Apple Australia

Apple Australia

Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
    FredN
    FredN

Buyer beware - Apple NOES NOT offer PayPal

Just putting a word of warning in the ether about Apple's payment options. I logged in to my Apple IDs and changed payment method to PayPal but when I came to check out with a purchase PayPal was not a payment method offered. I was advised by the chatbot that Apple does accept PayPal, but although I am logged into Apple from Australia and that the chatbot also gave me the Australian 133 622 call centre number. When I spoke to an operator she confirmed politely that Australia does NOT accept PayPal in spite of all the onine advise that it does. VERY annoying and inconvenient. Apple can and should do better.

Mouse
    MouseSydney, NSW

Not so good if Apple find the problem too hard

Donna E.
    Donna E.asked

How do I delete Apple music.

Da T.
    Da T.asked

Is there a complaint place for the trade-in service? or because it's a "3rd party" it's none of Apple's business?
    I feel scam by apple trade-in when I use a gift card and trade-in for a new iphone, and they issue a new gift card on the same value of the gift card I used (remaining value was refund per how the trade-in should works). It's an unethical loop hole.

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops