Apple Watch Series 3

Apple Watch Series 3 (page 3 of 22)

GPS, GPS + Cellular

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smart wearable can be both exciting and overwhelming. Whether you're new to the world of smart wearables, or you already know your top priority is finding a waterproof smart watch or cheap fitness tracker, read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now

4.3

• Battery Life

Aplle Watch are the best

I totally Love my new Apple Watch . It motivates me to challenge myself every day at the gym . I am able to time myself on every equipment ( rowing machine , indoor cycling , the stair stepper etc. ) that I use every day and I try to beat my previous time. You can see exactly what you've done every day on the calendar . Keeps track of your heart rate and at the end of each day it gives you calories you've burned , steps you've taken for the day , mile etc. I totally love my new Apple Watch 3.

Molly.T

Molly.T

My Apple Watch motivates me to move more! Highly recommend

Ever since having the Apple Watch I have become a lot more active. The Apple Watch allows me to track my steps, the amount of active calories and my workouts. The Apple Watch is also great for sending that quick sneaky text whilst your at work and also allows you to answer your phone when you can't find your phone quick enough.

Love it but expensive

Apple products are great but so expensive. I love that I can locate my Iphone and answer calls. I need to charge it once every day and a half which is a bit annoying. Works well though

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 3 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Jim AllenSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Apple Watch saved my life

The heart rate function on my Apple Watch warned that it had fallen dramatically while in Bali. A Doctor there said I need a pacemaker and I flew home immediately.

Moh A.

Moh A.Sydney, NSW

Not cheap watch

I have an iPhone ,after buying and using my series 3 Apple watch, I have to say I'm happy with it. You can customize the watch face in many different ways to get a lot of information at a glance, or just make it look cool. You can even adjust the font size to make it easier to see the display. The only other thing I'd recommend is getting apple care warranty as its easy to damage.

Jetta

Jetta

A very handy watch

The watch is very light for what it does. Its features are amazing. Just like a hand held mobile phone bu I dont have dainty fingers and its a bit tricky with the touch screen. Unfortunately I dropped it on tiles the screen shattered into a million pieces. It was to expensive to fix it

It’s really good to track your your fitness progress.

I absolutley love my Apple Watch, this is definitely one of the best technology purchases I truly could not live without this. I love being able to see my notifications on my wrist during a time I cant be on my phone and respond. It allows me to know whats still going on and quickly answer from my watch if I need to.

jmmyjrg

jmmyjrgMelbourne

Great idea let down by small battery

mukesh d.

mukesh d.Hunter Region, NSW

One of the best watch

Easy to use, free heart tracker. And good for count your step for exercise. Flash light which you can turn to torch as well. I love the watch wallpapers which are unique and make different to other.

Brittany P.

Brittany P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the fitness tracker!

I have had my apply watch for a year now and wear it daily! I love the fitness tracker, showing my daily steps, calories burnt and physical activity!
The fact that is is connected to my phone and I can receive my msgs, phones calls and and check ny calendar is great too!
highly recommend this watch!!

Ed Xu

Ed Xu

Great and simple to use

I’ve been using this for more than a year now and it has never failed me, although sometimes errors and lags occurred cured, but most of the time it worked flawlessly. Simple and easy to use interface, paired to my iPhone seamlessly. It shows clear and useful notifications, health reminders, it also reminds you to stand if you’ve sat for too long, if your heart rate is too high and stuffs. But the battery life is not so great, only lasted a day and half-ish if you always go out and use it on your hand.

Great and awesome product!

Rajkumar Krishnamurthy

Rajkumar KrishnamurthyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My buddy and cant live without it

The apple watch series 3 is an absolute pleasure to wear. the watch is so light and it doesnt feel like you are wearing one. Very comfortable. I have the nike edition which gives us few more additional faces. The only problem or feature I would have loved is saffire crystal to be included on the face. The watch can scratch a bit easily and needs to be taken care of.

Mr Smith

Mr SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivers what is promised

Bought for our daughter as a gift. She has reported no problems whatsoever with it. It has performed exactly as expected. Is used everyday. It does require regular charging, but that was expected.

Niran

Niran

Very useful, great device.

My Apple watch is a great digital watch and I love it how it gives you a goal and track your Activity daily.
It can monitor your heart rate, exercise progress and so on. Fantastic product and amazing features. It also does everything your iPhone does from receiving and answering calls to viewing and sending messages, listening to your favourite iTunes. Love it..

Pez

Pez

Love this Apple Watch.

This watch has been fantastic, it does everything!

I personally enjoy using it for exercise and training, as I wireless connect it to my heart and activity monitor devices and go from there!

Clear screen, easy to use and great sound haptics.

Would definitely recommend buying this product, I have a white band/silver face Apple Watch and love it!

MCas

MCasMelbourne

I absolutely love my Apple iWatch and will never go back to using a normal watch again !

It is simply an extension of your iPhone. It does everything your iPhone does from receiving and answering calls (you feel like Dick Tracey when you do!) to viewing and sending messages, listening to your favourite iTunes and you can also change the faces of your iWatch (I use my favourite photos to display) and of course you can use all your apps that are on your iPhone. Buying something ? Why not use your iWatch it’s really simple and no need to reach for your wallet. It is truly a remarkable product and is also reasonably priced.

Alli_Oliver

Alli_OliverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useful, functional, stylish.

Anastasia Pratiwi

Anastasia PratiwiSydney, NSW

One of the best purchase I made

I purchased the Apple Watch Series 3 42mm last year, I didn't know that there would be the new series coming soon after I purchased, but I didn't regret it. The watch simply just works everyday, and it has been an integral part of my life, it provides me with lots information on a small screen, the apps run pretty responsive as well. It seamlessly integrates into the Apple ecosystem which I liked it the most when I can unlock my MacBook Pro with my watch.

Although there are a few lags that may occur when opening apps, but it happened very rarely though.

Worth it!

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Life saver

I was a little hesitant in purchasing this Product due to the amount that it was .. But in saying that I’m happy I did & I have no regrets!
This Product is perfect - does everything I need for it to do.
When my phone is not near me or I am unable to use my phone having my watch is a life saver, can read texts, reply to texts, check online banking & heaps more and it looks great as well.
Just wish the battery would last more than 1 and a half days but in saying that I do use it every day

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Great device absolutely loving it.Helps me to answer calls or check messages while in meetings.
Sensors needs some work to be done as it sometimes doesnt respond properly.
Thanks Apple for this great product