• Return Claim MadeYes (239) · No

Anton S.

Anton S.Sydney, NSW

below average product. Terrible after sales service

Tammi

TammiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend

Fantastic experience, easy to shop and super quick delivery. Product is fantastic. Will buy from again. Extremely happy and recommend to anyone

leodar

leodar Central Queensland, QLD

good help

damaged goods ,where replaced and found staff very good to help with this
I found your team great to deal with with make me say I will be buying from your company it is good to deal with a company that looks after there customers

V.VCowra NSW

Withholding of a refund.

I returned a defective clothes dryerand asked for a refund to which I am entitled to by state law. The telephone consultants were very happy to help and contact the accounts department asking for the refund. But after 9 days of multiple calls and emails I have yet to receive the payment back. They have no right legally to keep it.
I shall look for a deal elsewhere next time I need an appliance after this experience.

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Thank you but Winnings Group Customer Service is assisting me already

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Won't replace a damaged product

I received delivery of a freezer on 4/1/2021.
I reported that it was damaged a few days later. I suggested that appliances online could either replace it or offer me discount. The discount they offered was laughable so I asked for a replacement. They told me they don't have any in stock. It's now 24/3/2021 (almost 3 months later) and there has only been 1 update provided by appliances online stating that there is still none in stock. I checked their website today and they are selling the freezer I bought so I'm not sure why I can't have my damaged item replaced given others are buying the same product.
I've contacted them again and am waiting for a reply.

Leah bauerhuit

Leah bauerhuit Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Faulty after 10 weeks Beko washing machine

Never will I purchase a Beko! Purchased Beko 10kg on the 12/01/2021 the mother board completely dead after 10 weeks

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only way to purchase appliances.

Totally reliable, best price and extraordinary service, every time. The arrive on time, they take away old goods and all the packaging for free.

Kapitoshka

KapitoshkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was great and getting better!

mike

mikesydney

Freezer

Purchased a freezer, fine for two months then started to ice up ,rang and repaired the next day. Same problem again after a few months. Rang today and new freezer on the way for tomorrow. Hard to beat service like that.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Great after-sales support

The main reason we use Appliances Online for our purchases is because of their after-sales support. We had a problem with 2 of the ovens we purchased and had to get them exchanged. They did it effortlessly. Please don't change your after-sales approach. This is why we use you and not others.

Rachel

RachelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

Excellent to deal with, especially if there is a problem. I would highly recommend Appliances Online. Fast and efficient delivery.

Ash

AshHunter Region, NSW

BOUGHT A LEMON

With back and forth communication from the start with appliances online with a tv that screen constantly goes blank (from day 1) it started working again so we didn't worry about returning it. A few weeks later the problem started happening again and continues to happen several times a day. Now apparently it is no longer Appliances Online program but Tempo's who have not responded to my several emails.

- After submitting this review I was finally given assistance and a credit for a new TV

jayne

jayneMid North Coast, NSW

Quick delivery great product

Item come ahead of time, the delivery drivers were quick and efference. The appliance is good quality for the price.
Definitely will buy again

Caroline C.

Caroline C.Perth, WA

Great customer service

I ordered a fan and didn't realise it wouldn't arrive for several months which would be after summer was over. They refunded my money immediately when I contacted them, no questions asked. Very impressed.

Very helpful staff

Appliances on line were very, very competitive on prices but excelled in their customer service. We were extremely impressed with one staff member who's name was Yensy who helped and guided us throughout our buying experiences. I really don't think that we could fault any of the staff including also the delivery men.. We will certainly use appliances on line again and recommend it to others

Melissa Williams

Melissa WilliamsSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

My dishwasher stopped working. I called out a repairer who told me after 5 minutes and $160 that it could not be repaired. I then ordered a replacement with installation through AO. Riley from AO turned up exactly when he said he would. Before installing the new dishwasher, he had a look at the old dishwasher and managed to repair it. I then didn’t need the new dishwasher so he organised the return of the new dishwasher at no cost to me. I am thrilled to have my old dishwasher working again and am so grateful to Riley who did not benefit from fixing my existing dishwasher - just excellent-outstanding- customer service.

Brendan

BrendanSouth East Queensland, QLD

I purchased a TV for my Mother as a Christmas present. The TV was faulty from new.

Received tv on the 23/12. Never worked and no resolution. Appliances online have advised because we didn't did't contact within 7 days , leaving contact until the day after new year. We need to go through a company called tempo who say it's appliance's and online that will need to refund. It is disgratfull of appliance's online to take advantage of the elderly. [Name Removed] was looking after this case, but no replies.

Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy warranty replacement

Warranty replacement for a toaster. Easy replacement process, great communication for arrangements and fast delivery of the replacement items. I highly recommend appliances on line. I am a repeat customer.

Jenny H.

Jenny H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sells Items that cannot be delivered. Seriously miss-leading conduct!

My order was out of stock when I ordered and I was assured a delivery date. It was moved twice now and I have been told the estimated date is 4 months from when I ordered it. This is really unreasonable. Appliance Online now tell me that they have no control over delivery! At no point did Appliance Online suggest that you had no control over delivery when stock arrived when I order it. Appliance online should not sell stuff if they don't have it in stock! And you have no control over when you will get it! This is misleading conduct! Why would you take people’s money then? They should take a deposit and pay for outstanding when stocks arrives.

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online
peter y.

peter y.

Honestly, why shop anywhere else.

I shop at usual stores always shy away from online shopping. Service was hands down thr best from any retailer ive experienced. There was a manufacturer default with fridge, one call had fridge replaced all taken care of in a 2 minute phone call. Brilliant service guys, KEEP IT UP!!
Saved a cool $400 with free delievery. Always checking applianceonline before shopping anywhere else from now on.
Postage quick, notifcations throughtout via email and text.

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives