Apple Watch Series 4

Apple Watch Series 4 (page 2 of 4)

MPN: MU682X/A

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Prapha

PraphaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect little device

Love the Iwatch it’s super convenient love how I can easily manage everything from my fingertip like my Spotify n replying to all my messagers using my voice it’s also great to keep up with my health and my sleep pattern ect. It’s great. The only thing I can fault it is the battery life is pretty poor and the screen can easily get scratch.

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $599.00.

Kanye

KanyeBelconnen 2615, ACT

Love it.

So much better and fast than the old Apple Watch, I have a 44mm big and good looking, apps loading fast. Down side is Watch can get scratched easily make sure put a case from eBay :)

Purchased in May 2019 at Optus.

Court719

Court719South-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it!

Love my apple watch!
Got it as part of my phone plan and I can’t live a day without it. I love all the features of the watch and the convenience of not having to have my phone in my hand constantly during the day

Purchased in March 2019 at Telstra.

Michelle

Michelleperth

Biggest purchase mistake I have made

Purchased in March 2019.

Layne

LayneSydney

Helps me find my phone!

Purchased in February 2019 at Apple Physical store for $599.00.

Battery Life

LynL

LynLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

Purchased one to help me keep track of things now that a newborn is keeping me busy. Medicine reminders, timers (for warming milk) and other useful apps have really made life easier and more convenient. I also enjoy being able to glance at my messages and answer calls from it while carrying baby.

Purchased in April 2019 at Apple Online store for $599.00.

David

David

It grows on you!

Initially I was skeptical about how much I'd use an Apple Watch, but thought I'd give it a go. I used one of the first generation Apple Watches years ago - however the Apple Watch 4 is lightyears ahead. I use it everyday, it's super handy to help track fitness and get notifications. It's also ultimately helped me use my phone less, I find I can check my watch if I'm waiting on a message rather than checking my phone all the time.

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $749.00.

Rick C

Rick CSydney, NSW

Perfect upgrade from Series 0

After owning a Series 0 Apple Watch that I loved, the upgrade to the Series 4 was incredible in every way.

Screen is much larger and brighter and can fit more making it easier to read even in direct sunlight.

Battery life is great. Comfortably lasts 1-1.5 days and charges very quickly.

Performance from Series 0 to Series 4 is night and day. Apps load immediately and complications on the watch face are always up to date.

Purchased in September 2018.

Anna L

Anna LPerth, WA

Wasn’t sold at first but now love it

Purchased in May 2019.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good, but is it quality?

I love the features and WatchiOS. Great faces and complications really useful.
Concerns on quality of materials dropped from 1m and smashed screen - any other watch I dropped would have handled this fine. $529 to repair, might as well buy a new one! Apple probably needs to step up their game here.
Disappointed EKG doesn't function in Australia

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $799.00.

Richard

RichardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for everyday use

I got my Apple Watch Series 4 for the main focus of tracking my activity and keeping up with my meetings at work. It’s now become a natural extension of my phone.

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $569.00.

Kaz

KazGeelong

Can't live without it

The apple watch series 4 has been a great Smart watch for my use. I love the fitness features. Use it to record runs multiple times a week. GPS is accurate and battery life is great. I ran a marathon with it and had plenty of battery left. Frequently use it to listen to podcasts while running. Love it

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $600.00.

Milo

MiloSouth Australia

This is so useful!

This watch is so useful and can do so many great things I didn't expect it to be able to do. the gold colour is beautiful but I kind of want black now but I'm still extremely happy about my purchase.

Purchased in October 2018.

CMMO

CMMOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect product with lots of compliments

I am able to go out and about all hands free during lunch breaks and many conversation starters witg strangers. Quite a few people love it and love the high tech features. Just would love to have MYKI available

Purchased in October 2018.

SandyC

SandyCSydney, NSW

LOVE my Apple Watch!

Such a great little product, so nice to have so much accessible on my wrist. The move and exercise targets are great motivators, and while many detractors say the calorie count is not accurate, it may not be 100% on point, but it's a great motivator to get up and move your body if you're having a particularly lazy day, or even if you're not and you just need a little bit more activity to get you over the line before bed.
All in all, definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2018.

amandasm

amandasmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

Love my watch and find it so convenient to use. Takes a little getting used to as it is quite large - I got the bigger one. Really handy when I don't want to take my phone with me to places.

Purchased in March 2019.

Anuveer P.

Anuveer P.

Best gadget

Perfect product.. Takes mobility to another level. No need to carry phone anywhere. Watch does all for you. Everything is on your wrist now. Completely satisfied with the product. Cheers

Purchased in May 2019.

Wellyo

WellyoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is not as great as advertised

Bought this watch based on all the hype of how great it is and was disappointed. Have had a lot of connection issues - it is cellular but doesn’t work 70% of the time - I can’t do nearly as much on it as my phone - which was a big reason for buying it. And when I seek help from Apple they know very little and always suggest sending it away for a week or more. On the plus side, I love Apple Pay from my watch and there are a few games I can play on it too. Activity tracker is not as advanced or accurate as advertised.

Purchased in December 2018 at Telstra for $789.00.

Steven Doyle

Steven DoyleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Apple watch

I’m very happy with this. A step up from series 3 with a much better speaker for phone communications. A larger face make viewing much more pleasurable and fantastic connectivity to other Apple devices. I love the flick of the wrist to unlock my iMac. Perfect

Purchased in December 2018 at Ebay for $1,000.00.

Nocky

NockySouth West, WA

Almost Perfect, Excellent for Health and Sleep Tracking

Purchased in November 2018 at Apple Online store for $599.00.