MPNs: MTEY2X/A, MTF02X/A and MTF32X/A

• Battery Life
Steeva
SteevaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent watch

Been using this watch for few years now and it’s an excellent watch. The watch warned me few times about my resting heart rate been too high and I checked this with my GP and after some tests, I’m now on medication for high BP and cholesterol.
I never had any issues with my watch so far, although it’s waterproof I don’t wear it in the shower.

Purchased in November 2017 at Apple Store Australia.

Sam A.
Sam A.South East Queensland, QLD

Defective and now being returned

Waited weeks for watch. actually thought that it was lost. arrived 2 days ago. Watch would not turn on it gets extremely hot when changing. First time not impressed. Sorry

Purchased in August 2020 at digiDirect Online store for $348.00.

Nirbas B.
Nirbas B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Veey handy

it is very useful to tract our health record like heart rate, pulse etc. Bluetooth makes easy to check phone calls and received messages. We dont need to talk on phone if driving or working as we can talk on this watch. Althouugh it says 18 hours of battery life but we still have to charge everyday which is really annoying for me. Water resistance to 50 metres. Good smart watch.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $399.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 3 GPS compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Honest AF
Honest AFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect function with iphone

Bought mainly as an activity tracker for my iphone.
Works great with all these features.
Makes tracking exercise easy.
Very hand for getting quick notifications for most apps.
Only downside is that it doesn't work with gmail app.

ish mul
ish mulsydney

Great product

I use this watch everyday to track my exercise and movements goals. Gps and heart rate monitor function is excellent. Battery life is also good. Absolutely love the watch and very happy with it.

Purchased in December 2019.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Chloe
ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

LIFE SAVER!

I use this watch everyday and don't know how I lived without it. It has all the features anyone would need. I would recommend anyone interested in buying a watch to buy an Apple Watch Series 3. IT IS A LIFE SAVER!

Purchased at Apple Physical store.

CarlaB
CarlaBWestern District, VIC

Can’t live with out this!!

I’ve owned this for 2 years now. I love it! Easy to use and great to quickly read and reply to messages when I can’t get my phone out. Love the fitness tracker keeps me motivated.

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for $389.00.

Darwish
DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

not for me

not really for me
everything is good but too small for touch screen
nice smooth attachments
not fashionable just a screen on your hand
connects easy to your phone
IOS straight forward software

Purchased in October 2019 at Apple Online store for $350.00.

Reet K Kaur
Reet K Kaur

Its what you have to get if you have apple

Got this as a birthday gift and have been using it constantly. I have worn it to sleep, takenna bath with it on and pretty much done everything wearing it. It does look a lil big on my wrists and heavy too but that is different for different people. I feel I sweat a lot on my wrist when I wear it and the band gets dirty a lot. other than that the functionality is good, has good charge life and works well.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Store Australia for $700.00.

Minh
MinhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The first smartwatch I ever owned and it’s perfect :)

It’s a great watch and it’s compliment with your iPhone. If you had an iPhone,I would recommend that you need to get an apple watch with it. It will help you to keep track on your exercise, read text message without looking to your phone and it’s quite fashionable too.

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $289.00.

Rustproofhydra
RustproofhydraPerth, WA

Great watch

Great watch , great accuracy and great price.
Attach to iphone like a breeze. Noticed lately some malfunction on showing heart rate incorrectly but apple after sales customer service take care off that. So no issue

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $297.00.

Dont buy it, lasts only 2 years

I bought a stainless steel series 3 watch which stopped working after two years. Apple support wouldnt offer any help or recompense in any way. They said too bad for me. I have spent so much money on watch bands, chargers and paying top money for the stainless steel supposedly sturdy model. The watch has suffered no physical damage the fault is internal which Apple will not honour or investigate. Such poor after sale service, I wouldn't recommend anyone ever buying an iwatch.

Purchased in December 2017 at Apple Online store for $1,500.00.

Hiranya S.
Hiranya S.

2 1/2 years and going strong

Love my Apple Watch. Motivates me to get moving when I am feeling lazy. Keeps track of my activity. 2 1/2 years later the battery is still going strong. Charge stays on for a day without any troubles. Happy customer.

Purchased in October 2017 at Apple Physical store for $450.00.

KylieC
KylieCSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It’s pretty good

Of course I love the features and couldn’t live without an Apple Watch (this is my second one). I just get frustrated when I look down at my wrist and the screen is blank. First world problem; yes!... it just annoys me cause its called a “watch” & you need to shake your arm like an angry muppet to see the time. I guess that’s one way to close the activity ring :) :) :)

Purchased at Apple Store Australia.

Bradj
BradjHunter Region, NSW

Love it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Store Australia for $369.00.