Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 6 of 6)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (19)
aamani_salah

aamani_salahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect place for everything

Apple store is really great, you can find any software even games just with a simple click.
You can even upgrade your MAC OS X from the apple store, and the laptop will automatically update and restart the computer to finalize the upgrade.
Yu can get approved and realiable software without eny search effort like other operating systems.
Sometimes you get free upgrades from Apple store, especially if you are new member. Generally, software prices are very reasonable
The thing I don't like in App store, is that you should enter your credit card information even if you will download a free application.
Applications are easy to find
you should enter the credit card information even if you are downloading a free software

First-time Apple User

After making comparisons of Apple's laptops, I bought a MacBook Pro.
Service was fast and my credit card payment went through almost immediately.
Shipping was on-time as I received my laptop within a day, as promised.
Easy to navigate. Ability to customise their products to my specifications.
None so far.

raepat

raepatNortheast, VIC

Great products and knowledgeable staff

My nearest Apple store is 350km away, I have bought several Apple products and the staff have always been welcoming and really know their products. It has always been worth the trip.
Beautiful quality products that do what they advertise they will do. I love my iPad .
Not cheap.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Bob789000

Bob789000

Always happy with the product, sales and service.

I have purchased online and have been impressed by the product, advice and service. Delivery is quick and tracking is available.
Sold appropriate, reliable products. After sales advice and assistance was excellent. The children loved how Santa got their iPods engraved with their names. The delivery of products ordered online was excellent even during the busy Christmas period.

hauntedrabbit

hauntedrabbitVIC, 3350

Good

I ordered my iphone & my daughters ipod touch online at the Apple store. Not only did i get free engraving but also super fast postage. Items are well packed and i loved that i could get the colour ipod my daughter wanted. They also have special coloured ipods that you can only get if you order online. I have found extras for my ipod and iphone online that i haven't come across in stores. Im very happy and will be buying my next Apple item online through the store.
Great online store and very fast delivery. Free engraving for online orders. Access to different coloured ipods only available online through their store.

sassy65356

sassy65356ACT, 2601

It is a great experience to buy something from this store. I love being in this store and seeing what new apple products have come out. I love Apple!
Fantastic quality products which I simply love. The computers available are top notch and you cannot go past them in terms of both design and computing power. The service available is, as always, great. The staff are very helpful and give full answers to each of your inquiries. They are also great at getting the best product for your needs - they are simply not trying to get you to buy their most expensive products.
The products are a tad expensive, but you are paying for quality products, so I do not mind so much.

Luckyducky

Luckyducky

Overall the apple store is remarkable, they sell great items and they provide top service, the only problem was the lack of stores, apple serves well as a great store. 5 stars, remakable service!
The apple store is a great store which I always enjoy going to. The apple store has great staff and they always provide 100% great service. The products they sell are great and they always work a charm. Along with this the set out of the store and the simplicity of purchasing items from them is remarkable!!!
There are not many stores in Australia and often you will need to travel quite a distace to get to a store, they should build more stores.

shaeledesigns

shaeledesigns

Good

The staff are always friendly and helpful and you can sign up to workshop to help you get the most out of the products that you are purchasing or purchased.
If you use Mac products then this is the place to find everything that you could ever want or need. There are lots of different divices that you can link together so that all your Mac products work as one. Great staff that will help you find everything you need.
It can be so busy. You can book on line so that you have an appointment when you get there but if you are running late than you have missed you chance.

leah_32

leah_32

From all of the experiences I have had at the Apple Stores I've always come away feeling good about the experience. And that's what the store is, an experience. The staff are friendly and eager to please and have always answered all of my questions about their products. The only problem I have is the "farewell" you get as you leave after buying one of the many products. All staff begin clapping just because you bought something.
Great products and service. Very friendly staff eager to help and extremely knowledgeable about the products.
Products are a little expensive.

Electronics & Computing Shops

jinpatt

jinpattQLD, 4214

Good

Staff at apple store are very friendly and helpful. Most of them have good knowledge about the products. Great service and products. I will recommend to anyone.
Excellent products and supports.
Some products are pricey.

koshakee

koshakeeAU

bevk23

bevk23

Wow, what I can say about these guys - they are fantastic. As an Apple enthusiast for the last 20 years, I was delighted when one opened up near us in Melbourne. I love going in to browse and see the latest gadgets. Also, their staff are fantastic and helpful and I like the fact that there are LOTS of them whenever I go in. I've had to make a couple of appointments with their Genius Bar for some tech questions or problems and they have always handled the issue to my satisfaction.
Close to home and ultra-knowledgable staff. Can book in a time via the web for a tech to look at your problem.