Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 3 of 6)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (19)
Romit

RomitGoodwood

Apple iPhone X has little trouble but ok

I brought iPhone X and inserted my sim card by face recognition set up.
after couple of hours it asked for a passcode that I never had.

Now it has stopped reading my face and I do not have passcode with me. Entered password wrong several times made my brand new iPhone blocked.

I can not use it. Proof of purchase is attached, it is not even a day old.

Apart from that it is okay

Pablos

PablosSydney, NSW

Apple's excellent Return Policy

Foxy

Foxybooker Bay

Great Service at Apple Store

I went to the Apple Store with my iPhone 6 which was very quiet for listening to phone calls. The staff were very efficient and fast and organised and fixed my phone with a new screen and speaker within 2 hours. Happy people, totally responsive and helpful.
Like your work, Apple people.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Honeybadger

Honeybadgerperth, WA

Always a good outcome at Apple Stores

ANT

ANTADELAIDE

Apple Store Rundle Mall

Phone was not working so I called and went though tests with apple over phone.
Phone was still having sound issues with in 12 months of buying.
They booked an apt that suited me in and I put the phone in for repair which was fixed promptly.
They folleed up with a sms advising it was ready for collection and there opening store times.
All agent in store and phone where just so polite. This service is the best service I have ever received in Adelaide. Phone repaired at no charge. Due to ACL
Well done apple - I will continue to buy your products

Nazi

NaziSydney, NSW

Unforgettable experience!

I bought an iphone 6Splus about a year ago and unfortunately it felt in the salt water. When I was completely disappointed, Apple has offered me a new phone, 50% discount same model same colour as long as the date of purchase is not more than two years.
I am so pleased.

Shely

ShelyBrisbane

Repairing my cracked screen

I smashed my phone screen when I had a fall in Townsville. I contacted Apple store to arrange a repair of my phone. They made an apt for me to attend the store & get it fixed.

Foodnpiste

FoodnpisteNorthern New South

Prepare before you go

I don’t usually go into the Apple Store but I needed to pick an item up. All of their products can be seen on line and there will not be any super special prices in store. I ordered and paid online, booked a slot, walked into the store, spoke to 2 people, got my item and was out of there within 5 minutes. In a shop full of teenage tyre kickers this is an excellent turnover time. The staff tried hard to make conversation and were very pleasant.

Ann

AnnMelbourne

CNt live without apple support for my iphone

I would like to thank the apple employee at the fountain gate shopping centre Apple Store for his excellent information regarding using my iPhone and regarding the purchase of another iPad he was very patient with us as we are not very technically minded so thank you Shaun ( English fellow) and please pass on our gratitude I would only ever buy an iPhone due to its great back up from this store

Jill

JillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple Store Robina

Ashley

AshleyGympie

Awesome service and easy to deal with

Easy, no fuss transaction. Fast delivery. You can even get interest free on some products (not offered very often in retail outlets)

Bosjul

BosjulNew South Wales, 2650

Who Do You Call When In Trouble With Technology Apple.com Support Services Australia

Amber

Amber

Fantastic customer service, thankyou!

jan r

jan rForster

Wow

After trying to deal with Telstra about a broken I pad air wifi cellular that I bought from them I went to apple to get some answers.
Without any prompting they arranged for a brand new device then and there and also managed to save my photos from the broken iPad which was only 7 months old.

White Ears Ahead Of Time

White Ears Ahead Of TimeTweed Heads

Tick Tock Now Thats A Clock

l want to thank Apple computers for their

lovely support and excellent service over the

last eight years, it leaves me speechless they

are so kind!

Very best Wishes

Greg..

Selecia

SeleciaSydney

Great Customer Service at Chatswood Store

I recently took my ipad to get fixed at the genius bar. Turns out their was a hardware problem and warranty had expired by a few months. Despite this, the genius bar employee was kind enough to convinced the manager to give me a replacement ipad at no extra cost. 10/10 for customer service.

Kris

KrisMelbourne

Fantastic Service at Apple Store Southland

pete

pete

Ordering stuff online was fast simple and efficient

I have an app on my iphone called Apple Store. I wanted to order the latest stuff from Apple but don't live close to an Apple Store and the JB HiFi store has limited stock of stuff, So I ordered everything I wanted via the app on Monday morning. It was delivered to me via courier by Wednesday lunchtime. (I live in the outer suburbs of a capital city ) it was exactly what I wanted and ordered and it was delivered in well packed cartons . Well done Apple - this is exactly how it should be.

Nobbsy

NobbsyCranebrook

Fantastic value for money

Iphone not working so made an appointment at apple, an hour later I walked out the store problem solved. Exchanged my iphone which was out of warranty. Got an updated iphone at a minimal price. great service quick and easy.

Felicity

FelicityMelbourne

Amazing service at Highpoint Shoping Centre

Wow - amazing efficient service - just what you need - after my iPhone failed I was able to book a same day spot online - I got there 10 minutes early and was seen 2 mins before my spot time by the genius Tommo! He tested my phone - pronounced it fatal and within half an hour I was leaving the store with a replacement phone - there were approximately 60 staff on duty this Easter Monday so who could complain about that? Apple you are fantastic !! Thanks Tommo