Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 2 of 298)

4.5 from 5,949 reviews

4.5

5,949 reviews
    4.8 (3,508)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (121) · No (3,872)
    4.9 (2,829)

liz

lizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

exactly what i was looking for

found the right price and stove top i was looking for ,fast delivery very happy with the overall experience ,will recommend them to who ever asks me ,very happy ,thanks

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service!

I ordered a coffee machine late on a Wednesday afternoon and it was delivered the next day! Cheapest price by far and fantastic service thank you. We will definitely use Appliances online for our next purchase.

Blanchard

BlanchardSydney, NSW

Just what we needed - quick delivery too

Good product and going well a week into it. A good portable heater for my small apartment and safe for my cats so far. The delivery was quick (next day). Already a repeat customer.

Jean Ward

Jean WardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superb all round

Always shop with these guys, Why wouldn't I? Top items, Always VERY competitive prices , Top team.. My family are all on to Appliances Online...All give A1 rating....I don't tend to even look elsewhere for my products.

wens

wensSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great as always

product good info about delivery so helpful.Guys who delivered helpful and polite ok have to have 30 words so great use all the time ,best price..only negative is this survey

Boris and Izabella

Boris and IzabellaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and product.

After long research found Mitsubishi Electric refrigerator MR-EX564x-N-A ideally suit our needs in size and functionality,but very hard to find brand new unit in stock.People from Appliances Online not just managed to found one ,they gave us extremely useful information about the product and offered unbeatable Price.Delivery been on Time and done very professionally and in friendly manner.Will definitely use Appliances Online services again and highly recomend to everyone.

Mia

MiaPerth, WA

Brilliant product and service

I ordered a treadmill and it was delivered in perfect condition as per the scheduled day.
I was notified of the time beforehand so I could prepare and have someone to be there if needed. Thank you for your prompt service.

Very happy

Easy to use online ordering, price cheaper than other retailers, they deliver and take away packaging and old appliance. On the phone they were very helpful with queries. Ordered on Sat night and was delivered Monday afternoon.

Lisa

LisaPenrith

Excellent value and excellent service

Bought my Bosch washing machine at nearly half price. The service from call centre and delivery team was excellent and the machine is so, so good! My third purchase from you and certainly not my last.

Find out how Appliances Online compares to other Appliance Retailers

Best prices around + super fast and friendly delivery!!!

I always shop at AO for my appliances. I never find products cheaper anywhere else and the delivery service is always on point - usually next day or the day after, and the guys leave it exactly where you want it and connect it up for you.

Ocker

OckerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrific service!

I was dubious about buying a fridge without looking at it, let alone buying from somewhere I have never used before. But I’m so glad we did!! 2 thumbs up

Mattb

Mattb

very happy with the item and delivery time

extremely good on delivery as it was delivered the next day from Sydney to Canberra and the item was reasonably priced also very happy with the item purchased as it was a later model than the one I previously owned

Great Service

Ordered 6pm and delivered 9.30am the next day great when I needed it ASAP! Took old appliance and packaging away, good price, very happy! Will use again no doubt, thanks.

Mary L.

Mary L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and product

Our Bosch dishwasher from Appliances online was significantly cheaper than other retailers and was delivered and installed in a very timely and considerate manner. Free removal of old appliance was very much appreciated too.

Redknap

RedknapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I ordered

I bought an recumbent exercise bicycle and it is excellent quality for the price. The delivery process was so easy with good communication. The instructions to put it together were easy to follow

Anis Ruzaine M.

Anis Ruzaine M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!!

Received the item on the next day. Less than 24 hours. Very punctual. The product working really great! Very happy with the Good service and friendly delivery team. Good job!!

Wayne S.

Wayne S.

Excellent product and service

Very happy with all aspects of purchase, arrived within two days wrapping perfectly, originally contacted opposition and product not available online. We have had previous purchases online, always with similar results

Sue W.

Sue W.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional

I've used Appliances Online for several purchases and their service is always exceptional. A big shoutout to the awesome delivery guys as well; always friendly and polite. I also appreciate the free take away option of the old appliance.

Fast and great communication

Ordered something at 11pm and got it by 12pm the following day, service couldn’t have been better. Communication with the driver was helpful. Updates on the package was also great.

Sx6rav

Sx6rav

Love the service from this company, fast and friendly!
Love my Electrolux products!
Price was excellent.
The communication with when your product will be delivered is so spot on, great for people who need to be somewhere!
Definitely will keep buying from here.