Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 4 of 6)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (19)
Spotty

Spotty

Amazing and always VERY helpful!

Always have had the best service with Apple for all of their products and would highly recommend! Always a pleaseure to deal with!

Heather

HeatherMount Waverley

customer service

the Apple store is amazing because they attend to you straight away and give really easy to understand advise if you have a problem with your ipad or iPhone.they are very obliging and you are treated with respect and their prices are very good and after sales service is impecable

Moire

MoireSydney, NSW

keeping up with the young ones

After some time of using a borrowed I phone I was ready (so I thought) to purchase outright my Iphone6 from the apple store at Chatswood. The service was awful having to wait to be served, very little help with choosing the phone for me and a quick 30second demo.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Excellent service from Trent

Minh

MinhSydney

Great genius bar at both sydney CBD and broadway Apple store.

I just wanna write this review to give big thanks to Apple Store while they are doing a good job.
Everytime I come with my problems, they are all welcome.
I was lucky to get new one for free when my iphone 6 was failed with speaker and broken screen while my ip 6 has been used for 2 years.

Excellent customer service.

I walked into the Robina store with great disappointment as this is my 2nd. phone that has gone kaput. Needed help asap as banking was locked out. Directed at store to see Rhys who did his very best to get me a place at the Genius Bar closing in 60+ minutes. Waited for 30 minutes and was greeted by Nikko - great tech who knew what to do. Got phone service back in 20 minutes. Great job Nikko and Rhys! Keep up the great customer service.

Outstanding service and sales experience

What a wonderful experience! Over the past 3 months I have been looking into purchasing a smart watch but with the market flooded with wearables I had no idea where to begin. I decided to shop around, leading me to explore new Apple Watch 2 at the Apple Store in Doncaster.

Kris Katic at Apple Doncaster, assisted me. He really took the time to listen, understand and explain everything I needed to know. Nothing was too difficult for him as I tried on multiple bands and faces to determine the right watch for me. I've gone from being uncertain about which watch to purchase, to purchasing the new Apple watch AND an additional band. This was solely due to the brilliant service Kris provided! Thanks Kris!

Lorenz

Julie

JulieCastlereagh

Brilliant assistance.

Have been having numerous problems with Telstra Mail on my iPhone and iPad but Roger at the Penrith store was very patient with me and fixed everything brilliantly. Could not have been more helpful.

Perfect customer service!!

I was having trouble with my 6s plus after a screen replacement (not by apple) and David from the Apple Store, in Westfield carindale went above and beyond to help as much as he could! I am very thankful to him and his workmates for doing all that they could when they didn't have to. Very genuine, friendly and helpful at carindale

Electronics & Computing Shops

Nothing can wipe this smile off my face!!

Phillip from the Genius bar, What an amazing young Gentleman!
He was extremely helpful, knowledgable and friendly. Couldn't have asked for a better technician to help with my iphone 6 Plus that would not turn on for almost a week. Phillip gave me the biggest smile on my face as i was left the store and for the rest of the day and made my first apple store experience very easy and pleasing. Thank you to Phillip and Apple store Chermside for employing him!

big thank you May at Apple Sydney

A big thank you to Philippine Lady May at Apple store Sydney for all her help and for fixing my Laptop & doing the repair her self we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Good service

Servicing was superb and fast. I had a wonky logic board replaced within a day and they offered to replace another wonky part which i didnt know about. Great Apple service.

J Day

J DayCanberra

Apple technician at the Canberra store - outstanding, professional, efficient and, friendly !

The reception i received at the Canberra Apple store was outstanding. Having lost screen display mid-way through my thesis - the support i received was exceptional and quelled any of my fears. I was provided with sound and, accurate advice and the turnaround of repair was very fast.

Lightness

LightnessCanberra 2600, ACT

Apple Store Protocols

Pauline

Pauline

Apple Store Charlestown...Old School Customer Service Still Lives

I am not much of an Apple girl, I tend more toward Samsung, however my husband got an Ipad for our daughter. I had downloaded movies from Itunes and couldnt work out why they were only partially downloading. I took it into the Apple store at Charlestown and they were fabulous!! I was there for 15mins, 3 people approached me to serve me at various times and they all taught me something different. The staff are patient, kind and friendly. If I purchase any more Apple products I would go back there in a heartbeat..they are wonderful.

Adsa

AdsaBrisbane

Great Store In-Person and Online, if you get Australia Post shipping

The store is amazing in-person, friendly staff and the genius' always give use multiple options, and give us the cheapest options! Online, the store is great and the Apple Store app is great. Highly recommend Apple as always!

sam

samTemplestowe lower

6+ faults ...

Nick RMelbourne

Outstanding service provided by Harley at Apple Southland Genius Bar.

been almost 3 months and my iMac is still working great

THANKYOU NASH .

Talk To The Mac Smithfield far north Queensland has a man working there that has the best customer service :) I took my sons iphone in and Nash totally fixed it for me even after it taking quite a while he did not give up ! THANKYOU again very much for your time and patience ! Happy customer

Great Service

I was having troubles with my phone plan, and where my service provider was unable to fix it, a man named Axel from Apple Miranda fixed my issues.