Apple Watch Series 3

Apple Watch Series 3 (page 2 of 21)

GPS, GPS + Cellular

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Battery Life

Rajkumar Krishnamurthy

Rajkumar KrishnamurthyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My buddy and cant live without it

The apple watch series 3 is an absolute pleasure to wear. the watch is so light and it doesnt feel like you are wearing one. Very comfortable. I have the nike edition which gives us few more additional faces. The only problem or feature I would have loved is saffire crystal to be included on the face. The watch can scratch a bit easily and needs to be taken care of.

Purchased in December 2017 at JBHIFI for $599.00.

Mr Smith

Mr SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivers what is promised

Bought for our daughter as a gift. She has reported no problems whatsoever with it. It has performed exactly as expected. Is used everyday. It does require regular charging, but that was expected.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $459.00.

Niran

Niran

Very useful, great device.

My Apple watch is a great digital watch and I love it how it gives you a goal and track your Activity daily.
It can monitor your heart rate, exercise progress and so on. Fantastic product and amazing features. It also does everything your iPhone does from receiving and answering calls to viewing and sending messages, listening to your favourite iTunes. Love it..

Pez

Pez

Love this Apple Watch.

This watch has been fantastic, it does everything!

I personally enjoy using it for exercise and training, as I wireless connect it to my heart and activity monitor devices and go from there!

Clear screen, easy to use and great sound haptics.

Would definitely recommend buying this product, I have a white band/silver face Apple Watch and love it!

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $400.00.

MCas

MCasMelbourne

I absolutely love my Apple iWatch and will never go back to using a normal watch again !

It is simply an extension of your iPhone. It does everything your iPhone does from receiving and answering calls (you feel like Dick Tracey when you do!) to viewing and sending messages, listening to your favourite iTunes and you can also change the faces of your iWatch (I use my favourite photos to display) and of course you can use all your apps that are on your iPhone. Buying something ? Why not use your iWatch it’s really simple and no need to reach for your wallet. It is truly a remarkable product and is also reasonably priced.

Alli_Oliver

Alli_OliverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useful, functional, stylish.

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman for $599.00.

Anastasia Pratiwi

Anastasia PratiwiSydney, NSW

One of the best purchase I made

I purchased the Apple Watch Series 3 42mm last year, I didn't know that there would be the new series coming soon after I purchased, but I didn't regret it. The watch simply just works everyday, and it has been an integral part of my life, it provides me with lots information on a small screen, the apps run pretty responsive as well. It seamlessly integrates into the Apple ecosystem which I liked it the most when I can unlock my MacBook Pro with my watch.

Although there are a few lags that may occur when opening apps, but it happened very rarely though.

Worth it!

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $500.00.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Life saver

I was a little hesitant in purchasing this Product due to the amount that it was .. But in saying that I’m happy I did & I have no regrets!
This Product is perfect - does everything I need for it to do.
When my phone is not near me or I am unable to use my phone having my watch is a life saver, can read texts, reply to texts, check online banking & heaps more and it looks great as well.
Just wish the battery would last more than 1 and a half days but in saying that I do use it every day

Purchased in March 2018 at Office works for $549.00.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Great device absolutely loving it.Helps me to answer calls or check messages while in meetings.
Sensors needs some work to be done as it sometimes doesnt respond properly.
Thanks Apple for this great product

Purchased in August 2018 for $599.00.

amsam_16

amsam_16Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's Good

It's my first Apple watch, Been using Apple products since I was a kid, bought the Apple watch 3 series with Cellular. It's worth the money, Exciting features. one drawback is the Strap - It get's dirty. and there is no matching mesh band in the market for this particular gold finish.
Prefer black. - I wish i bought the Black instead of the Gold.

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Physical store for $599.00.

Jeee2

Jeee2Sydney, NSW

Love this baby

I love this when I lose my phone or watch it comes in handy both ways with its sensor I sometimes find it annoying to use but I love it with the tracking of steps heart rate etc

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman.

Julie McKnight

Julie McKnightSydney, NSW

Best watch ever and I wear it all the time

I have an apple phone and apple I Pad, I love apple products and I like to stay connected. This watch was bought for my daughter who stays up todate with the latest technology.

Purchased in June 2018 at Apple Online store for $500.00.

Natasha

NatashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I gave it away

Purchased in August 2017 at Apple Store Australia for $500.00.

Vicki S.

Vicki S.Melbourne, Victoria

Wear it every day, couldnt live without it

I’m an apple fan and this watch didn’t disappoint. I took my time getting one as I wasn’t sure I’d use all the features but I couldn’t live without it now. I love how it tracks my steps and I can share this activity with friends and family. I love how it alerts me to the fact my iPhone is ringing when I’m not close to it; how it pings when I get messages; how I can switch it to theatre move in the movies which cuts the lit display; how you can use it remotely to take iPhone photos; how can use my own photos as a clock face; how I can easily change bands. Recharging is a breeze too.

Purchased in September 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Tyrone

Tyrone

Cool watch

I've always loved apple product. I use apple watch mainly for calls, messages and fitness tracking. I rely a lot on the workout app to keep myself active and keep track of my physical activities.The only downside is having to charge it everyday. Other than that, It is an all in one watch that everyone should get!

Purchased in September 2018 for $400.00.

James Dollman

James DollmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Apple 3 watch

I had a similar experience to the previous reviewer. I dropped the Apple 3 watch from a fairly low height, and the watch face cracked. Soon after the watch face separated from the body of the watch. I was told that this was not covered by insurance. The staff at the Apple store in Rundle Mall were completely indifferent. It's one thing to have a funky haircut and tatts, but you still need to provide supportive customer service. For the price, the Apple 3 is a ridiculously overpriced, fragile piece of rubbish.

Purchased in February 2019 for $540.00.

lenoreroberts2

lenoreroberts2Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Apple Watch 3 is not durable, fell from my wrist a short 40cm height ,screen cracked .

For a watch that should take a bit of a knock for everyday wear I don't recommend this watch and battery life only lasts a day. Watch band opened as I was crouched getting out of car fell face on concrete and this is what happens. Shortly after a hairline crack appeared across the screen. I have a Xiaomi 3 smart watch and I'm happier with its quality and durability wearing it to work everyday and cost just $35. Apple quoted me $563 for a repair, I paid $499 for the watch. I'll never buy an Apple Watch again or iPhone. The experience with dealing with Apple support, Department of Fair Trading NSW (they're useless and toothless) . Spend your money on something of more quality than Apple.

Purchased in May 2018 at eBay for $499.00.

Oliver F

Oliver FPerth, WA

Great Device!

This watch is great. It is slightly too thick for my liking but it overall is worthwhile. The screen is bright in the sun and shows colours well. The software is great. The ability to reply to emails and messages on the go without whipping out my phone is great. i would recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2019.

Another Customer

Another CustomerPerth, WA

Loving it

Perfect watch!
Light weight, stylish can't think of any drawbacks.
Works well with alarms and after a swim
Love the function now I do not have to enter password for my Mac when I'm wearing the Watch as it is automatically unlocking it.

Purchased in August 2018 at JB Hifi Home for $599.00.

Josey L.

Josey L.

Great smart watch

I love the watch from the day I bought it. I don’t have the cellular function but this doesn’t bother me as I carry my phone around or it’s always within the distance required to make the call.

Purchased in June 2018.