Apple Watch Series 3

Apple Watch Series 3 (page 5 of 22)

GPS, GPS + Cellular

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smart wearable can be both exciting and overwhelming. Whether you're new to the world of smart wearables, or you already know your top priority is finding a waterproof smart watch or cheap fitness tracker, read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now

4.3

• Battery Life

abjmelbourne

abjmelbournemelbourne

Can't live without it!!

I love this watch. I have an LTE version which means you can use your watch as your phone even though you forgot to take your mobile. Very handy feature. Love the look and build quality. Speaker phone is very clear and easy to listen to. Only downside is the PRICE.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

As an Apple user, an absolute beauty to the apple addition.
Use it every day; battery life serves me well. Bluetooth compatible with BOSE wireless headphones, making every day tangle free. Records physical activity accurately, even when submerged underneath water.
Well done Apple.

Cat

CatSydney, NSW

Apple ripoff

I received the iwatch s3 as a gift from my Mum, which probably saved for this for months. I tapped the wall with the watch, the screen smashed. Apple will charge $420 for a new screen which is ALMOST the cost of the new watch. I feel extremely ripped off, I also had received accessories for the watch as a gift from my sister. So everything is just sitting there at home. I used the watch for 2 months at the most. I feel terrible about this and I believe it is completely unfair to the consumer, I would never recommend this watch to anyone. It is definitely not built to last... like a lot of things these days.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 3 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Barry

BarryPerth, WA

Terrible quality, terrible service

Was getting changed when i heard a *bang* looked down and the watch had exploded, the glass screen had come away from the watch.
Took it to the apple store, genius went over it with a microscope, found a tiny crack and then told me that it must have been accidental damage so isn't covered.
When i questioned this he was rude and asked me to leave.
Look through further reviews and most are the same, build quality is awful

Rosy Likoudis

Rosy LikoudisSydney, NSW

Love my Apple Watch, can not live without it

Helps keep me active,can track my steps also can track what ever exercise you do, best watch ever bought, it is worth every cent. It is easy to charge and also very easy to use

Zimer

ZimerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple watch disintegrates

Happy with series 1, 2+yrs, 3mths out of warranty. Face crystal fell off! Took it back to Apple Store: battery had swollen. Apple action? Nothing. Suggested buy a series 4.

Apple watches are junk. I’ve never broken a watch face in my entire life until...

Now I’ve broken the watch face on 2 apple watches in a 6-month period. One, I don’t even remember hitting it on anything and now there’s a hairline crack around the entire face. It’s cool because it flips open so you can see all the cheap Chinese garbage inside.

Christie H

Christie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my needs

I was trying to decide whether to get the latest watch or just go with third gen. So glad I got this one. I mainly use it to track calories out and steps. Love it so much and don’t go a day without wearing it.

Kasa

KasaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prefer my FitBit

If you are looking for a watch you can use as a phone the Apple Watch will be the best purchase for you. But if you are hoping to upgrade your FitBit to some thing you are able to swim in and track all your fitness....stick with your FitBit type watch that’s waterproof.

Soph

SophPerth, WA

Amazing Product

I love my apple watch so much. I was never a watch wearer until I bought my apple watch. It's incredible!! I use it for practically everything exercise, calling people, apple pay and so many other things. Definitely recommend 10/10.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

well done apple

love this one as i can answer my phone even if i am in a pool. so handy and of course the style is as Apple always does perfectly. I am an Apple user lover and recomender in every way. i dont use it for fitness only the rings

Coral

Coral

Love love love

Best watch yet! Gets me moving during the day so I get my steps and exercise goals! Also reminds me to breath!!! Best yet I now can’t miss a call! Love it

Tay

TayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice feel

This watch is great it is able to monitor my heart beat and measure my exercise. very useful and also a nice slim design. I wear it every day. Love it

Junk quality and terrible service

The watch is a nice phone accessory but a terrible fitness tracker. The build quality is poor, it didn’t last a year. It cracks as easily as a caselss iPhone 6 and Apple claims the warranty is voiced offers for a cracked watch. Reporting to office of fair trading. They not have terrible and rude service.

pinkdawn

pinkdawnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wish it was stronger

The watch itself is very useful
But it’s not made with the strongest material
Have to always take it off when gardening or even doing the dishes as any small knock a mark/line will appear

Emily F

Emily F

Love it. But could be better

I love my Apple Watch, it has some great features. However there is a few small things that I wish where different. Eg. The bulky band, and Siri being too sensitive.

Jireh

JirehSydney, NSW

Used it everyday before, but now rarely!!

My hubbie gave me apple series watch 3 rose gold 38mm.. i chose 38mm as i have small wrist. In terms of fitness it is very useful as it has a lot of features you can use while working out. I also use it twice to find my phone(misplaced most of the time) i tried installing games but screen is too small for playing. Its very easy to pay with apple pay with it. Tried it with siri and it does work fine with it. The downside is that the battery empty fast. Battery didnt last long for a day.

Sonja S

Sonja SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple Series 3 cellular unrepairable watch

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Handy Smart Watch

I've had my Rose Gold Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) for over 12 months now, it was very easy to step up and pair to my iPhone X and other apple products. It has alot of Apps which are on your iPhone so it's a backup, like when you play your music you can skip songs etc. Love that it is waterproof and I can receive texts and calls on my watch.... I'm sure this will last me for years.... as my Fitbit keeps breaking...

Joline

JolineDarwin, NT

Does what it's supposed to do

I was a little disappointed with the product. It was great for the first month but soon realised that I spent more time charging the watch then wearing it which was a disappointment. Would I buy another though? Yes!