Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
Vivian K

Vivian K

Refused refund after a child accidental purchase

My son with ASD&ADHD accidentally purchased nearly $200 worth of things in Minecraft marketplace without our permission, and Apple refuse my refund request twice without giving me any reasons, I tried the calls, online chat, none of them were helpful, your people basically just told me there was nothing they can do. I need to accept whatever decision Apple made. You left me with no other options. now I’m feeling angry and confused. I’m sure I’m not the only devastate parent out there who had similar experiences.

Update: After email the CEO of “Apple”, they finally refunded me money. I’m surprised and feeling grateful there are still good boss and people in the world of business. Thank you.

Iman

ImanNew South Wales

Excellent customer service

Apple store Miranda is a great store with efficient customer service! Staff are very friendly and ensure to provide excellent and honest advice. Highly recommend Apple at Miranda! Well done!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPhone case and screen protectors
Matthew G.

Matthew G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My iPad Pro 3rd Generation. I really enjoy it. I have already worked out how this device can come in very handy. BUT!

I ordered it 6 weeks ago and found the price dropped by $300 last week after 4 years. I requested a $300 voucher for AppleStore but they refused! Very disappointing!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Lois

LoisSydney, NSW

Good stuff! Caring people!

I recently went to this store for data recovery for my Mac. Plus replacing my Ipad Air after my baby crashed it. Apple Bondi Junction store really have amazed me with their caring service.
Charlotte is the young lady who served me at their genius Bar. Professionally resolved my problem after with my Mac after my dramatic incident. There were chances of cross selling a new IPad where they can charge me more. However they thought ahead for me , judging I have a young baby, it’s best not to upgrade with something too fancy in case my baby accidentally ruins it again. Will definitely go back to this store.

Store LocationBondi
Product PurchasedApple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi
Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Give It Up For Apple!

I personally found the Apple Online Store easy to navigate and it provided more than enough information to make a well informed decision. The range of products available for purchase is phenomenal.
I suggest if you're in the market for anything Apple and you can't make it to your nearest store, then jump online immediately. The shipping costs are quite reasonable and the tracking available is peace of mind.
I got an awesome deal on my new iPhone & matching case thanks to the team at Apple and I was kept informed of the progress of my order & shipment via text msg and email every step of the way.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR
bidol

bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally got my iPhone X replaced

Got to give a shoutout to the employee at the Genius bar in high point I wish I could remember her name!i’ve had nothing but problems with my iPhone X and after taking it 3 times to get looked at finally the lovely young girl ran some tests and she replaced my iPhone within 5 minutes!she was super helpful and friendly and totally understood my frustration!

Store LocationGenius Bar high point
jamin

jaminGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Like our apple products

Appreciate the apple product, design and service. Had really good experiences once you get to speak to someone at apple.
Wife was happy to pay a bit extra for apple and in hindsight no regrets!

We have apple phones and a macbook.

Alan c

Alan cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Iphone replaced after issues carindale store very helpful staff

I had an iphone issue booked online and went in store, was served very quick as per my meeting time, customer service was great helped me and was very reasonable with the price. Have replacement phone now no issues very happy.

Store LocationCARINDALE
Shely

ShelyBrisbane

Repairing my cracked screen

I smashed my phone screen when I had a fall in Townsville. I contacted Apple store to arrange a repair of my phone. They made an apt for me to attend the store & get it fixed.

Foodnpiste

FoodnpisteNorthern New South

Prepare before you go

I don’t usually go into the Apple Store but I needed to pick an item up. All of their products can be seen on line and there will not be any super special prices in store. I ordered and paid online, booked a slot, walked into the store, spoke to 2 people, got my item and was out of there within 5 minutes. In a shop full of teenage tyre kickers this is an excellent turnover time. The staff tried hard to make conversation and were very pleasant.

Moire

MoireSydney, NSW

keeping up with the young ones

After some time of using a borrowed I phone I was ready (so I thought) to purchase outright my Iphone6 from the apple store at Chatswood. The service was awful having to wait to be served, very little help with choosing the phone for me and a quick 30second demo.

Excellent service from Trent

Minh

MinhSydney

Great genius bar at both sydney CBD and broadway Apple store.

I just wanna write this review to give big thanks to Apple Store while they are doing a good job.
Everytime I come with my problems, they are all welcome.
I was lucky to get new one for free when my iphone 6 was failed with speaker and broken screen while my ip 6 has been used for 2 years.

sam

samTemplestowe lower

6+ faults ...

jiminoz

jiminozDarling Downs, QLD

Better Than Average

I have been in the Robina Apple Store more than any other in Australia, but have been in others as well. Stores are always overcrowded, but usually adequate staff who are able to answer most questions. I have had repairs done satisfactorily, except for a laptop that they said was unrepairable; I took it to an Apple store in the USA and it was fixed for $300.00. Selection of software and peripherals is marginally adequate at best. Overall it is good, but not great.
Apple products on display
Crowded, somewhat slow service, technicians are OK, but not exceptional.

Janey21

Janey21

Awesome iMac tech support

Love my apple products! But, what really takes the cake is the service and support that you get from apple. I love the city store and the lunch hour I spent last week getting my iMac issues attending to was well worth my whole. My iMac is now sorted and I got a few tips from the staff member as well.
Great support and service
I had to wait a while as e store was very busy!

So good use it for everything

First things first. The iPhone 5 is fast. And I'm not just talking about LTE. The phone is significantly faster than the iPhone 4S and even the new third-generation iPad.

I have push email set up on all three devices. The iPhone 5 consistently alerts me of new emails two times faster than the new iPad, and 3 times faster than the iPhone 4S.

LTE, the 4G cellular technology that provides data speeds about as fast as your cable DSL modem, is truly lightning fast. Much faster than my internet at home. The only issue I have with LTE is that I'm not sure my current data plan will be able to support the faster speeds. I'm gonna burn right through that 3 GB.

Apple Maps are a step backwards

hauntedrabbit

hauntedrabbitVIC, 3350

Good

I ordered my iphone & my daughters ipod touch online at the Apple store. Not only did i get free engraving but also super fast postage. Items are well packed and i loved that i could get the colour ipod my daughter wanted. They also have special coloured ipods that you can only get if you order online. I have found extras for my ipod and iphone online that i haven't come across in stores. Im very happy and will be buying my next Apple item online through the store.
Great online store and very fast delivery. Free engraving for online orders. Access to different coloured ipods only available online through their store.

shaeledesigns

shaeledesigns

Good

The staff are always friendly and helpful and you can sign up to workshop to help you get the most out of the products that you are purchasing or purchased.
If you use Mac products then this is the place to find everything that you could ever want or need. There are lots of different divices that you can link together so that all your Mac products work as one. Great staff that will help you find everything you need.
It can be so busy. You can book on line so that you have an appointment when you get there but if you are running late than you have missed you chance.

jinpatt

jinpattQLD, 4214

Good

Staff at apple store are very friendly and helpful. Most of them have good knowledge about the products. Great service and products. I will recommend to anyone.
Excellent products and supports.
Some products are pricey.