Apple Watch Series 4

Apple Watch Series 4 (page 2 of 4)

MPN: MU682X/A

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (21%) · No (79%)
  • Battery Life

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

love love love it. I can't Iive without it

I have had my apple watch for 7 months and it is great not having to carry around your iPhone as the watch does it all.
It has a scratch free screen as I am not very gentle with it and have not scratched so far.
When using my watch to call people I am told it as clear as being on a phone.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $750.00.

paulinee17

paulinee17Sydney, NSW

Perfect for those who love to multitask.

If you have ever not wanted to respond to a text while watch your favourite show in Netflix then this watch is for you. It gives you the ability to reply and/or read messages. This watch is high-tech and is as wonderful upgrade from what I used to own. If you’re looking for a watch that is used to log your physical activity, I would say this isn’t it but if your like me, can multitask, constantly forget where your phone is and is looking for something that just looks good then this is it. It was easy to set up in all ways.

Purchased in July 2019.

Dani

Dani

I never go without it!

I’ve had an Apple Watch since they were first released. I upgraded in June this year and love how much ‘smarter’ it is. I recognized when I’m working out and asked to start a workout, it has all the standard features, mirrors your phone, is waterproof. I really like the light tap it has to wake u up in the morning. Highly recommend

Purchased in May 2019 at Officeworks for $599.00.

Colleen B

Colleen BMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic, love it

I was given this Apple Series 4 watch from my family for my 70th birthday on 27th June. I just love it as I am one of the “oldies” who really enjoy all the newest phones etc..
Two weeks after receiving my watch (9th July), I tripped over an advertising sign outside a store and fell flat on my forehead,on the footpath.Within seconds my watch started to alarm and began dialing 000 , as it detected a fall ...I had the option to continue or cancel the call , I cancelled as the store staff had that under control and they called 000.....What a life saver! If I had been on my own it would have definitely saved my life ! I can’t recommend this Apple Series 4 enough! Thank you!

Purchased in June 2019 at Apple Online store.

SYDHarry

SYDHarrySydney

The best smartwatch to date

I have previously used couple of Android smart watches. However I couldn't feel those as smart watches. I bought Apple Watch 4 (GPS version) at Apple store for $599. Yes price was/is expensive. But watch is the real smart watch.

Notification from the iPhone is immediate and very useful. Using Apple pay by this watch is super easy and secured.

Battery life is okay. But it could have been better.

Protecting the display and edges from scratching is bit difficult. I tried couple of third party screen protectors but not successful.

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $599.00.

Pablo

PabloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useful

I bought a series 4 with cel. With Apple pay I like being able to leave the house without my wallet or phone and still be able to make calls/payments/emails/txts via the watch. Quality is good and battery is reasonable, considering the capabilities on offer. My only wish is a camera!

Purchased in September 2018 for $799.00.

Nickyall

NickyallSouth East Queensland, QLD

How did I live without this

Just as I will never be without my phone, I will never be without my apple watch. If it was to break, be stolen or be lost, I would replace it the same day. It links perfectly to my phone and I can customise the watch face which I like. I have my spotify, activity rings, time/date, messages and calls displayed on the watch face. I love being able to change my music from my watch without taking out my phone. This is my first apple watch so I can't compare it to older models. I don't see the need for the cellular model, the wifi version is great for my needs. I love that I can change the band colours.... I don't have anything negative to say about this apple watch. love love love it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $599.00.

Prapha

PraphaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect little device

Love the Iwatch it’s super convenient love how I can easily manage everything from my fingertip like my Spotify n replying to all my messagers using my voice it’s also great to keep up with my health and my sleep pattern ect. It’s great. The only thing I can fault it is the battery life is pretty poor and the screen can easily get scratch.

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $599.00.

Kanye

KanyeBelconnen 2615, ACT

Love it.

So much better and fast than the old Apple Watch, I have a 44mm big and good looking, apps loading fast. Down side is Watch can get scratched easily make sure put a case from eBay :)

Purchased in May 2019 at Optus.

Court719

Court719South-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it!

Love my apple watch!
Got it as part of my phone plan and I can’t live a day without it. I love all the features of the watch and the convenience of not having to have my phone in my hand constantly during the day

Purchased in March 2019 at Telstra.

Michelle

Michelleperth

Biggest purchase mistake I have made

Purchased in March 2019.

Layne

LayneSydney

Helps me find my phone!

Purchased in February 2019 at Apple Physical store for $599.00.

LynL

LynLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

Purchased one to help me keep track of things now that a newborn is keeping me busy. Medicine reminders, timers (for warming milk) and other useful apps have really made life easier and more convenient. I also enjoy being able to glance at my messages and answer calls from it while carrying baby.

Purchased in April 2019 at Apple Online store for $599.00.

David

David

It grows on you!

Initially I was skeptical about how much I'd use an Apple Watch, but thought I'd give it a go. I used one of the first generation Apple Watches years ago - however the Apple Watch 4 is lightyears ahead. I use it everyday, it's super handy to help track fitness and get notifications. It's also ultimately helped me use my phone less, I find I can check my watch if I'm waiting on a message rather than checking my phone all the time.

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $749.00.

Rick C

Rick CSydney, NSW

Perfect upgrade from Series 0

After owning a Series 0 Apple Watch that I loved, the upgrade to the Series 4 was incredible in every way.

Screen is much larger and brighter and can fit more making it easier to read even in direct sunlight.

Battery life is great. Comfortably lasts 1-1.5 days and charges very quickly.

Performance from Series 0 to Series 4 is night and day. Apps load immediately and complications on the watch face are always up to date.

Purchased in September 2018.

Anna L

Anna LPerth, WA

Wasn’t sold at first but now love it

Purchased in May 2019.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good, but is it quality?

I love the features and WatchiOS. Great faces and complications really useful.
Concerns on quality of materials dropped from 1m and smashed screen - any other watch I dropped would have handled this fine. $529 to repair, might as well buy a new one! Apple probably needs to step up their game here.
Disappointed EKG doesn't function in Australia

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $799.00.

Richard

RichardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for everyday use

I got my Apple Watch Series 4 for the main focus of tracking my activity and keeping up with my meetings at work. It’s now become a natural extension of my phone.

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $569.00.

Kaz

KazGeelong

Can't live without it

The apple watch series 4 has been a great Smart watch for my use. I love the fitness features. Use it to record runs multiple times a week. GPS is accurate and battery life is great. I ran a marathon with it and had plenty of battery left. Frequently use it to listen to podcasts while running. Love it

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $600.00.

Milo

MiloSouth Australia

This is so useful!

This watch is so useful and can do so many great things I didn't expect it to be able to do. the gold colour is beautiful but I kind of want black now but I'm still extremely happy about my purchase.

Purchased in October 2018.