly. Could not have been more helpful.