5Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 45-mm Aluminium

Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 45-mm Aluminium

5Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 45-mm Aluminium

100% · 30%

Battery Life
Brand Manager for Apple? Claim your listing.

JadeH
JadeH8 posts

Love my Apple Watch - helps me keep my busy life on track

I love my Apple Watch. When I got it I thought I would be using it for fitness, but I actually use it as an extension of my phone.

I hadn’t had a watch in years. And this is the perfect accessory. I can see what is coming through on my phone without having to touch my phone, and can respond / ignore things coming through.

I have a lot of fun with the faces. Can opt to have a rolling slideshow of my photos from my phone. Can use Apple Pay on here, track my work outs, turn off phone notifications, text, call etc. It is water resistant so I can swim and shower with it.

I was previously a fit bit user - but am fully converted Apple Watch user now Show details

Allen
AllenSouth East Queensland, QLD33 posts

Apple watch 45mm series 8

coming from google products to Apple is like a breath of fresh air .The Apple watch works as stated . Was easy to set up and tests on health ,ie blood oxygen is accurate as ive used an oximeter to test against . Notifications are great . Pairing was easy .Battery is good .
Well done Apple . Show details
SagaMum
SagaMumNorth-West & West coast, TAS5 posts

Love my Watch

Got this for Christmas from my husband. It tells me how many steps, how much exercise and quality of sleep. Easy to use and many accessories. Love! Show details
Battery Life

No questions yet. Read all questions about Apple Watch Series 8.

Compare all Apple Watch Series 8 listings
CategorySmart Watches / Fitness TrackersSmart Watches / Fitness TrackersSmart Watches / Fitness TrackersSmart Watches / Fitness Trackers
Price (RRP) $679$629$839$1,099
ConnectivityBluetooth, GPS, NFC and Wi-FiBluetooth, GPS, NFC and Wi-Fi4G, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and Wi-Fi4G, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and Wi-Fi
Display TechnologyOLEDOLEDOLEDOLED
Voice AssistantApple SiriApple SiriApple SiriApple Siri
SensorsAccelerometer, Altimeter, Blood Oxygen Sensor, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Light Sensor and Noise Level SensorAccelerometer, Altimeter, Blood Oxygen Sensor, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Light Sensor and Noise Level SensorAccelerometer, Altimeter, Blood Oxygen Sensor, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Light Sensor and Noise Level SensorAccelerometer, Altimeter, Blood Oxygen Sensor, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Light Sensor and Noise Level Sensor
InterfaceTouchscreenTouchscreenTouchscreenTouchscreen
LoudspeakerYesYesYesYes
WaterproofingSwim-proof and Water ResistantSwim-proof and Water ResistantSwim-proof and Water ResistantSwim-proof and Water Resistant
Internal Storage 32 GB32 GB32 GB32 GB
Weight38.8 g32 g38.8 g42.3 g
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Construction MaterialAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumStainless Steel
Colour / FinishMidnight, Starlight, Silver, RedMidnight, Starlight, Silver, RedMidnight, Starlight, Silver, RedGraphite, Silver, Gold
Replaced byApple Watch Series 9Apple Watch Series 9Apple Watch Series 9Apple Watch Series 9
  • GTIN12: 194253149385, 194253149750 and 194253150121