MPN: MTH22X/A
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life
Navpreet Singh
Navpreet SinghGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience

I bought series 3 Apple Watch 2018.

After 3 years of using it, all of a sudden it stopped turning on. While turning it on, it stucks at apple logo.

Took it to apple store, and they told me it’s not repairable. Need to pay $350 to get it replaced.

Paid nearly $600 for a watch which can work only for 3 years was my biggest mistake.

Please make sure about the life expectancy of the watch before spending so much of money on a watch.

Very disappointed.

Purchased in at Apple Australia.

Janet
JanetVictoria

Total dissatisfaction

This is the second Apple Watch I have had, both have died, out of guarantee. The cost to repair is to high, almost better to buy a new one. I love Apple and only have Apple products but I will never buy another Watch, very very disappointed...

Purchased in at Apple Physical store.

Sean R.
Sean R.Sydney, NSW

great to have

got this watch for my wife and she is loving itspecially for exercise. she pays $10mthlt for the e-sim and very convenient that she does not need to bring her phone when she jogs.

Purchased in at optus for $700.

Jess
Jess

Added protection - I love it!

Where do I start? I LOVE this watch! I can make an emergency call if needed - which is handy in my line of work. It has also helped immensely with providing my heart specialist a report on my heart activity! I can change music, get directions when I driving, entertain babies with moving toy story characters - the possibilities are endless!!

Purchased in at Apple Online store for $599.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

lauren m.
lauren m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t live without it

I love this watch I new use to wear one now I feel lost if I don’t have it on especially when I’m working helps me keep updated with what going on

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $395.

Leen
LeenSydney, NSW

Didnt expect to completely replace my watch

Bought this but was worried bout the battery life of only a day but so far it has worked. Just charge it everyday before sleep and cant live without it as the cellular feature is great for safety.

Purchased in .

Miacala Basso
Miacala BassoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and useful

I love this and can’t live without it, it tracks my fitness, helps me contact and send messages without my phone, it looks good & can change the look with different straps and keeps me breathing daily :)

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $369.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Kalani
KalaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Changed from Ionic

The Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular provides all the features of a fitness tracker coupled with the ability to make and receive telephone calls without having to carry your telephone. It’s waterproof and quality Apple product. Battery life is average however it doesn’t take a lot of time to charge.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $399.

Ashley
AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very useful but beware

The Apple Watch is amazing technology and works extremely well with helping your everyday living from notifying you of messages and calls to tracking your heart rate and physical activity the series 3 was better than the series 4 as the series 4 did have a product recall for some particular watches being dysfunctional And having charging problems but I can not fault the watch it’s self. But please be aware that using safety cases and screen protectors are a definite must as if your screen becomes damaged the cost without apple insurance is not far from the buying price of the product.

Purchased in at Apple Store Australia.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Troy Norris
Troy NorrisIllawarra, NSW

Smart watch

Smart watch The Apple series 3 is a very good watch track your every day fitness heart rate it is best to buy GPS plus cellular because you can receive calls and make calls without your Apple iPhone make sure you ask for a GPS plus cellular Make it easier for you in the Longrun

Purchased in at Harvey Norman.

teag
teagNorth ryde

Awesome for runs

Bought this to focus on my running and therefore got the cellular model. Really helps keep me motivated having my AirPods connected to my watch, I can now run even further.

Would buy again.

Purchased in at Apple Physical store for $574.