Apple Watch Series 3

Apple Watch Series 3 (page 2 of 20)

MPN: MQKW2X/A

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vicki S.

Vicki S.Melbourne, Victoria

War it every day, couldn’t live without it

I’m an apple fan and this watch didn’t disappoint. I took my time getting one as I wasn’t sure I’d use all the features but I couldn’t live without it now. I love how it tracks my steps and I can share this activity with friends and family. I love how it alerts me to the fact my iPhone is ringing when I’m not close to it; how it pings when I get messages; how I can switch it to theatre move in the movies which cuts the lit display; how you can use it remotely to take iPhone photos; how can use my own photos as a clock face; how I can easily change bands. Recharging is a breeze too.

Purchased in September 2018 at Apple Store Australia.

Tyrone

Tyrone

Cool watch

I've always loved apple product. I use apple watch mainly for calls, messages and fitness tracking. I rely a lot on the workout app to keep myself active and keep track of my physical activities.The only downside is having to charge it everyday. Other than that, It is an all in one watch that everyone should get!

Purchased in September 2018 for $400.00.

James Dollman

James DollmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Apple 3 watch

I had a similar experience to the previous reviewer. I dropped the Apple 3 watch from a fairly low height, and the watch face cracked. Soon after the watch face separated from the body of the watch. I was told that this was not covered by insurance. The staff at the Apple store in Rundle Mall were completely indifferent. It's one thing to have a funky haircut and tatts, but you still need to provide supportive customer service. For the price, the Apple 3 is a ridiculously overpriced, fragile piece of rubbish.

Purchased in February 2019 for $540.00.

lenoreroberts2

lenoreroberts2Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Apple Watch 3 is not durable, fell from my wrist a short 40cm height ,screen cracked .

For a watch that should take a bit of a knock for everyday wear I don't recommend this watch and battery life only lasts a day. Watch band opened as I was crouched getting out of car fell face on concrete and this is what happens. Shortly after a hairline crack appeared across the screen. I have a Xiaomi 3 smart watch and I'm happier with its quality and durability wearing it to work everyday and cost just $35. Apple quoted me $563 for a repair, I paid $499 for the watch. I'll never buy an Apple Watch again or iPhone. The experience with dealing with Apple support, Department of Fair Trading NSW (they're useless and toothless) . Spend your money on something of more quality than Apple.

Purchased in May 2018 at eBay for $499.00.

Oliver F

Oliver FPerth, WA

Great Device!

This watch is great. It is slightly too thick for my liking but it overall is worthwhile. The screen is bright in the sun and shows colours well. The software is great. The ability to reply to emails and messages on the go without whipping out my phone is great. i would recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2019.

Another Customer

Another CustomerPerth, WA

Loving it

Perfect watch!
Light weight, stylish can't think of any drawbacks.
Works well with alarms and after a swim
Love the function now I do not have to enter password for my Mac when I'm wearing the Watch as it is automatically unlocking it.

Purchased in August 2018 at JB Hifi Home for $599.00.

Josey L.

Josey L.

Great smart watch

I love the watch from the day I bought it. I don’t have the cellular function but this doesn’t bother me as I carry my phone around or it’s always within the distance required to make the call.

Purchased in June 2018.

Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

It’s a great device for tracking my activities during the day. It keeps track of my steps, walking or any exercise I do. Also it notifies me about my msg, emails or any other notifications important to me so I don’t need to have my phone with me all the time but still keep track of important notifications. I also use it to listen to music without taking my phone out with me. I love this product and recommend it

Purchased in December 2017 at Myer for $559.00.

Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great watch, worth the price tag

Worth the price tag considering what some people would pay for a simple analog watch with a brand logo on it. Great for tracking your fitness and easy to look at messages and notifications. The replying does get a bit sluggish at time.

Purchased in September 2017.

mickeyc

mickeycSouth East Queensland, QLD

The device I never knew I needed until I got it

I never realised how much having a smart watch would motivate me. Quite simply, I've exercised almost every day since purchasing the watch whereas before I would be lucky to get out and exercise maybe once a month.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $399.00.

Justin

JustinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Improvements can be made

He Apple Watch needs to have more accurate fitness tracker. The god tracking is good and the battery life on the Apple Watch is amazing. Buy he Apple Watch if you need to check the notifications when In important meetings

Purchased in August 2017.

Alyce

AlyceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very handy accessory for work

Have been using it nearly every day, mainly for calls and music. Some apps don't update as well such as Facebook messenger, but everything else is very streamline & easy to use.

Purchased in May 2019.

Del

DelAustralia

Important every day item for work

Absolutely love the Apple Watch. I’d be lost without it now. It gives me the freedom to move around at work, pack boxes and talk on the phone yet have my hands free of the phone while I do things. The quality of the sound during a phone is surprisingly very good. It lets me know that I have text messages or Skype messages with a nice tone and vibration on the wrist without having to constantly pick up the phone to check every time. At work my phone is constantly receiving messages and calls and it is so nice to not have the phone in my hand all day.

Purchased in April 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $579.00.

Akash

AkashSydney, NSW

Great watch but gets scratchy.

This watch is my daily driver and it is amazing. It helps me keep track of which lessons I have and where I have them and gives me notifications at my fingertips where I don't have to pull out my phone, for example in a movie. After about a year of use it does get a bit scratchy tho but other than that it is a perfect compliment to the iphone.

Purchased in October 2017 at Apple Physical store for $450.00.

KandyKaboodle

KandyKaboodleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not durable

The watch and all its features is great. However, it cannot handle everyday wear and tear and will crack very easily, which Apple can repair for you at a cost just below the price of a new watch.
Three months it lasted, not even wearing it during sport.

Purchased in December 2018 for $400.00.

Ivan C

Ivan CSydney, NSW

Great watch after 2 years

I purchased this watch 2 years ago, using it everyday day and all I have to say is that it works as the first day I bought it and the rubber and components which it is made off looks like new. A good watch to buy, and more now that the price has drop a beat.

Purchased in September 2017 for $550.00.

abjmelbourne

abjmelbournemelbourne

Can't live without it!!

I love this watch. I have an LTE version which means you can use your watch as your phone even though you forgot to take your mobile. Very handy feature. Love the look and build quality. Speaker phone is very clear and easy to listen to. Only downside is the PRICE.

Purchased in January 2019 for $599.00.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

As an Apple user, an absolute beauty to the apple addition.
Use it every day; battery life serves me well. Bluetooth compatible with BOSE wireless headphones, making every day tangle free. Records physical activity accurately, even when submerged underneath water.
Well done Apple.

Purchased in February 2019 for $500.00.

Apple ripoff

I received the iwatch s3 as a gift from my Mum, which probably saved for this for months. I tapped the wall with the watch, the screen smashed. Apple will charge $420 for a new screen which is ALMOST the cost of the new watch. I feel extremely ripped off, I also had received accessories for the watch as a gift from my sister. So everything is just sitting there at home. I used the watch for 2 months at the most. I feel terrible about this and I believe it is completely unfair to the consumer, I would never recommend this watch to anyone. It is definitely not built to last... like a lot of things these days.

Purchased in May 2018 at Apple Physical store for $599.00.

Barry

BarryPerth, WA

Terrible quality, terrible service

Was getting changed when i heard a *bang* looked down and the watch had exploded, the glass screen had come away from the watch.
Took it to the apple store, genius went over it with a microscope, found a tiny crack and then told me that it must have been accidental damage so isn't covered.
When i questioned this he was rude and asked me to leave.
Look through further reviews and most are the same, build quality is awful

Purchased in November 2017 for $450.00.