Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (19)

Superbo service with Ben

Couldn’t have been happier after my visit to the Highpoint store in a wheelchair this morning...had an appointment, wheeled straight to desk with Ben and my old clunker iPad from Vietnam, prompt diagnosis, super friendly and laughed at my Baby Boomer jokes and made light of my expertise.(lack of !). Out in a flash and had lunch at a great joint he recommended as a personal fave....no kickbacks ! What’s not to like ?

Andrew L.

Further proof to me that Millenials aren’t aaaallllll bad !?!:)

I mc and book

Some time very hard to understand apple products but quality of service after sale ( doesn’t matters how old your product) is fantastic ,apple still help me on my 5 year old I mc , which is great . Love that It

Sharen C.

Sharen C.Hobart, TAS

I pad pro 12.9 and magic keyboard purchase

I am extremely happy with my iPad Pro and magic keyboard. Jacob who placed my order over the phone was great. I will definitely shop this way again, great service Well done!!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

TANYA

TANYA

Good Service

Good products as always been using Apple’s for the last 20 years for mobiles, computers and laptops and iPads and more. I definitely will recommend to everyone and thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Sarra

SarraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE at Apple Rundle Mall in Adelaide (SA)

The guys at Apple Rundle Mall store in Adelaide offer an INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE... every time I have been there and had an issue with my phone, I was taken care of. Everyone that served me was helpful and professional, kind and made me feel good about any questions I had. I own an Iphone 11, MacBook Air and an Ipad 6th generation... and I love apple products. I've had some issues with previous iphones but I must admit, every time I visited the Rundle Mall store it was a very positive experience.

Kim R

Kim RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful experience at the Chadstone Apple Store

Jack was patient, knowledgeable and extremely personalable.
He took the time to go through everything and at no time did I feel he was rushing me to make a decision.
Even though I decided not to repair my old computer he was happy to help me set up my IPad and demonstrate some of the functions.
Very pleased with the service.

Vivian K

Vivian K

Refused refund after a child accidental purchase

My son with ASD&ADHD accidentally purchased nearly $200 worth of things in Minecraft marketplace without our permission, and Apple refuse my refund request twice without giving me any reasons, I tried the calls, online chat, none of them were helpful, your people basically just told me there was nothing they can do. I need to accept whatever decision Apple made. You left me with no other options. now I’m feeling angry and confused. I’m sure I’m not the only devastate parent out there who had similar experiences.

Update: After email the CEO of “Apple”, they finally refunded me money. I’m surprised and feeling grateful there are still good boss and people in the world of business. Thank you.

Katia B.

Katia B.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

Always quick and easy service. My phone stoped charging. It was way out of warranty. We came to the store and they fixed it within 2 minutes without any charges. Alway nice and friendly atmosphere even though they are always quite busy

Michelle L

Michelle LPerth, WA

Excellent and fast service

Always busy but quick to get served. It’s like Disney land when you in. Had a watch out if warranty but Apple helped in getting the issue sorted. Was super fast and very friendly

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best Mac ever

On Tuesday 28th January 2020 I got a iMac 21.5" 2012 as a replacement for my MacBook Pro 15" 2012 since they came and took it on Monday night and since I put Windows 10 on it wasn't working so they couldn't fix it.

Iman

ImanNew South Wales

Excellent customer service

Apple store Miranda is a great store with efficient customer service! Staff are very friendly and ensure to provide excellent and honest advice. Highly recommend Apple at Miranda! Well done!

CatherineM

CatherineM

An Amazing Customer Support Service, before and after purchasing my MacBook Air and iphone

I was given great advice by Customer Support Service before I purchased an iphone and a MacBook Air. I needed to attend the Apple Store for support in navigating through what was a new experience for me, on a quite regular basis for a number of weeks. On every occasion that I needed support I was assisted patiently and respectfully by Staff either by phone or at the store until my confidence was such that I was able to navigate my lap top without assistance. I am extremely delighted both with my purchases and the ongoing support that I have received, since then.

Sheridan Hills

Sheridan HillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed all issues - no charge

First time I went in, i had issues with my 6s. Camera wasn't focusing at all and battery was draining quickly. A quick look and they saw there was dust or something in the lens, so they gave me a whole new phone for free. Amazing, since i bought the phone second hand on eBay! So i had no insurance or anything for it.
Battery issues happened with new phone, it was draining when off. Went in, they plugged it in and checked a few things, again gave me another new one no issues.
I then sold it and bought an X and haven't had an issue since.
Super responsive, super efficient. Very happy.

Very knowledgeable and polite rep - a huge help!

The lovely gentleman I dealt with walked me through every step with clear explanations, to help get my Mac back in action. I couldnt be more pleased with his service.

Li Li

Li Li

technical support

Thank you jeya from tech support who assisted me very supportive patient and guided me step by step untill the issue was resolved i would give her 10 stars if i could thanks again

Matthew G.

Matthew G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My iPad Pro 3rd Generation. I really enjoy it. I have already worked out how this device can come in very handy. BUT!

I ordered it 6 weeks ago and found the price dropped by $300 last week after 4 years. I requested a $300 voucher for AppleStore but they refused! Very disappointing!

Lois

LoisSydney, NSW

Good stuff! Caring people!

I recently went to this store for data recovery for my Mac. Plus replacing my Ipad Air after my baby crashed it. Apple Bondi Junction store really have amazed me with their caring service.
Charlotte is the young lady who served me at their genius Bar. Professionally resolved my problem after with my Mac after my dramatic incident. There were chances of cross selling a new IPad where they can charge me more. However they thought ahead for me , judging I have a young baby, it’s best not to upgrade with something too fancy in case my baby accidentally ruins it again. Will definitely go back to this store.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you.

Thank you to Carita, Alex and Lucas at Chadstone yesterday for their consideration, expertise and assistance.
A great, friendly team .
I appreciate your generosity and listening ear.
Good to see such a positive, friendly staff.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Give It Up For Apple!

I personally found the Apple Online Store easy to navigate and it provided more than enough information to make a well informed decision. The range of products available for purchase is phenomenal.
I suggest if you're in the market for anything Apple and you can't make it to your nearest store, then jump online immediately. The shipping costs are quite reasonable and the tracking available is peace of mind.
I got an awesome deal on my new iPhone & matching case thanks to the team at Apple and I was kept informed of the progress of my order & shipment via text msg and email every step of the way.

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Total quality service.

After experiencing screen issues with my iPhone I made an appointment with the Genius Bar. Within 10 minutes I was served. The Apple rep saw my issue and took full responsibility for my screen issue. They took my phone then and there for repairs. I went and got some lunch. When I returned my phone wasn’t quite ready so I joined in on one of the classes running in store. So I now can use the Clips app with ease and had my phone repaired and returned in under 2 hours.