Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (38) · No (111)

Candy B.
Candy B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Join the Product recall loser lottery!

So the iPhone battery case is faulty and to get a working one due to the recall (they don't hold charge only when plugged in...yep fkn useless) so I have been told to just keep going into apple store line up wait go back when they will see me and hope that i get a product that happens to work.....SERIOUSLY I could visit the store daily for a year and may get every single uncorking apple case....surely this is illegal to sell a product knowing it won't ever work? DON'T BUY A BATTERY CASE

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Crapples products - expensive built in obsolescence

I absolutely dread going to Apple . Over a decade long experience , invariably there’s poor service , snooty staff , products that are expensive although not terribly reliable , always with built in obsolescence, and with technical support that rivals Telstra with incompetence .

Ankush
Ankush

Very poor Service, Expensive prices and doesnt support customer with Care +

Visit Apple Chatswood Chase (Sydney) . Phone was in care + and battery issue.
Phone was just over 1 year old, guy said it battery is not covered.

Recently, when i check on their website get to know that batteries are covered in care +. But now i have sold my phone.

I would rate negative -10 to apple for misguiding customers

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Awful company

Worst customer service. A company with no moral fiber. Disgraceful conduct, deceitful and dishonest. Advisors that promised to amend an issue, then changed their mind with no communication and when I called to enquire why, simply hung up on me.

shanexu3
shanexu3Perth, WA

Apple Online will take your money and make you wait for your product

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Priya R.
Priya R.South East Queensland, QLD

Apple service sucks!! Not worth buying the product when there is no support. Heard it right! NO SUPPORT WHAT SO EVER!!!!

My Apple care for Apple Watch expired just 35 days ago and Apple would not extend it because it expired. They did not send any notification about the expiry( but yes, they send notification about their new products..all the time!!!!) and when I called the support care, they just bluntly said no for an extension without any consideration for the customer and hanged up! This is horrendous!! Not worth spending so much money when there is no proper support for the service. Do Not recommend buying Apple products. Period.

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deal with the manager of Brisbane Apple Store

Absolutely disgusting, I cant believe it.

Subscribe to notchharrison on YT, and follow i_dont_speak_cap_lol on TikTok. :) PLS sub and follow if you see this I need it. :)

Purchase Brand New x2 I•Phones : IPhone 12 & SE.

Little bit disappointed regards to Accessories which are not included such as Chargers & Headphones... Aren’t like all previous series IPhones I’ve purchased they are all included in the package...

Apple makes bad products

My iPad when it was under 3 months old. Lost battery very quickly. Went in to try and get it fixed and they didn’t do anything. Now it can be on 100% charge and within only 20 minutes of using it be on 10%. The charging cable I have for it is only 4 months old so it’s obviously the iPad. They make them so the battery runs out very quickly so you need to go buy a new one. But I will never be buying anything from apple again. Samsung will be next once it completely dies. Terrible company and product. Make it so it works for 10-15 plus years or don’t bother making it at all!

Essentially told I wasn’t required as a customer anymore. Call staff were great but enacting a business directive.

I requested service of an Apple product.
A product that should have been easily repairable.
Told to buy new product.

Worst customer service

Incompetent or lazy perhaps. Non existent customer service. Zero effort to help, wonder what is the point of having customer service in place...

Matthew R.
Matthew R.

Overcharge developers and then you take our apps down in a criminal manner

Apple needs to be sued for taking down apps from developers who are still paying the ridiculous fees. All while Apple allows criminal acts to take place on other apps (but they turn their head).

Bill R.
Bill R.

After an update my iMac died. They said my 8 year old iMac was faulty due to being that old.

After technical conversations with the tech team and care support they stood their ground on their product. I suggested to give me a discount so I can buy a new one since I have to pay so much on data retrieval which I am dependent on for my business. I have no option but to pay a data retrieval specialist.
I only use apple products and have done so for ever, I run 2 businesses from home. But it's horrible to experience complete data loss after an update.

RobS
RobSSouthwest, VIC

Trade In Scam

Apple offered $175 trade in on an iPad Air 2.
On review by the receiving agent $40 was offered.
The reason given ..... a bent screen.
The iPad was in perfect condition.

Trade ins offered by Apple are a complete scam.