Apple Watch Series 6 GPS + Cellular 40mm Stainless Steel

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Battery Life
Nicole W.
Nicole W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for IPhone users

Only just got mine a couple of weeks ago and just love it! I went for the stainless steel version as I wanted GPS + cellular plus the added durability. Mine is the gold stainless steel with 2 bands, a white leather magnetic for everyday wear and the gold Milanese band for special occasions.

Very easy to pair up with your iPhone and hand over between watch to phone & vice versa. I’m yet to make an appointment at the Genius Bar to learn more about the functionality because there is so much going on with this watch, but it’s all great. My oldest son also has an Apple Watch SE which is really great as well. Definitely worth investing in one!

Purchased in July 2021 at Apple Physical store for $1,387.00.

Horsesrule
Horsesrule

Exceptional, but not perfect

I bought the Apple Watch Series 6 in late November after wanting an Apple Watch for some time. After about 8 months with it, it still works well and battery life is exceptional. Data connects well, and it works without issues.
However, the watch's interface scratches very easily, after a while with it in my pocket I'll notice it scratched from other objects in my pocket such as keys and my mobile phone(s).
Another gripe I have is the number of apps I can get for my watch. Not many primary apps are available for it, and also typing on it is a pain.
Overall, I'd recommend getting the 44mm size screen, as it allows for more typing room.

Purchased in November 2020 at Apple Online store.

Ted H.
Ted H.asked
Andy
Andy

I have no dramas running it all day. And it charges super quick anyway so hasn't really been an issue for me. And if I want it / need it to last longer, I just put it in cinema mode and then it lasts for ages. BTW - this is my first foray into any sort of smart watch so I don't have any comparisons, but it hasn't been an issue for me. And I must add to that I only have the wifi model. No cellular.

Compare all 6 Apple Watch Series 6
CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers
Price (RRP) $1,049.00
Connectivity4G, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Display TechnologyOLED
SensorsAccelerometer, Altimeter, Blood Oxygen Sensor, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor and Noise Level Sensor
InterfaceTouchscreen
LoudspeakerYes
WaterproofingSwim-proof and Water Resistant
Internal Storage 32 GB
Construction MaterialAluminium, Stainless Steel and Titanium
Colour / FinishSilver, Space Grey, Gold, Blue, Red, Graphite (DLC), Gold (PVD), Titanium, Space Black
Release dateOct 2020