Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 4 of 5)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (13)
Lightness

LightnessCanberra 2600, ACT

Apple Store Protocols

Pauline

Pauline

Apple Store Charlestown...Old School Customer Service Still Lives

I am not much of an Apple girl, I tend more toward Samsung, however my husband got an Ipad for our daughter. I had downloaded movies from Itunes and couldnt work out why they were only partially downloading. I took it into the Apple store at Charlestown and they were fabulous!! I was there for 15mins, 3 people approached me to serve me at various times and they all taught me something different. The staff are patient, kind and friendly. If I purchase any more Apple products I would go back there in a heartbeat..they are wonderful.

Adsa

AdsaBrisbane

Great Store In-Person and Online, if you get Australia Post shipping

The store is amazing in-person, friendly staff and the genius' always give use multiple options, and give us the cheapest options! Online, the store is great and the Apple Store app is great. Highly recommend Apple as always!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Nick RMelbourne

Outstanding service provided by Harley at Apple Southland Genius Bar.

been almost 3 months and my iMac is still working great

THANKYOU NASH .

Talk To The Mac Smithfield far north Queensland has a man working there that has the best customer service :) I took my sons iphone in and Nash totally fixed it for me even after it taking quite a while he did not give up ! THANKYOU again very much for your time and patience ! Happy customer

Great Service

I was having troubles with my phone plan, and where my service provider was unable to fix it, a man named Axel from Apple Miranda fixed my issues.

I love my new laptop.

The service at Apple Chatswood was great as always. They where very busy because the new iPhone 6s had just come out but they sat me down to wait a short time and then helped me choose which product was best for me. After that they helped me get stared with my new device.

Sara Burston

Sara BurstonGold Coast

What a fantastic experience!

Matthew from the Genius Bar was fantastic. He fixed my sons phone and was so helpful, professional and really friendly. Even though the store was really busy we never felt rushed. Thanks Matthew!

Logic board replacement - MacBook Pro 2011

miranda k.

miranda k.Illawarra, NSW

birthday present

First of all I don't write reviews only read them but just had to in this circumstance. I had no idea of what to buy for my daughter's 16th birthday,so 3 days before decided on an iwatch. Ordered online as was given a 2 day delivery date. Needless to say the watch arrived exactly on time with free delivery apple online store perfect.

Jonny Richardson

Jonny RichardsonGold Coast

incredible service

Their service is great, they almost enjoy helping you and are perfectionists. They do have some issues like yosamitie update 10.10.3 using up double your battery life buy when you call up its some one from the US whom is tech savvy and also customer service oriented. Only down side besides the update is if your mac is stolen they do nothing and don't care. I believe they have set a standard for customer service and im impressed!

Customer service is amazing!

I was hesitant to initiate a customer service call was blown away by the patience and friendliness of the operator. They got right down to the problem and fixed it as fast a possible. If all Apple operators are like this, I would wan't to be friends with them all! I can't say the operator's name but what an awesome chat as well as help! Thank you anonymous operator and apple for supplying such great customer service! I will never hesitate again and recommend this to anyone with a problem!
Patient, friendly, helpful and energetic.

Travellers40

Travellers40Adelaide

Fantastic Service

Went into Garden City (WA) shop as the speaker on IPhone5s was not working. Once booked with a tech genius, looked at the phone, took it out the back, within 5 minutes, advised it was a fault and will change it over. Even suggested take it home, back it up, then bring it in for replacement. Would not have thought it could be this convenient. Thank you. So fed up of fighting for goods that are clearly faulty. Will purchase from Apple again with this sort of service. Well done :)

Bencool

BencoolChatswood

Best Service

I dropped my iphone 4s in water and i went to Apple shop with my broken phone. They offered me the brand new phone with just $230. Apple store is always best for the replacement of the phone. Service from the consultant was fast and store looked amazing with mobile, ipads, and computer all around the store.

finnii

finniiMelbourne

Apple Store Perth City

I probably came to the Apple Store in Perth on the worst day ever, as their entire system had collapsed that morning and was just back up and running in time for my appointment, but not functioning smootly yet. Nevertheless, a friendly employee took a look at my MacBoook, gave me an estimate (with numerous apologies for possible inaccuracy as he couldn't access the system). I feared the worst, but got a call the very next day that the repair would be done by the following day, and the cost estimation ended up being only slightly too low. If their customer service is like this on a bad day, it must be excellent any other time!
Friendly and fast
Bad day at the store

Somethingsomething

SomethingsomethingPerth

Brand new computer no questions asked

Had some issues with my Macbook pro. Took it into the store and they gave me a new one. I sold it and got the very latest model. What a great service and i've heard of people getting new iPhones when theirs stuffs up. Great service is why i continue to buy MacBook's.
Service is perfect.

JBon

JBonMelbourne

Great customer service

My 6 month old iPhone5's camera had random errors and created horribly photos. When the error happened, the screen showed weird looking black horizontal lines but luckily I could take a screenshot of it. I went to the Chatswood store and talked to a technician but couldn't replicate the error. All I could show him was a screenshot. He took the phone, spent some time at the back, then came back and told me that it's probably a hardware error and they give me a brand new phone instead of repairing. A few minutes later I left the shop with a brand new iPhone.
great customer service

Lyn-Sydney

Lyn-SydneySydney in Manly

Great serving at Warringah mall brookvale nsw northern beaches

I would say the Mac1 guys and girls are so friendly and great servicing always a smile on their face never a day I ever walk past or come in I see a grumpy rude worker I always see happy workers,

Always helps me out when I come by to ask about iPod laptops always a arms length away to help of anything necessary you need! Never fuss anything at all.

Thanks so much mac1!!!
The great servicing

NoSweetie

NoSweetieMelbourne

Always Excellent

About 6 months ago I purchased an iPhone 5 on a plan at the Doncaster Shopping Town store. Last week, the switch on/off button stopped working so I took the phone back today. I received a replacement without any hassles, with the instructions on how to restore from back up etc. The whole process was smooth, professional and I felt I was looked after. We are frequent visitors to this store and I have always found the staff excellent and helpful but was wondering how they cope when I have a problem. Definitely five stars from me!
Professional, friendly and quick service

biggers

biggersBALWYN

Very convenient and easy to use

The online store is very easy to use and so convenient! I am impressed with the speed of delivery and the fact that it is free. Of course, the quality of the products is second to none! I have used Apple Store on several occasions and have no hesitation in recommending it to others.
Convenient, easy to use.