Apple Watch Series 3 GPS

Apple Watch Series 3 GPS

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Battery Life

Olivia

Olivia

Buy one

This product is amazing, it is water proof, IT EVEN TELLS THE TIME. The battery life is long as well as the bands come in multiple sizes making it great.

Purchased in May 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $550.00.

Dane B.

Dane B.South East Queensland, QLD

Late to the party but very Happy

Came to the Apple Watch party quite late. Was actually looking at FitBit for the gym when the lady at the shop suggested the Apple Watch. So happy I chose the Apple Watch, does everything I wanted it for and then some. Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $319.00.

Thomas Family

Thomas FamilyPerth, WA

Best purchase this year

Im always missing calls and messages so having this is a game changer, it is great quality and is not slow seeing there is newer watches out battery life is also fantastic

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $319.00.

Artwitch

ArtwitchIllawarra, NSW

Happy

I am very satisfied with my Apple Watch. I like that it does not look too chunky on my wrist. Great range of apps. I love having a photo of my dog on the face. I would like the battery to last longer. The face popped off while just still under warranty and Apple replaced it without a problem, apparently it was a common fault with my model.

Purchased in January 2016 at The Good Guys for $500.00.

James K.

James K.Perth, WA

its good

Battery life lasts a day so charge it a night the screen is a very strong I'm smashed my watch against the walls all the time like bumping into them apple care is a must

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $379.00.

Veronika F.

Veronika F.Sydney, NSW

The best accessories

Since I got mine I use it all day everyday. Thing that I find the most valuable is sleep tracking apps so I know how much sleep I got over the week and how bad I was with going to bed late and waking up late. I also really like that i just don't need to have my phone on me all the time and I can still receive messages, check the weather, time my cooking, control the music player and much more. I'm sure other brands are very good too but if you have an iPhone this is the best choice and will make your life a bit easier.

Purchased in February 2018.

KAG

KAGSydney, NSW

Essential tool

Purchased this watch six months ago and the only time it leaves my wrist is when I charge it. I am active from the wee hours until mid afternoon and by the 3.00pm the battery is getting low which is the weakness about this product. I must say this device runs my life

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $399.00.