Appliances Online Questions & Answers

4.3 from 3,220 reviews

75 questions from our users

Phil & Rhonda T.asked

Hi.
What are your payment options. Do you accept COD on delivery.
Thanks Phil. ( Albion Park NSW )

fred f

As this is a Review site, why not simply ring or check their website for an immediate answer?

Phil & Rhonda T.

Thought I was on there website. Who do you think you are.

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Phil, unfortunately we do not accept cash on delivery. We do offer Afterpay, Zip, PayPal and card on delivery.

BevL

BevLasked

Who will service a Euromaid induction cooktop - there appears to be no power to it. All other points are OK

Ashley
Ashley

My suggestion would be to contact the manufacturer of the appliance, you should be able to find their contact details just by doing a simple google search. They should be able to provide you the correct advice with how to get a repair man to come and have a look at the oven for you to let you know whats wrong with it and they will be able to fix it for you or at the very least provide the correct guidance.

Jenn Blue

Jenn Blueasked

I hear you offer 50% off fridges when purchased by an aged pensioner.
I'm on a full pension, age 70. living in sydney . Jenny Dyson

Hi Jenn,

We don't do offer a discount for pensioners or anything like that , sorry, our prices change daily to ensure you're getting the best price of the day as per https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/our-prices.aspx - please feel free to take a look at that and please let us know if there's anything more which we can clarify

Jill R.asked

What bowls does the W4086 machine have I need to know the inner and outer bowls, and are the hinges and the catch all metal

fred f

Suggest you check their website

DShahasked

Does anyone have any feedback or past experience on how the 3 year Care Plan works if we buy from them. Is it same like Extended Warranty which one buys from any retailer?

J Yong
J Yong

YMMV, I did not get an invoice from them when I last bought an ASKO washing machine from them. Good luck with any extended warranty, given that you may not even get an invoice.

DShah

I hv always got a tax invoice from them. My question was in relation to Care Plan and how it works?

Luke P.Appliances Online

Hi Dshah,
Once the manufacture's warranty period ends on the product the 3 year care plan starts. For all enquiries and claims, contact the Customer Care Line on 1300 100 824.

Terms and conditions for the care plan can be read here: https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/images/pdf/Appliances_Online_Customer_Care_Plan_TCs-2018.pdf

Sylvia P.

Sylvia P.asked

measurements of samsung fridge freezer 4door

Lucas N.Appliances Online

Hey ProductReview.com.au, Just letting you know your message has been received, and one of our customer support team members will be in touch to help you out within the next 24 hours. If your inquiry is urgent, please give us a call on 1300 002 500, 9am to 5pm AEST (7 x days a week), otherwise if you have anything else to add you can simply reply back to this email  Thank you, Reshma.

Jill R.

what are the inner and outer bowls of the W4086C.W made from and what are the hinges and catch made off

Rodney

Rodneyasked

Whats the best hd tv?

John Chesworthasked

Is it possible to purchase extra pads when purchasing a Steam Cleaner?

fred f

Sounds like you would get an immediate answer by simply ringing them directly?!

John Chesworth

Did and the service was tremendous. Am very satisfied with the product and the service.

Dougie

Dougieasked

Before submitting a purchase, I would like a confirmed guarantee that the manufacturer's warranty on ANY product bought through Appliances Online fully applies - without any conditions attached. Any ideas? Thank you.

Burnt-Twice
Burnt-Twice

That would be stated on the website.

Jesse B

Jesse Basked

What are the Kelvinator 8.0 kilowatt inverter airconditioner like?

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Jesse, our Kelvinator air conditioners are popular and get great reviews online. If I could suggest giving us a call on 1300 000 500, our sales team will be able to walk you through all the specifics of our range.

Rohan D

Rohan Dasked

What benefits are there in paying for extra home care warranty plan?

Hi Rohan,
If you would like to further protect your product in addition to any manufacturer's warranty that may be available, our Customer Care Plans cover a range of consumer electronics and appliances. If you would like to give us a call on 1300 000 500, we can take you through the benefits, and further information. You can also check out this pdf, which gives you an in-depth look a the Care Plans: https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/pdf/AOL%20Customer%20Care%20Plan.pdf

Regards.

Amandaasked

Why won't you deliver to us? Post code 4207 - we are halfway between Brisbane and the Goldcoast and 3 minutes off of the Pacific Highway, yet when I went to order from you, we were told delivery is not possible?? Ridiculous, when we are only 25 minutes from the Brisbane CBD

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for getting in contact. I can see we do offer delivery to postcode 4207. If you'd like to give us a call on 1300 000 500, and we can organise that for you. Can I please confirm your suburb?

Regards,
Chris

Amanda

Interesting - when I tried to use my postcode and suburb for delivery on your website it stated sorry but we are unable to deliver to that area

Frostyasked

Reading one of the reviews it stated that your products do not come with warranty cards, is this correct?

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Frosty, most manufacturers simply require your proof of purchase for warranty purposes; which we provide you. If you have any further questions regarding warranties please don't hesitate to give us a call on 1300 000 500.

Frosty

Thanks for the reply, I went with your company anyway and found out for myself when product got delivered that, yes it did come with warranty you just have to register online.

kath

kathasked

If we buy an upright freestanding stove from you, I noticed that you deliver for free and take away the old stove. But we have to have the stove disconnected first. If we use your company to install as well, can they disconnect the old stove and remove it?

Karin
Karin

Hi Kath you need to ask On line appliances direct this question on their 1300 number. They are very helpful . I had submitted a review only so can't respond on their behalf.

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Kath, correct! We can do that for you with an install, no problem. Please give us a call on 1300 000 500, and we can walk you through the whole process.
Have a great weekend.

Very angry customer

Very angry customerasked

How long does a review take to be approved, waiting since 7/7. ? regards

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi, Chris here from Appliances Online. ProductReview.com.au is an independently run website, so we don't have any input on the approval process for comments or reviews. But is there something I can assist you with? Please feel free to email me at customerexperience@winning.com.au, and I'll do my best to assist you. Thanks.

Jessy Mc

Jessy Mcasked

If i order fridge online can i pay once its delivered toy door buy card?

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Jessy, Yes you are able to pay by card at the time of delivery. Please give us a call on 1300 000 500 for any other queries. Thanks!

SueMum

SueMumasked

I live in Mackay Qld and am looking to purchase a fridge/freeaer and a washing machine. Will I have problems with delivery (say one or two weeks after order)?

Regards
Sue

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Sue, please give me a call on 1300 000 500, and we'll walk you through everything you need to know! Hope you are having a great day.

Asehgal

Asehgalasked

Hi I am in Canberra and need to know if I order a dishwasher from you what will be additional cost of uninstalling the old dishwasher and installing the new one please?

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Asehgal, thank you for the enquiry! If you could please give us a call on 1300 000 500, we'll be able to help you with all your dishwasher questions, including any additional costs that may occur.

Rene Batchelor

Rene Batchelorasked

Is Vax carpet washer a good buy for $98?

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Rene, we think all our prices are great! :)
Please give us a call on 1300 000 500 and chat to one of our sales team anytime 24/7.

Owen M

Owen Masked

What type of heater is the most energy efficient?

Sally B.Appliances Online

Dear Owen,
There are many variables to consider when looking for the most energy efficient heater i.e. room size, fuel type, ventilation etc.
Please call our sales support team anytime 24/7 on 1300 000 500 and we will be happy to find the best heater to suit your needs.
Kind regards,