Apple Watch Series 5

Apple Watch Series 5 (page 3 of 4)

GPS + Cellular, GPS

• Battery Life

Lauren W
Lauren W

Fantastic watch

The Apple Watch 5 is fantastic. I love that the screen is big, it accurately measures your heart rate and is a good fitness tracker while still being functional as a replacement for the phone.

Nitish
Nitish

Perfect Fitness watch

I bought this watch for my wife and she loved it.
The quality of watch is great she always wear it and it goes with all her outfits.
Good for tracking your daily activity.

RHH
RHHSydney, NSW

Apple Watch Series 5

I purchased my Apple Watch in Oct 2019 and have loved it ever since. It pairs perfectly with my Mac and iPhone. The watch is great for tracking my exercise and also makes life easier with its reminders and ease of use. I do however think that the swimming tracker element of the watch needs to be improved.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Apple Watch Series 5 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

sandeep a.
sandeep a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cant live without it !

A very stylish digital watch which lets you answer calls, tells you the weather steps walked and other notifications as desired. Better to have a cover and tempered glass for the watch. Lets you look at notifications without removing the phone and replying to texts and WhatsApp messages. Bit pricey, But would highly recommend it for an apple fan.

Arnold
ArnoldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

amazing

This is way better than series 4. I also use the activity monitoring. I am definitely a happy owner. Great upgrade for someone with a Series 3 or lower. I found it super convenient to send a quick text. Battery life is good.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Nick.s
Nick.sSydney, NSW

Poor quality screen

Watch screen cracked after 2 months. Very poor quality for such an expensive product, no option to repair and now the broken glass is dangerous to touch. The Apple store where no help and didn’t provide and indication of what I could do.

N456tt
N456ttAustralia

Drops Calls ALL the time!

Angela P.
Angela P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Cannot love without it. Love tracking of activity and sleep. Great to filter time on phone by being able to see who is trying to contact me and if important. Also love being able to talk on in if I’m busy

Kait
KaitMelbourne

Great

It is handy but don’t get as much out of it as I thought I would. Mainly just wear it around the house so I don’t need to carry the phone around. I get two days out of one charge.

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Great

Great watch, i love it and i can go back to mechanical watch anymore. must have watch and i do recommended to everyone with iOS. i wish battery last longer.

Christopher. AWestern Australia

A great Smart Watch

I have had the Apple Watch S5 for about 2 months now, and it has been amazing. The always on display is very useful, however I have noticed that the watches battery can drain pretty quickly, especially when doing a workout. This is the first ever Apple Watch I have bought and it is amazing all the brilliant features that can fit into such a small device. As always, Apple's attention to detail, even in the packaging has really created a seamless experience for the user. I have not used it in water, however it would be useful to track swimming workouts.

Would definitely recommend to someone who wants to get back into shape, or needs to become more organised.

John B.
John B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This just became a new way of life!

My wife bought this for me as a gift for Christmas and within days this just became the most useful thing in my life. The watch itself is so informative and being connected to your phone, it just gives you a lot of functions that doesn’t require you to bring out your phone. Charging it isn’t as bad as everyone says because the 18 hour battery life is true. This became a new way of life for me and it has really changed how I use wearable technology in my life.

William Z
William ZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Swapped to Apple from Andorid. Previously used latest $1000 Garmin Watch for workouts and Samsung for phone.
Apple watch brilliant for heart rate, swimming, workouts and general everyday use. Much more accurate and user friendly than the Garmin. Only downside would be battery does not last as long. Still get at least a full days run with it

Apple Watch series 5 review

hello_world
hello_worldVictoria

First time with Apple since the iPhone 3g!

I purchased an Apple Watch to replace my Fitbit Versa due to wanting notifications. The fitness aspect is very similar to the Fitbit however the application and integration with the iOS ecosystem is where it shines.

I mainly use messaging notifications and it excels at this.

Build quality wise, I haven't had any issues. Battery lasts for up to 15 hours for me and I usually charge it overnight.

Roy
Royasked
Series 5 GPS + Cellular

i am looking for a stand alone watch. i don't have a mobile phone and want a watch with which i can make and receive phone calls - oh and tell the time. does apple sell such a product in australia?

TrueGreen
TrueGreen

Apple doesn’t sell such a product anywhere. If you want to use an Apple Warch, you need to have an iPhone. Apple Watches won’t suit your use case, sorry.

Bruno
Bruno

I am using my second Apple Watch after upgrading early this year. The watch does almost all that it claims very well - but does NOT give an accurate heart rate, contrary to its claim. That aside, it’s a wonderfully flexible watch. It is able to make and receive phone calls if you don’t mind others nearby hearing your conversation. However for the phone function to operate you need to purchase the slightly more expensive watch with a ‘chip’ insert. Hope this assists.

Lauran
Lauranasked
Watch Series 5 GPS

Can you use all the apps with the gps only model

Christopher. A

Yes you can. It runs the same WatchOS, therefore meaning all apps are supported from the GPS+Cellular model.

Compare both Apple Watch Series 5
CategorySmart Watches / Fitness TrackersSmart Watches / Fitness Trackers
Price (RRP) $649.00$799.00
ConnectivityBluetooth, GPS and Wi-Fi4G, Bluetooth, GPS and Wi-Fi
Display TechnologyOLEDOLED
Voice AssistantNoneNone
SensorsAccelerometer, Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor and Light SensorAccelerometer, Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor and Light Sensor
InterfaceTouchscreenTouchscreen
LoudspeakerNoYes
WaterproofingWater ResistantWater Resistant
Memory (RAM)32 GB32 GB
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Construction MaterialCeramicAluminium, Ceramic and Stainless Steel
Colour / FinishSilver, Space Grey, GoldSilver, Space Grey, Gold, Stainless Steel, Space Black, White
Replaced byApple Watch Series 6Apple Watch Series 6