Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 2 of 500)

4.8 (7,376)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (253) · No (7,811)
    4.9 (6,088)

Tina G.

Tina G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fridge

Fast and efficient. New fridge delivered in two days when physical stores were telling upto six weeks. Easy to navigate website.

Moo

MooNSW, 2567

Great prices with fast and free delivery

Sam Bennett

Sam BennettSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect product

Fast service great product and lightening fast postage The Westinghouse instant boil is fantastic and the price was unbelievable I highly recommend it

Michael

MichaelSouthwest, VIC

I like my telly

I am always impressed with the service and, on this occasion, while I had to wait [supply line issue], I was contacted on a couple of occasions to keep me updated. The TV, Samsung 32 and now hanging off the wall in my study, was, together with the 3 year care plan, $110 cheaper than I could find it in Melbourne. Two BIG Thumbs up for this outfit

Brad H.

Brad H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lowest price I could find and free next day delivery

Was looking at upgrading my tv and had been researching for a while. Settled on the perfect tv and Appliances Online had exactly what I wanted at the lowest price I could find. Free next day delivery sweetened the deal further and I was sold. Delivered next day and notified exactly when it would arrive so I didn't have to be home all day. Highly recommended.

Mark

MarkHunter Region, NSW

Very to use web sight, super fast delivery, with up date time of delivery.
All around great service.
Will use again for sure.

Nick

NickAustralian Capital Territory

Highly recommended

Ordered a new heater from them. Got a great price and fast delivery. Would recommend them to anyone if they are in the market for new appliances

RoseyBen22

RoseyBen22Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy & fast delivery

we ordered a microwave and it was here in no time at all! website was easy to use and we would probably use them again to compare prices and order appliances if they are competitive against other companies.

Rubria F.

Rubria F.Sydney, NSW

My go to shop for appliances!

I have used appliances online several times and they have never failed to impress me the quality of their products and their fast delivery. Such excellent service each time. Thank you.

Marketa J.

Marketa J.Sydney, NSW

Great prices & great customer service

Excellent service. Delivery guys were great too. Delivered on time & updated me along the way including a phone call when they were close. Took away packaging & our old freezer too. Very happy.

madliz83

madliz83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cannot fault them

Super fast and easy checkout process. Great communication when it comes to delivery I received texts and emails. Very friendly.

Sue Reardon

Sue ReardonSydney, NSW

Definitely would buy through Appliances Online again

The process of reviewing, purchasing a new fridge, delivery, installation and removal of my old fridge was seamless. It has been a week with my new Fisher & Paykel fridge and I am so happy when I even look at it. Our previous fridge was very old and the new features on this fridge, like the water and ice dispenser, are wonderful

Excellent service

Service was great. Item delivered on time with great communication. Next day delivery, great product. Very happy with our purchase!

Fridge for my mother on Mother's Day.

Great product, and the delivery team were extremely polite and ensured the fridge was placed where my mother wanted it. Great job!

jval1217

jval1217Perth, WA

The best

Have used Appliances Online a few times now and am amazed each time at how wonderful the service is, especially in this day and age where service is a thing of the past. I wouldn't buy any appliances from another company after experiencing how good they are. Very happy customer here.

Cindy

CindyIllawarra, NSW

Morphy Richards Toaster and Kettle

Absolutely beautiful. I got the kettle and toaster in the Evoke Rose Quartz range. Stunning colour, quality appliances. Ecstatic with my purchase. Will come back for future purchases at bargain prices. Being able to choose your delivery day is a bonus. I had a fantastic driver and was informed every step of the way. My items were dropped off to the minute I was told.

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Great dryer.

Great service, great product the web site and ordering was very simple. Price was affordable and the delivery was on time. They even took the old dryer away.

Stephanie C.

Stephanie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Buy all my appliances from here

Best price, next day delivery available, no delivery fee and they remove all packaging and old appliances. What’s not to love

Michael G.

Michael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

Outstanding service. Both by AO and the delivery driver. Less than 24 hours from ordering to delivering! HIGHLY recommend. Will definitely use again.

Mel P.

Mel P.Hunter Region, NSW

Brilliant service so easy

Love that I can get an appliance quick and easy and they removed my old one, brilliant service and communication letting me know exactly when it was about to be delivered

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives