Apple Australia

Apple Australia

Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

Chaneal J.
Chaneal J.Sydney, NSW

Days up and that’s it!!!

I have just been given the run around through calls chats etc so much so they have ran my refund out of their day range so they can say “sorry you’re out of the 60day refund timeframe” nothing we can do!!! Been trying for weeks to solve the issue… had my hopes up today with the chats that it would be resolved but just fed same line.

Trevor
TrevorMid North Coast, NSW

Crashed

My iPod is 7 years old and I use it to listen to the local radio station, in the mornings. I tried to update the radio app and the response was the operating system does not now support the update. Tried an app in iTunes and my password was refused. Set a new one and the system said the password (used my current one) was rejected because it was a current one. Then went around in circles ending up with "wait a few days". What the hell for!!
On top of that, a relatively new charging cable (cost over $30) stopped working with a couple of units. So very glad I am not relying on Apple products; my android dependent electronics continue working without fault. Will not buy another Apple product.

Dushshan P.
Dushshan P.Sydney, NSW

Apple customer service is terrible

Mark Nickisson
Mark NickissonHunter Region, NSW

Ordered 2 products, yet to receive one. Only received 1. Bit concerned as tracking shows not yet in transit.

Ordered 2 products, but only 1 received to date. The one not yet received hasn't even made it to transit yet. Days received at Australia Post, 5 days ago. The received product was ordered same day and was received yesterday. I'm worried something is wrong with my order.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Donna E.
Donna E.asked

How do I delete Apple music.

Da T.
Da T.asked

Is there a complaint place for the trade-in service? or because it's a "3rd party" it's none of Apple's business?
I feel scam by apple trade-in when I use a gift card and trade-in for a new iphone, and they issue a new gift card on the same value of the gift card I used (remaining value was refund per how the trade-in should works). It's an unethical loop hole.

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops