MPNs: MYDM2X/A and MYDP2X/A
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life
Kira Poliseno
Kira Poliseno Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Apple Watch!

After having a Fitbit Alta HR for 3 years I decided to upgrade. I love that the Apple Watch has all the features of a sports watch plus more. I often leave my phone on silent and miss calls. Not anymore with my watch! I can answer calls right from my wrist. I can tap and pay, get alerts from most apps on my phone, track sleep and much more with this watch! The only downfall is it needs to be charged daily

Purchased in July 2021 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $429.00.

Piers n Mel D.
Piers n Mel D.

Well priced full featured smart watch

Purchased for my daughter (I have a series 5) as it was well priced. Have found it to be very durable and comparable to the 5 in all aspects apart from the main function differences such as- display always on. She wears it most days to school and has been careful with it and it’s still like new. Would highly recommend the SE over the more expensive 6! Purchased from apple store online and arrived within days!!

Purchased in September 2020 at Apple Store Australia for $429.00.