Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 4 of 7)

Physical store, Online store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (134)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (108)

A total disgrace

An Imac arrived with a dent on the screen, I called to organise a return but after 20 phone calls still no pick up. Today I called again speaking to a guy who sounded half asleep I totally lost it. After this experience I find it quite surprising that people still buy Apple at a premium price for such rubbish service.

ElisySydney, NSW

5.00pm

Apple miranda :Worse experience by Chris Aylord- i think he gave a wrong name too perhaps.no name tag so not sure.horrid waste of time as he attended to people buying hoods not repairs.i have 9 apple products thanks to bad service moving to HP and samsung .
I dont need attitude from your lay service people claiming to be managers!

Apple is a rip off

Katia B.

Katia B.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

Always quick and easy service. My phone stoped charging. It was way out of warranty. We came to the store and they fixed it within 2 minutes without any charges. Alway nice and friendly atmosphere even though they are always quite busy

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

fred

fredSydney, NSW

Apple service

Debbie

DebbieVic

Apple support -disgraceful

Unreliable shipping and patronising staff

290373m

290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely terrible service. Trying to get rid of the customer for every price

Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait for lousy service

Had to book an appointment for a consultation with a tech person to basically be told the they know the iPhone 7 is a piece of junk but it’s not their problem.

Richard

RichardCentral West, NSW

Hard to discuss false charge

I was charged $400 on my credit card. I am prepared to say that Apple were not responsible for this, but it took about four hours on the telephone for them to clear the matter up. I am convinced that Apple were not responsible for this, and my bank's fraud squad are looking into it. I just feel that it could have been settled in 15 minutes.

Sheila Ryan

Sheila RyanSydney, NSW

Poor service for a premium product

Apple directs you to perform self diagnostic checks before bringing your device in for check/repairs. Even when you know what is wrong you still need to wait days for a booking to talk about it! What a joke. The arrogance is palpable.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best Mac ever

On Tuesday 28th January 2020 I got a iMac 21.5" 2012 as a replacement for my MacBook Pro 15" 2012 since they came and took it on Monday night and since I put Windows 10 on it wasn't working so they couldn't fix it.

Khairani khairani

Khairani khairaniWoodbine

Disappointing experience with Apple support team

I need to unlocked my phone, sent proof of purchase but they need more documents but it’s unclear what they need & when I called no one can helped and rude.

Mitesh

MiteshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apple devices are not reliable and their warranty service is horrible! Buggy Software

Iman

ImanNew South Wales

Excellent customer service

Apple store Miranda is a great store with efficient customer service! Staff are very friendly and ensure to provide excellent and honest advice. Highly recommend Apple at Miranda! Well done!

Amy D.

Amy D.Sydney, NSW

Genius bar not honest

I need to replace the ear phone and be rejected. The staff wrote a report of physical dent and there is no dent on it. The right set of ear phone had not been working before any damage but I just did not want to bother if I can hear with the let side and the another party still can hear me. The staff is rude and dishonest without any objectivity. I regret so much brought Iphone pro max. will definitely change to another brand for my next phone.

CatherineM

CatherineM

An Amazing Customer Support Service, before and after purchasing my MacBook Air and iphone

I was given great advice by Customer Support Service before I purchased an iphone and a MacBook Air. I needed to attend the Apple Store for support in navigating through what was a new experience for me, on a quite regular basis for a number of weeks. On every occasion that I needed support I was assisted patiently and respectfully by Staff either by phone or at the store until my confidence was such that I was able to navigate my lap top without assistance. I am extremely delighted both with my purchases and the ongoing support that I have received, since then.

Brendan Kaczorowski

Brendan KaczorowskiHunter Region, NSW

Iv never waited so long for someone to take my money

I was told I needed a phone replacement and then waited for 2 hrs for someone to replace my phone. What was the wait for ? It only took 2 minutes to actually replace the phone

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

History with Apple macbook, imac & iphone.

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dishonest about delivery time

Apple online promised to deliver next business day on their website. The Ipad I ordered turned out to be 7 business days. The customer service operator was robotic. I was unable to cancel the order or make changes to where it was to be delivered. In fact, the courier had to go to an address that no one would be because it was printed on the label. Really quite silly. I ended up having to ask them to keep it in storage for 3 weeks. My son missed out on the Christmas present. Never yet anything posted from apple. They do not live up to their promises and their service is quite ridiculous.

Lisa M.

Lisa M.Hunter Region, NSW

Rude and unhelpful

Telephone support person was rude and unhelpful. He could not resolve my issue with Apple TV and kept saying that I should have called sooner, before the problem occurred. Kept me on hold for long periods and I am pretty sure some of that was on purpose because I asked to speak to his supervisor. I love Apple products & the in store staff are great, but phone support was sub standard to say the least.