Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (30) · No (95)

Clair

ClairPerth, WA

Why make an appointment

Made an online appointment 1 week ago, arrived early but told to return 5 mins before, have now been waiting over 20 mins past my appointment- unacceptable service. Come on Apple!

Store LocationPerth City
jayg

jayg

Shipping and complaint handling

Bought apple product online , but was shipped somewhere else , I had to follow back myself and had to go to the depot to collect myself instead of rescheduling it, seems like downfall of apple has begun

Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast when buying, non-existent when you require support

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Rv

RvSydney, NSW

Do Not buy Engraved Devices from Apple online store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

They took away the pinching fingers emoji therefore this is horrible

I haven’t been able to navigate anywhere
Extremely
It was ok would have been amazing if the emoji was still there

ads1212

ads1212Sydney, NSW

Apple Chat Support

tl;dr - don't use Apple TEXT CHAT SUPPORT service. Soooo bad.

The reason I'm writing a review about Apple support txt CHAT (as opposed to Phone call support) service is because I am just so gobsmacked how poor it is in comparison to Apple's historic excellent service levels.

For the simple replacement of some AirPods, I was disconnected three times and then was finally put through to a supervisor – which made it the 4th Apple representative I had to speak to. The process took over 2 hours and then they said someone will call you back and just disconnected. Unbelievable. Whats up Apple???!

Serge

SergeBonython 2905, ACT

Apple Canberra is terrible

Store LocationCanberra
Celia O.

Celia O.Sydney, NSW

Misleading

After filling up my details and iPhone details , my preference on date and appointment time for collecting my order was changed to a post office.
This is the second time I spent too long time trying to buy a new phone.
There is no an email address to reply.
Very disappointing, especially for seniors that need a bit of support

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 128GB
Barba

BarbaSydney, NSW

Child Mistake cost $926 - Partial Refund

On the 12th December 2020 my son had a few kids over for his birthday. Unbeknownst to me they worked out my Apple ID and made over $900 worth of purchases (50 different purchases) between 11am-5pm. I 1st noticed at 5.15pm and immediately made a dispute as it was obvious it was a mistake! There were around 50 transaction made in that time frame!
After hours on the phone I got nowhere! I though that by explaining to a human, they would understand the story is legitimate mistake.
Apple has pretty much stolen $631! It's criminal behaviour. I've bought over 20-25 devices from these people and this is how I get treated for product loyalty!! Not to mention I use them in my business!! Terrible!!

Deb

DebVictoria

Apple Support - impossible to access

Neil

NeilGold coast

Products overpriced and do not match advertisements

After years of being a loyal customer, I am amazed at how the store responds to faulty products. I brought a brand new Apple Watch which was advertised showing a drill on the glass and not scratching. I went in the creek and somehow the face had numerous scratches to it. Took it back to the store to say it is meant to be scratch resistant and was just told, okh you hav scratched it and Refused to swap or repair. Also, my battery expanded dangerous out of warranty and was told just get a new phone. Terrible response to faulty products.

Store LocationRobina
Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iPhone 10 Repair

Appointment for a recall on iphone 10 at Doncaster on 6 Dec 2020. Walked into store with a perfect iphone screen, walked out with a damaged screen. Response was that they do not take responsibility for any damages Store did not offer to fix my screen, this caused me to be extremely anxious and disappointed. Where is the duty of care to customer. Customer Service by staff member who returned my phone was absolutely appauling. iPhone 10 recall issue was not fixed.

Store LocationWestfield Doncaster Melbourne
Saahil

SaahilSydney, NSW

Apple services sucks ..pathetic monopoly

Apple and it’s services sucks .. pathetic monopoly .. they provide two years of warranty and their devices can’t last more than that then it will cost a fortune to repair them ..pathetic monopoly

Store LocationCastle hill
mikevdz11

mikevdz11

WHat is going on people

Apple store still concerned about the COVID virus. Only shop in Robina centre

Had to have an appointment to enter store. Was in the queue of 10 people.

An Apple staff member standing to one side responsible for handing out face masks.

His mask was off and he had his finger up his nose. In public. Disgusting.

5 people in queue were watching and immediately left the queue.
Apple, Are you people for real. What circus is this.

Store LocationRobina
May

MayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Customer Service

Bought an iphone online as we were attracted to the black friday discounts. We were waiting for our e-gift card for days and decided to call in to 133622 number. To our dismay, I was told RUDELY we bought our iphone from the education store and was not entitled. They said the store cannot be accessed unless I intentionally searched for it. I have no idea how we got in to the page. As a consumer, we have no malice. But the staff spoke to me in a very judgemental and rude tone and said that I am entitled to my views when I said his response is very robotic.
Who wants to beg for a $50 e gift card!! The phone conversation made me feel as if I was a cheater or scammer! Terrible company.

Chris332

Chris332Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience in a long time

I have been an Apple loyal for years and spent thousands on their products. The last visit to the Chadstone store was the worst experience ever. We had to make appointments etc which is understandable with the current situation, however after a day of waiting the person who served us clearly needed more product training and customer skills. Very judgmental and did not have any product knowledge at all. I am taking this further with their store manager, provided they are trained as well and know what they are talking about

Store LocationChadstone Victoria
Swimstar

SwimstarSydney, NSW

Repair rip-off

My daughters iPhone was 2 weeks out of warranty when the phone wouldn’t charge and the message was along the lines of plug to software. She did and still not working. She took her phone into Canberra Apple and asked for repair, they quoted $800, so she opted to buy a new phone instead.
I asked her for the phone and I took it to a local repair shop for a quote. (Not Apple store). In Sydney.
Outcome was $115 fixed and now my phone.
This is totally outrageous, she bought a new iPhone that was more than $1000.
She had recently bought a house so therefore not flashed with cash.
So my message to anybody out there with a technical issue go elsewhere! Also, if you opt for a new phone don’t leave your old one for them to fix and resell.

SL710

SL710Sydney, NSW

Not Happy Apple !!!!

My iPhone 12 was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday Stayed home all Wednesday all Thursday and all Friday Its Sat now Guess no iPhone over the weekend TNT Express are hopeless as well and did not keep me informed You have taken money out of my CC but no goods for me Have been a faithful apple customer for years and am not happy with the service

Buyer beware they take thousands more than purchase price from your account after purchase!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 256GB
Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refuse to buy online again! Change the courier!!

Awful courier service TNT so many complaints made about their delivery service yet apple still uses them. Im that close to asking for a refund and cancelling the order! Made to wait and find time off to sit at home and wait for my iphone! Hard to cover my shift at work and it should have been delivered Last Friday. Its now tuesday afternoon!