Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular

Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular

MPN: MTH22X/A

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smart wearable can be both exciting and overwhelming. Whether you're new to the world of smart wearables, or you already know your top priority is finding a waterproof smart watch or cheap fitness tracker, read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now

4.3

• Battery Life
Janet

JanetVictoria

Total dissatisfaction

This is the second Apple Watch I have had, both have died, out of guarantee. The cost to repair is to high, almost better to buy a new one. I love Apple and only have Apple products but I will never buy another Watch, very very disappointed...

Purchased in July 2018 at Apple Physical store.

Sean R.

Sean R.Sydney, NSW

great to have

got this watch for my wife and she is loving itspecially for exercise. she pays $10mthlt for the e-sim and very convenient that she does not need to bring her phone when she jogs.

Purchased in October 2018 at optus for A$700.00.

Jess

Jess

Added protection - I love it!

Where do I start? I LOVE this watch! I can make an emergency call if needed - which is handy in my line of work. It has also helped immensely with providing my heart specialist a report on my heart activity! I can change music, get directions when I driving, entertain babies with moving toy story characters - the possibilities are endless!!

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Online store for A$599.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

lauren m.

lauren m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t live without it

I love this watch I new use to wear one now I feel lost if I don’t have it on especially when I’m working helps me keep updated with what going on

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$395.00.

Leen

LeenSydney, NSW

Didnt expect to completely replace my watch

Bought this but was worried bout the battery life of only a day but so far it has worked. Just charge it everyday before sleep and cant live without it as the cellular feature is great for safety.

Purchased in May 2018.

Miacala Basso

Miacala BassoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and useful

I love this and can’t live without it, it tracks my fitness, helps me contact and send messages without my phone, it looks good & can change the look with different straps and keeps me breathing daily :)

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$369.00.

Barcelona

BarcelonaPerth, WA

good watch

the best thing i love about this watch is gps...it enables you to kepp track on your activities very accurately..i hope the design was more of a realt watch like round shape

Purchased in March 2019.

Kalani

KalaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Changed from Ionic

The Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular provides all the features of a fitness tracker coupled with the ability to make and receive telephone calls without having to carry your telephone. It’s waterproof and quality Apple product. Battery life is average however it doesn’t take a lot of time to charge.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$399.00.

Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very useful but beware

The Apple Watch is amazing technology and works extremely well with helping your everyday living from notifying you of messages and calls to tracking your heart rate and physical activity the series 3 was better than the series 4 as the series 4 did have a product recall for some particular watches being dysfunctional And having charging problems but I can not fault the watch it’s self. But please be aware that using safety cases and screen protectors are a definite must as if your screen becomes damaged the cost without apple insurance is not far from the buying price of the product.

Purchased in September 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Troy Norris

Troy NorrisIllawarra, NSW

Smart watch

Smart watch The Apple series 3 is a very good watch track your every day fitness heart rate it is best to buy GPS plus cellular because you can receive calls and make calls without your Apple iPhone make sure you ask for a GPS plus cellular Make it easier for you in the Longrun

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

teag

teagNorth ryde

Awesome for runs

Bought this to focus on my running and therefore got the cellular model. Really helps keep me motivated having my AirPods connected to my watch, I can now run even further.

Would buy again.

Purchased in October 2019 at Apple Physical store for A$574.00.