Apple Watch Series 5

Apple Watch Series 5 (page 2 of 4)

GPS + Cellular, GPS

• Battery Life

Antonia L.
Antonia L.

Love this watch it’s fantastic

This watch is great i absolutely love this watch been saving up for this for a while so thrilled that I have it
Does everything I need out of a watch and more

Purchased in May 2020 at Officeworks for $797.00.

joyce l.
joyce l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everything I need in a smart watch

Got the series 5 when my series 3 broke down, I don’t see much of a difference but I’m very happy with my purchased. I couldn’t do without it. Very helpful at the gym to track your workout and also to stay phone free while doing your session as you can control everything with the watch

Purchased in November 2019 at Apple Physical store for $649.00.

Romy B.
Romy B.Central Queensland, QLD

I use this watch every single day!

I never thought I needed a watch as my Iphone has capabilities of everything! However, this watch quickly became an every day must have as I soon depended on it for everything and less so from my phone. It’s only downfall is that you aren’t able to go on Instagram or Facebook of see more messages, you can only get notifications or reply to direct ones. Battery life could be better as I need to charge it every night, but that’s not a drama.

Purchased in December 2019 at Telstra for $850.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 5 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Tenielle
TenielleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good watch for daily use!

Its a fantastic watch, got it for my mum who is a teacher so she can go on yard duty and leave her phone in her classroom. She loves tracking her fitness too. Easy to use and looks good too!

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $469.00.

Anju
AnjuSydney, NSW

Perfect watch

I loved Apple Watch series 5 it was all the function that is required for me
Easier to use
Battery life depends how you use it
Has accurate heart beats rates and breathing functions which frequently I use
Reminds you when to stand and rest
Easier to install other app and use
The screen size is perfect for me and can easily changed the bands
I love this series 5 and I am enjoying my watch
I recommend Apple Watch series 5 if you are looking to buy Apple Watch
You can keep track of your running and steps which is so accurate

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Jordy A.
Jordy A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Always on Display is a game changer.

Loving the new Apple Watch.
Very easy to use.
Always on display makes life much easier.
The battery life is much better then my previous apple watch.
Nice desgin, im enjoying having the larger 44 display
Love the ability to interchange my bands and read messages at the flick of a wrist.

• +3Thumbnail

Purchased in October 2019 at Apple Online store for $849.00.

kahanb
kahanbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stunning look, beautiful practicality but should be more durable.

Purchased in May 2020 at Apple Online store for $1,071.00.

Shelby smith
Shelby smithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing purchase

I got my husband his Apple Watch for Christmas and he loves it so much it’s also helped on his fitness journey and he loves tracking his exercise for the day

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Gift Works for $900.00.

Amanda
AmandaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pricey but thats apple

I am an apple fan and happy to pay the price and get what it is amazing quality. I had series 3 before but now this is upgrade. Have been using for a while now and no complaints

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive but you get what you pay for...

Purchased in December 2019 at Apple Physical store for $699.00.

GrimReaper555
GrimReaper555South East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to use and beautiful inside and out

Very stylish and very easy to use. Very versatile and useful as you can just leave your phone behind and take your watch with you and still have access to all the basics calls and messages. I never realised how helpful it is I just thought it was a fashion statement. I also found that it wasn’t annoying as well and sometimes I just forget it’s even there. I bought the larger one too so if anyone has concerns if it would get annoying or not... it’s definitely not annoying for me. I’d suggest to also google any tips or tricks as well I really like the feature of the watch face and how you are able to change wallpaper... I also love pillow the sleeping app and it keeps track of my sleeping cycle. Say bye to fit bit as well with this gadget.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $841.00.

Peter H.
Peter H.South East Queensland, QLD

My Timepiece and Assistant

The Apple Watch has been a companion, whether it be telling time, being selective in the notifications are important and a constant reminder of my fitness. It's become part of my everyday life - empowering me to live my best life.

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Online store for $1,600.00.

Kerry F.
Kerry F.

Best birthday present ever.

I was given this as a birthday present and I love it! It is stylish easy to use and has great functions. Its large screen is easy to see and the battery life is pretty good too.

Purchased in January 2020 at apple highpoint shopping center.

Josh
JoshCanberra 2600, ACT

Sapphire glass prone to scratches.

The S5 Apple Watch is comfortable and easy to use, and the black stainless steel is very attractive. The glass is no where near as durable and scratch resistant as Apple claim, with mine showing several scratches despite not knowing as to how they happened as I’m always very cautious.

Purchased in February 2020 at Apple Online store.

Jols
Jols

Apple Watch MWD2XA series 5

44 mm silver white slate band, brilliant watch , love it. I’m not good with technology but have managed to work my way around this. Large screen not bad battery life . Many abilities I’m yet to learn . Does all I want it to do. This was a gift

Roy
Royasked
Series 5 GPS + Cellular

i am looking for a stand alone watch. i don't have a mobile phone and want a watch with which i can make and receive phone calls - oh and tell the time. does apple sell such a product in australia?

TrueGreen
TrueGreen

Apple doesn’t sell such a product anywhere. If you want to use an Apple Warch, you need to have an iPhone. Apple Watches won’t suit your use case, sorry.

Bruno
Bruno

I am using my second Apple Watch after upgrading early this year. The watch does almost all that it claims very well - but does NOT give an accurate heart rate, contrary to its claim. That aside, it’s a wonderfully flexible watch. It is able to make and receive phone calls if you don’t mind others nearby hearing your conversation. However for the phone function to operate you need to purchase the slightly more expensive watch with a ‘chip’ insert. Hope this assists.

Lauran
Lauranasked
Watch Series 5 GPS

Can you use all the apps with the gps only model

Christopher. A
Christopher. A

Yes you can. It runs the same WatchOS, therefore meaning all apps are supported from the GPS+Cellular model.

Apple Watch Series 5

Compare both Apple Watch Series 5
CategorySmart Watches / Fitness TrackersSmart Watches / Fitness Trackers
Price (RRP) $649.00$799.00
ConnectivityBluetooth, GPS and Wi-Fi4G, Bluetooth, GPS and Wi-Fi
Display TechnologyOLEDOLED
Voice AssistantNoneNone
SensorsAccelerometer, Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor and Light SensorAccelerometer, Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor and Light Sensor
InterfaceTouchscreenTouchscreen
LoudspeakerNoYes
WaterproofingWater ResistantWater Resistant
Memory (RAM)32 GB32 GB
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Construction MaterialCeramicAluminium, Ceramic and Stainless Steel
Colour / FinishSilver, Space Grey, GoldSilver, Space Grey, Gold, Stainless Steel, Space Black, White
Replaced byApple Watch Series 6Apple Watch Series 6