Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 4 of 27)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (37) · No (123)

290373m

290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

MacBook Pro 2016 4 TB Ports - Apple refuses warranty repairs - Authorized service provider useless

Charmsy

CharmsySydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced

murtaza

murtazaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

iphone repair

Horrible horrible service, i will never buy from apple again. my camera on my iPhone is not working, been on the phone with apple for weeks trying to get a appointment, finally managed to make one last week, today i show up to my surprise that a appoint was never made, asked the guy if i could line up he said no and that i could not wait as there is not enough time today. i will be getting a refund for my iPhone under the Australian law, screw apple

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Hilda V.

Hilda V.South East Queensland, QLD

There was no 0 star option

OMG!!!
Wish i found this page earlier !!!
200% true 1 star reviews!!!
Worst customer service ever.. that's the reason i sold my IPhone 11 pro after only couple months after purchase.
Lost so much money but i thought my peace is worth much more.
Gone back to Samsung/Android
I'm now happier than ever!!!

Yode

Yode

The Death of Apple

Jason Levey

Jason LeveyHunter Region, NSW

Hardware issue outside of warranty- sent to store for a fix which was to be told buy a full price new IPhone.

Absolutely Terrible Customer Service

Christian Warta

Christian Warta

Apple & TNT

After 2 weeks of rerouting, delays, and whatever, the tracking info of my Apple order showed that my item will arrive today 3rd July before 18:00 pm. It didn't. I wasted a whole day waiting and lost my income for this day too because I can't work and wait on-site at the same time. No update, no info, no phone contact. I have no idea how long I still need to wait. I am talking about a maximum configured MacBook Pro 2016. I am talking about a valuable purchase which I had to work very long and hard to be able to afford. A disgrace. I am shocked that Apple (which I highly respect) is contracting such a nightmare of delivering company.

Sarra

SarraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE at Apple Rundle Mall in Adelaide (SA)

The guys at Apple Rundle Mall store in Adelaide offer an INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE... every time I have been there and had an issue with my phone, I was taken care of. Everyone that served me was helpful and professional, kind and made me feel good about any questions I had. I own an Iphone 11, MacBook Air and an Ipad 6th generation... and I love apple products. I've had some issues with previous iphones but I must admit, every time I visited the Rundle Mall store it was a very positive experience.

michael s.

michael s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible management service

Howard J.

Howard J.Sydney, NSW

30 years of Apple and now I am thinking of other options

Rusty

RustyPerth, WA

False advertising on new Trade-In for new phone...

Purchased new iPhone SE using the new trade-in option. New phone arrived and suppose to get 14 days to trade in old phone. Yet after only one week after receiving my phone I took trade-in to post office and day later got email from Apple saying they still haven’t got my return. So I checked status in Apple store only to see notice that as they have canceled my return and even if it has been shipped they will not provide credit and will return my old phone. Even though there is 4 days still left of 14 days offered...

Kim R

Kim RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful experience at the Chadstone Apple Store

Jack was patient, knowledgeable and extremely personalable.
He took the time to go through everything and at no time did I feel he was rushing me to make a decision.
Even though I decided not to repair my old computer he was happy to help me set up my IPad and demonstrate some of the functions.
Very pleased with the service.

red s.

red s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NEVER BUY APPLE

Took a laptop for repairs and they said would fix flickering screen for no cost! Get a call a few days later telling they found the screen was not faulty so a board had to be changed at a cost of $600! The criminals just suck u in to leave the unit there and pluck some ridiculous figure from there backsided to make extra money! Pack of criminals! Apple has made me sick! I urge anyone not to buy their overpriced rubbish that last no more than 3 years!

Ekta

EktaPerth, WA

The service at Gineus bar is not Genius at all !!!

Worst service experienced at Apple store Perth City. One Apple rep was serving three different customer at the same time.. not consumer focused at all... had to wait...wait... and wait for hours as she was just switching between three consumers and finally ended up without any solution.... and Apple rep was insisting me to buy new product.... Soory mate! Your service sucks!! No more business with you guys.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Terrible customer service and Fragile product

Recently my 1 year old watch happened to unpair with my phone. Despite of trying every advice on Apple website and internet but no success to repairing it. Unable to make a reservation online so I went to the store and got told to come back another day at 9:30 with lack of interest to know the issue. After I refused to comeback another day he then booked me in to see a bloody Genius Bar at 3 hours later. Wasting my time and money. I will never ever buy any Apple product again.

Sophie

Sophie

Horrible

Had to wait in line an hour before the store opened and then was told to come back tomorrow and repeat the process again as they were booked out for appt for later that day. So went back the next morning, waited another 45 mins, booked an appt to pick up my new Mac book for later that afternoon (after work). Arrived at the appt on time and was told that they had sold out of the product and that I to wait potentially a month for it to be restocked. Went straight to JB (should have done in the first place) and they sold me a laptop and at a better price than Apple and they included the USB converter for free.

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time wasting

I need my phone looked at as it keeps turning off. Did the online diagnostic and ok. Can’t book an appointment on line, so go into the store. Book an appointment in 2 hours - 2 an half hours later still waiting. When I check they said it’s another hour. I bet if I was buying something they’d be quicker! Poor show Apple

Vivian K

Vivian K

Refused refund after a child accidental purchase

My son with ASD&ADHD accidentally purchased nearly $200 worth of things in Minecraft marketplace without our permission, and Apple refuse my refund request twice without giving me any reasons, I tried the calls, online chat, none of them were helpful, your people basically just told me there was nothing they can do. I need to accept whatever decision Apple made. You left me with no other options. now I’m feeling angry and confused. I’m sure I’m not the only devastate parent out there who had similar experiences.

Update: After email the CEO of “Apple”, they finally refunded me money. I’m surprised and feeling grateful there are still good boss and people in the world of business. Thank you.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

APPLE SELL PRODUCTS AND THEN REFUSE AN APPOINTMENT TO HELP ME.

I purchased a new iPhone at Southland Vic,the girl was polite and helpful but didn’t transfer my data from my old phone,said she couldn’t.After ringing Apple for an appointment for follow up help,no appointments available!Told I would need to go to Southland and queue up to make an appointment for another day.
I am elderly and trying to self isolate,I have no one to help me,my emails are not coming through.DISGUSTING SERVICE APPLE!