Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)

Sound good, mic bad (AirPods Pro)

The product was very good for listening to music and normal YouTube videos, but the mic was so bad that it didn't work sometimes and other times worked nicely. I would want the next pair of AirPods to have a significantly better mic

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro
Hate Dell

Hate Dell

Not so smart

It’s some times difficult to find help, however once you do, things get easy and smooth. Apple warranty is great, no fuss of phone is under warranty you are looked after.

Store LocationCarindale
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus
Jimmy

JimmyTasmania

Most people will deliver good, quality service

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad 9.7" Wi-Fi, 32GB (6th Generation)
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

GMR

GMRBrisbane

Frustrating day, but Apple came through

Posting this in case anyone else has a similar problem. I updated to iOS 12.1.1 on my iPad Air 2. It caused massive issues with the display, making many images impossible to correctly see. The user interface was less crisp and images and videos were useless to view as they were blurred with greens and reds making them look like abstract art. Very concerning after simply downloading an update. After over 2 hours on the phone with Apple (a lovely support person, albeit no fix) I had to go to their store. Following further checks at the store, they replaced the iPad free of charge. A frustrating day, but at least Apple made good on the problem.

Steven

StevenKogarah

Easy to use and free delivery

If you buy Apple products online, it's fast, free delivery and EXPENSIVE
As Apple store does not offer discounts at all.

The store is ok, however, it's very busy. Sometimes I wait like 20 min before I get served. And the other time I have to ask to be served.

Apart from that it's ok, thus the 3 star

Tracey S.

Tracey S.asked

Apple Store Australia

Don't get sucked in by Apple's Interest-free option of "Latitude". It costs $4.95 a month in fees. I am so disgusted I'm going to the Ombudsman about it.

Beth A S.

Beth A S.asked

Online store

Compare new SE wit the more expensive new pone

Elsie Roussac

Elsie Roussacasked

Online store

where can I buy a refurbished iphone in Australia zipp code 3500?When I tried to buy one online my zipp code was declared invalid [email removed] I have all Apple products.