MPNs: MTEY2X/A, MTF02X/A and MTF32X/A
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Battery Life

Elizabeth McGrath
Elizabeth McGrathGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A dodgy watch and appalling after sales service

I bought a second hand apple watch 2 and it was great until the face fell off. I went to the apply shop to get it fixed. They said could not be done and sold me a new apple 3 watch. 5 months later same problem the face fell off. I have been trying for a month to get them to replacement even threatening legal action. They forced me to go to the manufacturer when under Australian law the retailer is to provide a remedy and they are refusing to relace it despite it also being Australian consumer law that if a product has a major fault the supplier must replace it. I advise avoid having any dealings with apple if you can - you may lose you sanity. I would have been better off throwing the $300 watch in the bin straight away.

Purchased in for $299.

Steph
StephSurf Beach

Watch is great but band is hopeless

The watch is great but the band has already worn out after 6 months of wear. I contacted apple and they said I had to bring it into a store - which would be great if I did not live in the country. It is probably $5 band for apple to replace but they want me to do a 2hr round trip to get it looked at. Of course Apple make the product in a particular way so you can only replace it with an Apple band. Poor service!!

Purchased in at Officeworks Online store for $327.

JoshAtticus-reviews
JoshAtticus-reviewsPerth, WA

SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN KOGAN

Purchased in at Officeworks for $298.

TT57
TT57Melbourne

Great watch.

I owned a few Fitbit watches before deciding to switch to Apple Watch and it is a world difference. Very convenient if you also use an iPhone to sync all the apps and notifications.

Only trade off is it has a much shorter battery life compared to Fitbit.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $280.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 3 GPS compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

random john
random johnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No issue. Good watch. A bit pricy for me

I have no issues using the apple watch. it's very convenient and lightweight. Battery-life is amazing. I get to use it for a whole day. no connection issues. It's just pricy but overall great quality

elle
elleSydney, NSW

Amazing no regrets

I was a little hesitant with reviews saying the battery life isn’t that good etc etc. but I’m glad I went ahead and made the purchase. I didn’t want cellular or anything too advanced. Hence why I went for the S3. It does everything I need it to. It’s good as I can still answer calls, respond to messages and receive other notifications when my phone is near. It is comfortable to wear, the style is sleek and simple, and it’s super easy to navigate and use. The battery life actually isn’t too bad! I recommend!

Purchased in at Officeworks for $250.

Steeva
SteevaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent watch

Been using this watch for few years now and it’s an excellent watch. The watch warned me few times about my resting heart rate been too high and I checked this with my GP and after some tests, I’m now on medication for high BP and cholesterol.
I never had any issues with my watch so far, although it’s waterproof I don’t wear it in the shower.

Purchased in at Apple Store Australia.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Sam A.
Sam A.South East Queensland, QLD

Defective and now being returned

Waited weeks for watch. actually thought that it was lost. arrived 2 days ago. Watch would not turn on it gets extremely hot when changing. First time not impressed. Sorry

Purchased in at digiDirect Online store for $348.

Nirbas B.
Nirbas B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Veey handy

it is very useful to tract our health record like heart rate, pulse etc. Bluetooth makes easy to check phone calls and received messages. We dont need to talk on phone if driving or working as we can talk on this watch. Althouugh it says 18 hours of battery life but we still have to charge everyday which is really annoying for me. Water resistance to 50 metres. Good smart watch.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $399.

Honest AF
Honest AFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect function with iphone

Bought mainly as an activity tracker for my iphone.
Works great with all these features.
Makes tracking exercise easy.
Very hand for getting quick notifications for most apps.
Only downside is that it doesn't work with gmail app.

ish mul
ish mulsydney

Great product

I use this watch everyday to track my exercise and movements goals. Gps and heart rate monitor function is excellent. Battery life is also good. Absolutely love the watch and very happy with it.

Purchased in .

Chloe
ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

LIFE SAVER!

I use this watch everyday and don't know how I lived without it. It has all the features anyone would need. I would recommend anyone interested in buying a watch to buy an Apple Watch Series 3. IT IS A LIFE SAVER!

Purchased at Apple Physical store.

CarlaB
CarlaBWestern District, VIC

Can’t live with out this!!

I’ve owned this for 2 years now. I love it! Easy to use and great to quickly read and reply to messages when I can’t get my phone out. Love the fitness tracker keeps me motivated.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $389.

Darwish
DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

not for me

not really for me
everything is good but too small for touch screen
nice smooth attachments
not fashionable just a screen on your hand
connects easy to your phone
IOS straight forward software

Purchased in at Apple Online store for $350.

Reet K Kaur
Reet K Kaur

Its what you have to get if you have apple

Got this as a birthday gift and have been using it constantly. I have worn it to sleep, takenna bath with it on and pretty much done everything wearing it. It does look a lil big on my wrists and heavy too but that is different for different people. I feel I sweat a lot on my wrist when I wear it and the band gets dirty a lot. other than that the functionality is good, has good charge life and works well.

Purchased in at Apple Store Australia for $700.