Apple Australia

Apple Australia

Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2)

Chaneal J.
Chaneal J.Sydney, NSW

Days up and that’s it!!!

I have just been given the run around through calls chats etc so much so they have ran my refund out of their day range so they can say “sorry you’re out of the 60day refund timeframe” nothing we can do!!! Been trying for weeks to solve the issue… had my hopes up today with the chats that it would be resolved but just fed same line.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dushshan P.
Dushshan P.Sydney, NSW

Apple customer service is terrible

• Incentivised Review No
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

Donna E.
Donna E.asked

How do I delete Apple music.

Da T.
Da T.asked

Is there a complaint place for the trade-in service? or because it's a "3rd party" it's none of Apple's business?
I feel scam by apple trade-in when I use a gift card and trade-in for a new iphone, and they issue a new gift card on the same value of the gift card I used (remaining value was refund per how the trade-in should works). It's an unethical loop hole.

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops