Apple Watch Series 3 GPS

Apple Watch Series 3 GPS

MPNs: MTEY2X/A, MTF02X/A and MTF32X/A

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smart wearable can be both exciting and overwhelming. Whether you're new to the world of smart wearables, or you already know your top priority is finding a waterproof smart watch or cheap fitness tracker, read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now

4.2

• Battery Life
Sam A.

Sam A.South East Queensland, QLD

Defective and now being returned

Waited weeks for watch. actually thought that it was lost. arrived 2 days ago. Watch would not turn on it gets extremely hot when changing. First time not impressed. Sorry

Purchased in August 2020 at digiDirect Online store for A$348.00.

Nirbas B.

Nirbas B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Veey handy

it is very useful to tract our health record like heart rate, pulse etc. Bluetooth makes easy to check phone calls and received messages. We dont need to talk on phone if driving or working as we can talk on this watch. Althouugh it says 18 hours of battery life but we still have to charge everyday which is really annoying for me. Water resistance to 50 metres. Good smart watch.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$399.00.

Honest AF

Honest AFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect function with iphone

Bought mainly as an activity tracker for my iphone.
Works great with all these features.
Makes tracking exercise easy.
Very hand for getting quick notifications for most apps.
Only downside is that it doesn't work with gmail app.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 3 GPS compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

ish mul

ish mulsydney

Great product

I use this watch everyday to track my exercise and movements goals. Gps and heart rate monitor function is excellent. Battery life is also good. Absolutely love the watch and very happy with it.

Purchased in December 2019.

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

LIFE SAVER!

I use this watch everyday and don't know how I lived without it. It has all the features anyone would need. I would recommend anyone interested in buying a watch to buy an Apple Watch Series 3. IT IS A LIFE SAVER!

Purchased at Apple Physical store.

CarlaB

CarlaBWestern District, VIC

Can’t live with out this!!

I’ve owned this for 2 years now. I love it! Easy to use and great to quickly read and reply to messages when I can’t get my phone out. Love the fitness tracker keeps me motivated.

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$389.00.

Darwish

DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

not for me

not really for me
everything is good but too small for touch screen
nice smooth attachments
not fashionable just a screen on your hand
connects easy to your phone
IOS straight forward software

Purchased in October 2019 at Apple Online store for A$350.00.

Reet K Kaur

Reet K Kaur

Its what you have to get if you have apple

Got this as a birthday gift and have been using it constantly. I have worn it to sleep, takenna bath with it on and pretty much done everything wearing it. It does look a lil big on my wrists and heavy too but that is different for different people. I feel I sweat a lot on my wrist when I wear it and the band gets dirty a lot. other than that the functionality is good, has good charge life and works well.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Store Australia for A$700.00.

Minh

MinhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The first smartwatch I ever owned and it’s perfect :)

It’s a great watch and it’s compliment with your iPhone. If you had an iPhone,I would recommend that you need to get an apple watch with it. It will help you to keep track on your exercise, read text message without looking to your phone and it’s quite fashionable too.

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$289.00.

Rustproofhydra

RustproofhydraPerth, WA

Great watch

Great watch , great accuracy and great price.
Attach to iphone like a breeze. Noticed lately some malfunction on showing heart rate incorrectly but apple after sales customer service take care off that. So no issue

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$297.00.

Dont buy it, lasts only 2 years

I bought a stainless steel series 3 watch which stopped working after two years. Apple support wouldnt offer any help or recompense in any way. They said too bad for me. I have spent so much money on watch bands, chargers and paying top money for the stainless steel supposedly sturdy model. The watch has suffered no physical damage the fault is internal which Apple will not honour or investigate. Such poor after sale service, I wouldn't recommend anyone ever buying an iwatch.

Purchased in December 2017 at Apple Online store for A$1,500.00.

Hiranya S.

Hiranya S.

2 1/2 years and going strong

Love my Apple Watch. Motivates me to get moving when I am feeling lazy. Keeps track of my activity. 2 1/2 years later the battery is still going strong. Charge stays on for a day without any troubles. Happy customer.

Purchased in October 2017 at Apple Physical store for A$450.00.

KylieC

KylieCSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It’s pretty good

Of course I love the features and couldn’t live without an Apple Watch (this is my second one). I just get frustrated when I look down at my wrist and the screen is blank. First world problem; yes!... it just annoys me cause its called a “watch” & you need to shake your arm like an angry muppet to see the time. I guess that’s one way to close the activity ring :) :) :)

Purchased at Apple Store Australia.

Bradj

BradjHunter Region, NSW

Love it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Store Australia for A$369.00.

Honest Reviews

Honest ReviewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect! Cant live without it

Never like wearing watches before and was never a big fan any other watch.
Love apple watch Series 3, wish to upgrade soon.
Gives information on daily activities and notifications for everything :)

Purchased in December 2018 for A$400.00.

Melbreview01

Melbreview01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great watch

Live this watch. Very easy to use as it’s similar to using an iPhone.
Only down side is the length of battery compared to a Garmin, Fitbit etc worth it though!

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Online store.

Anil P.

Anil P.Sydney, NSW

Looks cool and comfortable

The series 3 size 38m is just perfect and comfortable to wear. Not too small to look at the screen and not too big for your hand. Looks cool on your hand

Purchased in November 2019.

Olivia

Olivia

Buy one

This product is amazing, it is water proof, IT EVEN TELLS THE TIME. The battery life is long as well as the bands come in multiple sizes making it great.

Purchased in May 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$550.00.

Dane B.

Dane B.South East Queensland, QLD

Late to the party but very Happy

Came to the Apple Watch party quite late. Was actually looking at FitBit for the gym when the lady at the shop suggested the Apple Watch. So happy I chose the Apple Watch, does everything I wanted it for and then some. Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$319.00.

Thomas Family

Thomas FamilyPerth, WA

Best purchase this year

Im always missing calls and messages so having this is a game changer, it is great quality and is not slow seeing there is newer watches out battery life is also fantastic

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$319.00.