Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 4 of 7)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (136)
Sophie

Sophie

Horrible

Had to wait in line an hour before the store opened and then was told to come back tomorrow and repeat the process again as they were booked out for appt for later that day. So went back the next morning, waited another 45 mins, booked an appt to pick up my new Mac book for later that afternoon (after work). Arrived at the appt on time and was told that they had sold out of the product and that I to wait potentially a month for it to be restocked. Went straight to JB (should have done in the first place) and they sold me a laptop and at a better price than Apple and they included the USB converter for free.

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time wasting

I need my phone looked at as it keeps turning off. Did the online diagnostic and ok. Can’t book an appointment on line, so go into the store. Book an appointment in 2 hours - 2 an half hours later still waiting. When I check they said it’s another hour. I bet if I was buying something they’d be quicker! Poor show Apple

Vivian K

Vivian K

Refused refund after a child accidental purchase

My son with ASD&ADHD accidentally purchased nearly $200 worth of things in Minecraft marketplace without our permission, and Apple refuse my refund request twice without giving me any reasons, I tried the calls, online chat, none of them were helpful, your people basically just told me there was nothing they can do. I need to accept whatever decision Apple made. You left me with no other options. now I’m feeling angry and confused. I’m sure I’m not the only devastate parent out there who had similar experiences.

Update: After email the CEO of “Apple”, they finally refunded me money. I’m surprised and feeling grateful there are still good boss and people in the world of business. Thank you.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

APPLE SELL PRODUCTS AND THEN REFUSE AN APPOINTMENT TO HELP ME.

I purchased a new iPhone at Southland Vic,the girl was polite and helpful but didn’t transfer my data from my old phone,said she couldn’t.After ringing Apple for an appointment for follow up help,no appointments available!Told I would need to go to Southland and queue up to make an appointment for another day.
I am elderly and trying to self isolate,I have no one to help me,my emails are not coming through.DISGUSTING SERVICE APPLE!

A total disgrace

An Imac arrived with a dent on the screen, I called to organise a return but after 20 phone calls still no pick up. Today I called again speaking to a guy who sounded half asleep I totally lost it. After this experience I find it quite surprising that people still buy Apple at a premium price for such rubbish service.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

They have no idea about what they do

After 10 days from returning an online purchase to store, I haven't received the money back into my account and have been told from my financial company that they have not even received any refund request from Apple yet.

ElisySydney, NSW

5.00pm

Apple miranda :Worse experience by Chris Aylord- i think he gave a wrong name too perhaps.no name tag so not sure.horrid waste of time as he attended to people buying hoods not repairs.i have 9 apple products thanks to bad service moving to HP and samsung .
I dont need attitude from your lay service people claiming to be managers!

Apple is a rip off

Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t get my iPhone fixed, no staff can help me

Make a call to Apple to book in my phone as my battery is faulty. Their option was to just keep trying as their system can’t go past 7 days. What a joke?
I’ve spent over 2 hours of my time chasing their tail. Well maybe they can chase mine, I’m so close to going over to Samsung. I understand we are in a pandemic, but I also have a business and need my phone working...
Someone please touch base with me, or Apple is over for us.

Debbie

DebbieVic

Apple support -disgraceful

Electronics & Computing Shops

Unreliable shipping and patronising staff

Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait for lousy service

Had to book an appointment for a consultation with a tech person to basically be told the they know the iPhone 7 is a piece of junk but it’s not their problem.

Richard

RichardCentral West, NSW

Hard to discuss false charge

I was charged $400 on my credit card. I am prepared to say that Apple were not responsible for this, but it took about four hours on the telephone for them to clear the matter up. I am convinced that Apple were not responsible for this, and my bank's fraud squad are looking into it. I just feel that it could have been settled in 15 minutes.

Sheila Ryan

Sheila RyanSydney, NSW

Poor service for a premium product

Apple directs you to perform self diagnostic checks before bringing your device in for check/repairs. Even when you know what is wrong you still need to wait days for a booking to talk about it! What a joke. The arrogance is palpable.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best Mac ever

On Tuesday 28th January 2020 I got a iMac 21.5" 2012 as a replacement for my MacBook Pro 15" 2012 since they came and took it on Monday night and since I put Windows 10 on it wasn't working so they couldn't fix it.

Karen

KarenWarnervale

Incorrect invoices

Beware of how Apple invoice you for your purchases.
If you buy with a "free" promotion item they take the value of the promotion item off the value of your item. Which means if you have it insured, want to claim it on your tax, or salary sacrifice the item, you cannot claim for the actual value only the value on the invoice. Apple REFUSE to show the items correctly. Customer service in Australia refer this to Singapore office, where the representatives are happy to give a lecture on processes but not listen to the needs of the customer. I have referred this matter to the department of Fair Trading.

Khairani khairani

Khairani khairaniWoodbine

Disappointing experience with Apple support team

I need to unlocked my phone, sent proof of purchase but they need more documents but it’s unclear what they need & when I called no one can helped and rude.

Mitesh

MiteshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apple devices are not reliable and their warranty service is horrible! Buggy Software

Refuse to replace faulty product.

Never by an ipod from Apple online. I bought an ipod from them six months ago that is riddled with faults. Support refuses outright to replace it and insists on spending hours with me trying to get my faulty ipod to do what it was supposed to do. I have been through this process three times now as Apple offers no other form of product support.

Iman

ImanNew South Wales

Excellent customer service

Apple store Miranda is a great store with efficient customer service! Staff are very friendly and ensure to provide excellent and honest advice. Highly recommend Apple at Miranda! Well done!

CatherineM

CatherineM

An Amazing Customer Support Service, before and after purchasing my MacBook Air and iphone

I was given great advice by Customer Support Service before I purchased an iphone and a MacBook Air. I needed to attend the Apple Store for support in navigating through what was a new experience for me, on a quite regular basis for a number of weeks. On every occasion that I needed support I was assisted patiently and respectfully by Staff either by phone or at the store until my confidence was such that I was able to navigate my lap top without assistance. I am extremely delighted both with my purchases and the ongoing support that I have received, since then.