MPNs: AP-MWWF2ZPA, AP-MWX42ZPA, AP-MWX62ZPA and 7 more

3.8

• Battery Life

DINGIS
DINGISGold Coast

Apple will not repair. They offer me a refurbished watch instead for a price.

Purchased in August 2020.

BrunoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Non-functioning features

This is my second Apple watch and I am generally a fan. However, some "functions" simply do NOT function. The heart-rate monitor is so random as to be basically unusable. I've often checked it against reliable monitors and it's is very often not even close. the latest "fix", to allow my watch to open my MacBook, is not a fix at all. So while I generally enjoy the product, several of its "functions" are very random AND THIS IS ANNOYING.

Purchased in March 2019 for $599.00.

TrueGreenQueensland

Don't know what I'd do without it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Telstra for $840.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 5 GPS + Cellular compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Azmiri
AzmiriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

its ok for me

I am not a watch person but got this as a gift. it looks good to wear one, stylish. I don't always wear it. most of the time i wanted to wear I found it no charge. so i put it on charge for next time. Battery life not good. other than that, very handy options, like heart rate monitor which is pretty good. So far I like the product. But I wont give it a 5 star.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for $1,299.00.

Tonch
TonchMelbourne

Absolute rubbish

Watch keeps disconnecting from phone, and apple support team is helpless. Don't waste your money, its not worth it. Apple is not willing to help. Dont waste your money please

Purchased in July 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $850.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Cez
CezAU

VERY BAD BATTERY LIFE

I bought this to replace my FitBit so I can get calls and messages through the watch. The battery life of Fitbit is really good, takes at least 4 days to need recharging. iWatch is no where as good as Fitbit. It only takes less than 24 hours to need recharging, which is very cumbersome. Will try to sell iWatch and get a Fitbit that has cellular function.

ECG app DOES NOT work or NOT Available in Australia

Purchased in July 2020 at Apple Online store for $849.00.

and21
and21Sydney, NSW

Great product

Apple does it again. Great product, connects effortlessly with my iphone. the only complain i have is that the watch series 5 here, in Australia, doesn't have the ECG feature, which was the main focus of their advertising. other than that, great product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Apple Online store for $929.00.

Cynthia
CynthiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Healthy style product

I bought this apple watch to replace my previous Xiao Mi watch. It works great, I like the following functions especially: it prompts for you to breathe during the day, each breathing takes 1 minutes and it relaxes me during working in the office, the daily goal with 3 rings is fantastic, it helps me to keep my daily walking exercises, it records the length, heart beat, etc. When bluetooth turned on with my iphone, I can access to email, phone, sms and all other apps. The only thing is that the blood pressure and heart beat monitoring is not accessible in Australia, so no access to these 2 is a pity.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Physical store.

BM_and_CC_Adelaide
BM_and_CC_AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Yes it does tell the time but it does soo much more than I expected. It’s very easy to use, it’s stylish, and now I never take it off whereas before I got the Apple Watch I haven’t worn one in years.

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $849.00.

Samantha
Samantha

Cant live without it

I upgraded from a fitbit to an Apple Watch recently and it does everything I need and more! Wear it everyday for exercising and I love the walkie talkie feature

Purchased in May 2020 at Officeworks for $800.00.

Antonia L.
Antonia L.

Love this watch it’s fantastic

This watch is great i absolutely love this watch been saving up for this for a while so thrilled that I have it
Does everything I need out of a watch and more

Purchased in May 2020 at Officeworks for $797.00.

Romy B.
Romy B.Central Queensland, QLD

I use this watch every single day!

I never thought I needed a watch as my Iphone has capabilities of everything! However, this watch quickly became an every day must have as I soon depended on it for everything and less so from my phone. It’s only downfall is that you aren’t able to go on Instagram or Facebook of see more messages, you can only get notifications or reply to direct ones. Battery life could be better as I need to charge it every night, but that’s not a drama.

Purchased in December 2019 at Telstra for $850.00.

Tenielle
TenielleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good watch for daily use!

Its a fantastic watch, got it for my mum who is a teacher so she can go on yard duty and leave her phone in her classroom. She loves tracking her fitness too. Easy to use and looks good too!

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $469.00.

Jordy A.
Jordy A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Always on Display is a game changer.

Loving the new Apple Watch.
Very easy to use.
Always on display makes life much easier.
The battery life is much better then my previous apple watch.
Nice desgin, im enjoying having the larger 44 display
Love the ability to interchange my bands and read messages at the flick of a wrist.

• +3Thumbnail

Purchased in October 2019 at Apple Online store for $849.00.

kahanb
kahanbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stunning look, beautiful practicality but should be more durable.

Purchased in May 2020 at Apple Online store for $1,071.00.

Roy
Royasked
Series 5 GPS + Cellular

i am looking for a stand alone watch. i don't have a mobile phone and want a watch with which i can make and receive phone calls - oh and tell the time. does apple sell such a product in australia?

TrueGreen

Apple doesn’t sell such a product anywhere. If you want to use an Apple Warch, you need to have an iPhone. Apple Watches won’t suit your use case, sorry.

Bruno

I am using my second Apple Watch after upgrading early this year. The watch does almost all that it claims very well - but does NOT give an accurate heart rate, contrary to its claim. That aside, it’s a wonderfully flexible watch. It is able to make and receive phone calls if you don’t mind others nearby hearing your conversation. However for the phone function to operate you need to purchase the slightly more expensive watch with a ‘chip’ insert. Hope this assists.

See all Apple Watch Series 5 questions

Compare both Apple Watch Series 5
CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers
Connectivity4G, Bluetooth, GPS and Wi-Fi
Display TechnologyOLED
Voice AssistantNone
SensorsAccelerometer, Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor and Light Sensor
InterfaceTouchscreen
Replaced byApple Watch Series 6
Compare both Apple Watch Series 5
  • GTIN14: 00190199278912 and 00190199282704
  • GTIN12: 190199278608 and 190199279223
  • MPN: AP-MWWF2ZPA, AP-MWX42ZPA, AP-MWX62ZPA, MWVF2X/A, MWWC2X/A, MWWD2X/A, MWWE2X/A, MWX12X/A, MWX22X/A and MWX32X/A