Appliances Online Questions & Answers

87 questions from our users

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy
kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Timasked

I bought a washing machine from AO and had no problems with the purchase or delivery.
Its only a year old and is leaking among other faults. AO has not responded to my emails and wont answer my calls (3 times at least 20 mins waiting on phone)
Whats going on Appliances Online? Starting to think I will never buy from you again.

Janet
Janet

I am a first time purchaser but I am disappointed with their Customer Service people who apparently just decide to ignore any complaints. Beyond frustrating but there is always a legal remedy I guess !

Keepprivate
Keepprivate

I am having a similar problem however my washing machine is still under warranty. I've been waiting six months to have it fixed! I'm stuck in a queue for the fifth time in the past week (for between 20 minutes and an hour each time with no answer) and they just hung up on me. They don't answer emails either. Really bad service.

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi everyone , we're really sorry to hear that this is happening as this is not the kind of legendary service which we aim to provide to our customers, and we are dealing with a larger volume of customers on the phones but if you would like to send us a private email through to customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice number and the issues you are currently having, we will look into this and get into touch with you to get a resolution as soon as possible.

Tai L.
Tai L.asked

Best washing machines

Tim

Not my Esatto. Leaks among other faults.

Jenasked

I ordered something weeks ago. Because not in stock was told 2 June delivery (2 months) I agreed and paid. Was told 2 June delivery. Received follow up to say it was packed and ready to ship for delivery on that date. It was not delivered. I have sent two emails regarding this delivery and have had zero replies. We have made sure we have been at home so as not to miss delivery. If a hold up, let me know please. At the very least I expect a reply to my two emails. If no replies by next week I will definitely be taking matter further. Very poor service.

Jen

I notice someone else with same problem. It’s easy enough to send an email with an explanation as to delay, it stops negative reviews. After over two months waiting, I will not use this company again. The excuse of delays in postage has been a good out for some companies. If I have been scammed I certainly have learnt from it. No more online orders!

Papoum
Papoum

You are not alone in this respect. Most of the time transaction with AOL is seamless. They are all too happy to take your cash. When something goes wrong, don't count on them to lift a little finger to help. Forget emails; have had no luck there. So far no luck in getting a refund from them and waiting for PayPal resolution for an item that has not been delivered.

Bronasked

Appliances Online do you ever actually answer the emails sent to customerexperience@winning.com.au ?
Mine certainly hasn't been and it is now 5 days since I have had a working fridge!

Hi Bron,
We do monitor that email address but due to short staff we have a delay of up to 11 days. We are trying our best to sort through all of our enquiries as quickly and efficiently as we can.
If you need a matter attended to urgently, you're more than welcome to give our Customer Experience team a call directly on (02) 9694 0111.

Bron

thank you. I appreciate you giving me that number.

bushra m.
bushra m.

I am also waiting for my free standing Oven since 15 days, very bad customer service, no filling of promises. They are always pushing delivery date 15 days ahead

Jamie
Jamieasked

Anyone ordered kettlebells from here before? Wanna know what they’re like!

Nick H.
Nick H.

They are heavy and unable to boil water. I wouldn't order again.

shellbaitasked

Where do I find the model/ser no tag on the 519l Fisher Paykel french door fridge...the manual says inside the freezer compartment in the right side frame..eyeball mk1 says it isnt!...

Mick L.
Mick L.

Have a look here. https://producthelp.fisherpaykel.com/au/Troubleshooting/Where_is_my_Model_Number/Where_is_my_Fridge_Model_Number_Located

Already found it..thankyou muchly

Jonno
Jonnoasked

how long to deliver washing machine to Dudley Park 6210

Fired Up

You can ask them directly

Hi,
As long as we have the stock, we can do it the next day as we go out to Dudley Park Monday - Saturday ! Please feel free to call us on 1300 000 500 if you would like to speak to someone further about this !

EwKasked

Need washing machine urgently, can I collect it myself

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi there - If we have the item in stock you are after, we do offer next day delivery, depending on your location and our delivery schedule to that location. I'd recommend giving our sales team a call on 1300 000 500, advise them what you are after as well as your postcode and they can let you know how soon we can deliver to you.

EwK

Did ring them, canick up as soon as machine is available...ta

Phil & Rhonda T.
Phil & Rhonda T.asked

Hi.
What are your payment options. Do you accept COD on delivery.
Thanks Phil. ( Albion Park NSW )

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Phil, unfortunately we do not accept cash on delivery. We do offer Afterpay, Zip, PayPal and card on delivery.

BevL
BevLasked

Who will service a Euromaid induction cooktop - there appears to be no power to it. All other points are OK

Ashley
Ashley

My suggestion would be to contact the manufacturer of the appliance, you should be able to find their contact details just by doing a simple google search. They should be able to provide you the correct advice with how to get a repair man to come and have a look at the oven for you to let you know whats wrong with it and they will be able to fix it for you or at the very least provide the correct guidance.

Ask Euromaid

Jenn Blue
Jenn Blueasked

I hear you offer 50% off fridges when purchased by an aged pensioner.
I'm on a full pension, age 70. living in sydney . Jenny Dyson

Hi Jenn,

We don't do offer a discount for pensioners or anything like that , sorry, our prices change daily to ensure you're getting the best price of the day as per https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/our-prices.aspx - please feel free to take a look at that and please let us know if there's anything more which we can clarify

Jill R.asked

What bowls does the W4086 machine have I need to know the inner and outer bowls, and are the hinges and the catch all metal

Fired Up

Suggest you check their website

DShahasked

Does anyone have any feedback or past experience on how the 3 year Care Plan works if we buy from them. Is it same like Extended Warranty which one buys from any retailer?

J Yong
J Yong

YMMV, I did not get an invoice from them when I last bought an ASKO washing machine from them. Good luck with any extended warranty, given that you may not even get an invoice.

DShah

I hv always got a tax invoice from them. My question was in relation to Care Plan and how it works?

Hi Dshah,
Once the manufacture's warranty period ends on the product the 3 year care plan starts. For all enquiries and claims, contact the Customer Care Line on 1300 100 824.

Terms and conditions for the care plan can be read here: https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/images/pdf/Appliances_Online_Customer_Care_Plan_TCs-2018.pdf

Sylvia P.
Sylvia P.asked

measurements of samsung fridge freezer 4door

Lucas N.Appliances Online

Hey ProductReview.com.au, Just letting you know your message has been received, and one of our customer support team members will be in touch to help you out within the next 24 hours. If your inquiry is urgent, please give us a call on 1300 002 500, 9am to 5pm AEST (7 x days a week), otherwise if you have anything else to add you can simply reply back to this email  Thank you, Reshma.

Jill R.

what are the inner and outer bowls of the W4086C.W made from and what are the hinges and catch made off

Fired Up

Why not simply contact Samsung ?

Rodney
Rodneyasked

Whats the best hd tv?

John Chesworthasked

Is it possible to purchase extra pads when purchasing a Steam Cleaner?

Fired Up

Sounds like you would get an immediate answer by simply ringing them directly?!

John Chesworth

Did and the service was tremendous. Am very satisfied with the product and the service.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives