Apple Watch Series 4

Apple Watch Series 4 (page 2 of 3)

MPN: MU682X/A

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Functional and adds a whole new level of convenience

Whilst the apple watch is no piece of jewellery and a bit clunky in appearance the convenience and functionality makes it a must have. The cellular Version is brilliant allowing you to leave your phone at home when at the gym,swimming or walking. Apple pay is secure and convenient. Would be better with an always on display option

Purchased in November 2018 at Apple Physical store for $899.00.

Become a part of my life

I honestly thought that the Apple Watch was silly, but it has genuinely become a part of my life that I love. Being able to leave the house without a phone or wallet certainly was a strange feeling but after a little while you get used to it (and love having nothing weighing down your pockets!) If you’re big on exercise, the health tracking is just as good as any other fitness tracker - if not better. When I was initially researching the smartwatch market, I wanted something that would be great for fitness but also stylish. I was a little worried that the apple watch would be too heavy (especially the stainless steel version) when I was running but I can honestly say I haven't even noticed the weight. Being able to link it to the phone service is great as well because you can head out for a run with some wireless headphones and no need to bring an ipod or iphone - a lot more freeing than what I was doing in the past! In terms of heart rate and distance tracking when running, I've tested it so many times (on treadmills, using other tracking softwares, etc.) and it's surprisingly accurate - it's never more than 10m different to what the other trackers have said after a long run, and the heart rate sensor is really great at picking up my pulse even with a (sadly) thick arm and arm hair. The battery life is also great - I wear it all day every day and only have to charge it for about an hour once every 2nd or 3rd day (if I'm pushing it).

Purchased in December 2018 at Weight Losers for $1,200.00.

Very good for aged people who has a risk for fall

The reasons why I chose Apple Watch 4 are fall detection and improved display.
For fall detection, it will be very good for aged people. In fact, this feature already saved many people in Europe. I also like this feature as I concern my health problem.
Also, I'm looking forward to seeing ECG. I hope it is approved by Government ASAP.

Purchased in February 2019 for $799.00.

Love using it

I wear it every day now, switched from a Fitbit and the only thing I do miss is the sleep monitoring that’s not in the Apple Watch. Beautiful design, average battery life

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $599.00.

Nearly good but not perfect

I previously had the Apple Watch Series 1, however I wasn't quite impressed and sold it off after a couple of months.
Seeing great improvement in Series 4, I finally decided to buy one for myself and I am quite impressed. Apple has come long way in improving the functionality and battery life of the watch. In spite of wearing it nearly 10-12 hours a day, I am only required to charge every alternate day. There are some impressive new watch faces, however I wished that they allowed public to develop additional watch faces.

The biggest disappointment, however is that the Australian version does not have the BP monitor. The other function is Activity Monitor. I have set a reminder to "Stand Up". The fun part is it does remind to "Time to Stand up" and even I don't stand up after a minute or so the watch will "You did it"...Really?? I haven't even moved from my chair? So I really doubt if the Activity monitor is reliable and can be trusted?

Over all a good watch but it can be better.

Purchased in January 2019 at Apple Online store for $599.00.

Watch itself is great just don’t break it

Apple Watch is amazing, but I hate that they can’t currently be repaired. Even through a 3rd party. So once it’s broken you need to buy another one. Had I known this I would have gone s3. As they can have a screen replacement. So Apple only do replacements not repairs for $525.00. And 3rd party phone fixers, can’t seem to get the parts. Being a watch you have to put it on with one hand which is how mine slipped and broke. So when u put it on every morning do so over carpet or while your still in bed.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus.

Great watch

Not a massive step up from the 3, but the bigger screen is great. It’s definitly a lot louder and faster than the old one. The screen quality is great and the new ecg feature is a bit of fun, haven’t really tried it too much, would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

It's expensive, but it's Apple - worth every cent.

This is an amazing piece of technology and style. If you've had previous series Apple Watches, then this adds a Health Component - with heart monitoring and location tracking so in the event of emergency, it could actually notify Health Care providers to come to your aide! I hope I will never need this function on the watch.
If you're thinking of buying your first Apple Watch, then go for it. It's stylish, constantly connected to your phone for notification, email, facebook, twitter and what ever else Apps you have.
There are plenty of accessories but I like the standard black bands.

Love it!

I was debating whether or not to get a watch for the last 3 versions, and I didn't. This time I pre-booked it, and got it the first day it was out. Now it has been months after using it, totally loved it. Use it everyday. It connects well with Audible too, so I can adjust the volume. I also swim with it, go to gym with it, it just wonderful.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great, but do NOT wear it swimming.

Fantastic watch if you’re interested in health and well being, exercise etc. Apart from that, it’s just a really expensive watch.
Most importantly, it is not suitable for swimming. They should not have swim tracking activities. I have worn it twice swimming now for an hour and both times the crown becomes completely non responsive for hours afterwards. I was ready to return it the next day but it was only then it finally decided to start working again. I just came home from another swim and the same thing has happened except now it’s stuck on apple logo and is flashing on and off every 10 seconds. Neither the button, nor the crown are responsive at all. Let’s hope it comes back to live tomorrow. Won’t be taking it swimming again.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Update- Next morning and it has completely died. Will be returning it today. Disappointed to say the least. Would lower my star rating if I could.

Love my Apple Watch.

I love my Apple Watch series 4, I only wish it came with better instructions. I know you can look online. But I think it can be so confusing. I use it everyday & find it fantastic to track my exercise. Love the colour & design. I was all about Fitbit but now it’s Apple Watch.....

so much better

a great update on series original. the waterproof means i can wear in the pool and the cellular means I don’t always have to have the phone with me. bluetooth earphone links well to play music and the new faces provide much better information. the siri function is flawless and battery life is much longer. he new larger screen is amazing.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Good watch but way too fragile

Bought the watch for $650 fair enough I thought it was over priced.
Then 6 days later accidentally hit it very softly against a doorway and broke the screen.
Apple charged me $450 for a new screen.
Watch has good features but wish I would not have bought it if it's so fragile.

Cellular makes the difference

I love this product because it actually get me off my phone more, even more so now because I don't even need it as I can rely on the eSim to make calls when I don't have my phone with me. I can view notifications on my watch and quickly decide then and there if there are worth looking into or ignoring without pulling my phone out of my pocket every time.

Perfect

I recently bought my Apple Iwatch 4 at apple Robina and it is perfect even when i forget my mobile phone at home i still can receive text message and phone call and it have a wifi too you can go online, if you have apple iwatch is more good if you have apple airpods its very good combination because you can listen your music...

Absolutely Amazing product

This watch is a huge step up on previous models. Some of the noticeable improvements include: Faster reaction time between opening and closing apps, Simple flick of the wrist and the watch lights up and becomes active, notifications available on screen, easy to access various elements, good battery life and fast charging time.

So much better than series 1

Have updated to Apple Watch 4, have given my series 1 to my partner. It is so much faster and I love the new faces you can select, so much information on a watch face. I bought the stainless steel series 4, far more expensive than the aluminium model, much tougher and don’t scratch as easy, the work I do can be unkind to watches. Haven’t been swimming with it yet but won’t hesitate to do so. I haven’t paid for its own sim card as I always have my phone with me, at least I can if I won’t. The battery is better and it records my walks very efficiently including my heart rate for the walk!!.
Not sorry I spent the money, all the bands I have bought fit this watch!!.

Apple

The watch is amazing. But we all know Apple, this is a new product, it will have its glitches. Everything works fine, apart from the fact that I haven’t figured out why I am on able to add contacts who also have an Apple Watch on the walkie-talkie. Knowing Apple the next update should definitely fix that and if it doesn’t then I will take it up with Apple so that they can create an update to fix the problem. Other than that, I love the Apple Watch and I recommend purchasing it, because it’s definitely worth the money.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great watch does everything and more!

This is my first smart watch, I am always trying all the new technology and have always backed away from smart watches but when the series 4 came out I bought on the 1st day it was available.
Tells me the time, date, weather, timer, heartbeat, activity, events, New York time, battery capacity and jogging tracker all on the one screen. Amazing, it is very fast and never lags.
I would recommend the series 4 very highly and way ahead of anything else on the market.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Very nice but comes at a price

I recently upgraded from a series 1 Apple watch to a series 4 44mm WiFi. When I got my first Apple watch I was unsure if I would like the wearable tech experience but it won me over. I really like the notifications and health tracking features available on all the Apple watch series. Specifically the series 4 has a much improved battery life, The new 44mm screen feels a lot larger and the touch response is far more accurate. The quality of the data is significantly better on the series 4 in health and activity tracking compared to previous generations. Apple Pay is also a very convenient feature that I use daily. The watch has my Visa debit, credit card and Woolworths rewards cards making quick purchases easy. The series 4 is also much more on the side of water proof, I wear it in the shower and swimming compared to the series 1 I was always removing. It is a nice bit of tech, If you are already in the Apple ecosystem with an iPhone it makes great company. My only gripe is the cost, Like most things Apple it comes at a premium. Whilst I do enjoy the device the $650 price point makes it 4/5 instead of 5/5.