Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
Vivian K
Vivian K

Refused refund after a child accidental purchase

My son with ASD&ADHD accidentally purchased nearly $200 worth of things in Minecraft marketplace without our permission, and Apple refuse my refund request twice without giving me any reasons, I tried the calls, online chat, none of them were helpful, your people basically just told me there was nothing they can do. I need to accept whatever decision Apple made. You left me with no other options. now I’m feeling angry and confused. I’m sure I’m not the only devastate parent out there who had similar experiences.

Update: After email the CEO of “Apple”, they finally refunded me money. I’m surprised and feeling grateful there are still good boss and people in the world of business. Thank you.

Iman
ImanNew South Wales

Excellent customer service

Apple store Miranda is a great store with efficient customer service! Staff are very friendly and ensure to provide excellent and honest advice. Highly recommend Apple at Miranda! Well done!

Matthew G.
Matthew G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My iPad Pro 3rd Generation. I really enjoy it. I have already worked out how this device can come in very handy. BUT!

I ordered it 6 weeks ago and found the price dropped by $300 last week after 4 years. I requested a $300 voucher for AppleStore but they refused! Very disappointing!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Lois
LoisSydney, NSW

Good stuff! Caring people!

I recently went to this store for data recovery for my Mac. Plus replacing my Ipad Air after my baby crashed it. Apple Bondi Junction store really have amazed me with their caring service.
Charlotte is the young lady who served me at their genius Bar. Professionally resolved my problem after with my Mac after my dramatic incident. There were chances of cross selling a new IPad where they can charge me more. However they thought ahead for me , judging I have a young baby, it’s best not to upgrade with something too fancy in case my baby accidentally ruins it again. Will definitely go back to this store.

Moonie Michael
Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Give It Up For Apple!

I personally found the Apple Online Store easy to navigate and it provided more than enough information to make a well informed decision. The range of products available for purchase is phenomenal.
I suggest if you're in the market for anything Apple and you can't make it to your nearest store, then jump online immediately. The shipping costs are quite reasonable and the tracking available is peace of mind.
I got an awesome deal on my new iPhone & matching case thanks to the team at Apple and I was kept informed of the progress of my order & shipment via text msg and email every step of the way.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
bidol
bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally got my iPhone X replaced

Got to give a shoutout to the employee at the Genius bar in high point I wish I could remember her name!i’ve had nothing but problems with my iPhone X and after taking it 3 times to get looked at finally the lovely young girl ran some tests and she replaced my iPhone within 5 minutes!she was super helpful and friendly and totally understood my frustration!

jamin
jaminGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Like our apple products

Appreciate the apple product, design and service. Had really good experiences once you get to speak to someone at apple.
Wife was happy to pay a bit extra for apple and in hindsight no regrets!

We have apple phones and a macbook.

Alan c
Alan cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Iphone replaced after issues carindale store very helpful staff

I had an iphone issue booked online and went in store, was served very quick as per my meeting time, customer service was great helped me and was very reasonable with the price. Have replacement phone now no issues very happy.

Shely
ShelyBrisbane

Repairing my cracked screen

I smashed my phone screen when I had a fall in Townsville. I contacted Apple store to arrange a repair of my phone. They made an apt for me to attend the store & get it fixed.

Foodnpiste
FoodnpisteNorthern New South

Prepare before you go

I don’t usually go into the Apple Store but I needed to pick an item up. All of their products can be seen on line and there will not be any super special prices in store. I ordered and paid online, booked a slot, walked into the store, spoke to 2 people, got my item and was out of there within 5 minutes. In a shop full of teenage tyre kickers this is an excellent turnover time. The staff tried hard to make conversation and were very pleasant.

Moire
MoireSydney, NSW

keeping up with the young ones

After some time of using a borrowed I phone I was ready (so I thought) to purchase outright my Iphone6 from the apple store at Chatswood. The service was awful having to wait to be served, very little help with choosing the phone for me and a quick 30second demo.

Excellent service from Trent

Minh
MinhSydney

Great genius bar at both sydney CBD and broadway Apple store.

I just wanna write this review to give big thanks to Apple Store while they are doing a good job.
Everytime I come with my problems, they are all welcome.
I was lucky to get new one for free when my iphone 6 was failed with speaker and broken screen while my ip 6 has been used for 2 years.

sam
samTemplestowe lower

6+ faults ...

jiminoz
jiminozDarling Downs, QLD

Better Than Average

I have been in the Robina Apple Store more than any other in Australia, but have been in others as well. Stores are always overcrowded, but usually adequate staff who are able to answer most questions. I have had repairs done satisfactorily, except for a laptop that they said was unrepairable; I took it to an Apple store in the USA and it was fixed for $300.00. Selection of software and peripherals is marginally adequate at best. Overall it is good, but not great.
Apple products on display
Crowded, somewhat slow service, technicians are OK, but not exceptional.