Apple TV

danwhite789

danwhite789Sydney, NSW

Keep getting better and better

The Apple TV keeps getting better and better. I remember thinking it was a silly idea, but now I do everything related to TV or streaming using it. It’s easy to use, has a huge variety of all of your favourite streaming services in one place and links back to your iTunes so you can keep watching your TV and movies on your laptop whenever you’re away. Love it!

Purchased in July 2018 for $300.00.

Gita

GitaSydney, NSW

This is perfect

Who can beat apple products? Nobody! This is so great and so good. I love watching Netflix on my tv it’s so good. Everything is best in it yay!! Yup

Purchased in January 2018 at Apple Physical store for $4,000.00.

Cheeky

CheekyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love my 4K Apple TV

I love my 4K Apple TV.
I love the range of Apps on it, I love the high resolution screen animated screen savers.
I love the screen resolution.
I love that they've got the streaming right now, unlike prior versions, so you don't wait for ever for
a movie to start.
We went with the 32GB version, I don't see much point in the 64G version
Siri I'm not so crazy about, so I never use it.

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Browny

BrownyWollongong

Intuitive and Polished

Super polished alternative if you don’t have a smart TV (or if you have to suffer through the poor software in many Smart TV’s).
The operating system and apps are all extremely polished, if you download infuse player you can basically play any media type, and the auto exchange rate switching is a great feature I haven’t seen many other places. Wish I’d purchased one sooner!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Paul

PaulSydney

Love Apple TV

I love my Apple TV Never had any major issues Works perfect would recommend to anyone and everyone Easliy controlled with remote and works well if you have other Apple devices as well like iPad or iPhone It’s just a great lil device can’t live without it for sure. -)

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Mhaimhai

MhaimhaiBrisbane

Apple tv is awesome

Apple tv is the best it is so easy to use and the wifi is so fast. My kids can’t stop using it for watching netflex and youtube, even me and my husband love it so much we can now have a movie date night together on our tv connecting to apple tv.

yeohkt

yeohktMelbourne

Great product if you do not have a smart tv

got it in 2015 . just sold it as found out the newer smart tv has most functions. the new 2019 tv even have airplay 2 integrated.

fast and always work.
not much apps on the apple tv stores.. a lot of apps has being remove since the start of the product.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Pottering11

Pottering11Perth, WA

Easy to use & seamless linkage with Apple devices

Bought this mainly to be able to watch footage from iTunes on our 4K TV

Was experiencing some lag and buffering when watching 4K through google play tv and movies - no issues with internet speed

Easy to use interface with good quality content and no major lag or buffering issues

Great selection of apps in the App Store and easy to broadcast from apple devices to the TV

Recommended for people with multiple apple devices

Rossco

Rossco

Worth buying.

Bought the Apple 4K TV a few days ago and extremely happy with it. Great Apps. which you can also download from the App. Store eg. For free movies. We are also keeping our Foxtel as it has just a few differences which at present we think it’s worth hanging onto. You don’t need a Smart TV to use this.

Nick

NickAdelaide

Always loved the AppleTV since my first Gen 1... but

Date PurchasedDec 2018

JoelB

JoelBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great For Air Playing From Other Rooms & Apple Devices

I use my Apply TV in my bedroom. The device itself has apps to access Ten Play and Stan. I can also Airplay other apps and photos or video to the Apple TV itself and watch them on the big screen. I wasn't happy with the fact that I needed to buy an Apple speaker that has Airplay to stream audio.

Date PurchasedDec 2012

Jeremy

JeremyHunter Region, NSW

Love the Apple eco System, hate the lack of attention this product gets

I really like the Apple TV mostly, however there a few things I would like to see improved.

I bought this originally for my 3 year old so he could use it with is Fisher Price Smart Cycle. It's great but the games are very limited so I went into the apple store and bought the SteelSeries Game controller they had on display.

Then I found that the controller has MORE support on the iPhone than on the apple TV!?

Fortunately there is lots of things that have made the purchase worthwile and I do love it but I'd love it more if more games worked with the controller and the smart cycle.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Tim

Tim

A great product

We love our Apple TV. We have a smart Tv that is not fast enough even with our NBN but the Apple Tv effortlessly is able to deliver all the content we need to our Tv set. Its so good that we bought 2. Works with Airplay mode to wirelessly connect our Apple devices to it.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Maxi

MaxiSurfers Paradise

Fantastic

Apple TV is outstanding for streaming. With it you can connect with most of the Streaming Apps. It is easy to set up. It is also fantastic to view the photos from your I phone on your tv. Siri is also a great help. Highly recommend to buy this Apple TV. So easy to use. The remote control is very compact & user friendly.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
bdb4500

bdb4500

A magic little device

The Apple TV does almost everything when it comes to entertainment - Subscription services for Stan and Netflix, Apple Music, iCloud Photos, Freeview, Screensavers, etc. Its great to have everything that I want to look at and listen to in one place and it works extremely well hooked through my Dolby Sound System. The only negatives lie with content providers like Foxtel who refuse to release a dedicated App for the the Apple TV. I won't return to Foxtel as a subscriber until they rectify that lack of availability. (Foxtel's alternate Air Play option is rubbish) Keep up the great work Apple - your products are definitely what customers want.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Zamster

Zamster

Best product from Apple and best in its class

This model works perfectly every single time. Fast and easy to use. Remote is certainly the best in its class - without a doubt.
Unit looks amazing and suits most decor.
Would recommend to anyone despite the higher pride tag. Don’t settle for chrome cast or similar 4K works great too

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Liz D

Liz DBrisbane

A great little device, although it’s done it’s time

Apple TV ia great and versatile. Providing lots of options to watch plenty of streamed sports all at the touch of a button. Our device is starting to struggle now however, dropping out at the slightest network glitch. The control with the earlier models being so small seems to often disappear into mystery places!

Date PurchasedFeb 2011

Guildford L

Guildford LGuildford

Couldn’t live without it!

Love the easy remote control and love the way I can use my iPhone keyboard for searching and mirror my iPhone and my children’s and love I can use all the free to air tv replay apps and of course Netflix and YouTube. I listen to all my music on the cloud and buy iTunes vouchers and credit my apple account and then purchase and rent movies when the family comes over !

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

jpcntti

jpcnttiVictoria, 3770

Forget my previous review on Apple TV

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Ian

IanSydney

Apple Tv

Have had the Apple TV for about 2 months and loving what it can do.It has turned my old TV into. Smart TV.
Found the remote easy to use as is the voice activator.Very satisfied .The Apps it came with are good and have added more which was easy to do.

Date PurchasedJun 2018