Apple TV 5th Generation - 4k (2017)

Apple TV 5th Generation - 4k (2017) (page 4 of 4)

MPN: MP7P2X/A
4.2 from 64 reviews · View Details

4.2

KevinH

KevinHSydney, NSW

Excellent - love it

Love the new apple TV, with downloadable apps, this is a game changer.
I can watch ch 10, 7, 9, SBS and ABC. As well as stan, netflix, plex for laptop streaming. With a integrated speak to search function, makes life a lot easier. Bought on ebay in June 2017

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Elise

EliseDoreen

Latest pole TV

Large box, but more storage space. Bought at JBHIFI and great customer service. This new model allows you to access from the ap store and has a great microphone feature (no voice discrimination). All you have to do is say the show you want to search, and it types for you. Great for watching catchup shows.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Rachael L

Rachael LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

This is the best thing I bought so far. This is my favourite already. You can mirror it through your iPad and iPhone. I’m not getting rid of it. You can actually view your emails on there straight from iPad, check safari and lots of other things as well. It’s awesome!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Networked Media Players

Find out how Apple TV 5th Generation - 4k (2017) compares to other Networked Media Players

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent little gadget

On Wednesday 27th September 2017 I purchased this so I can watch heaps of videos, view stacks of photos on my TV and use Youtube to view whatever videos you want to watch. This saves me having to find dvds and bluray disks to watch. I like this great little gadget and I would highly recommend it.