Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 2 of 162)

4.3 from 3,220 reviews

2,541

Great product, good design

I bought a chest freezer, with higher efficiency than other products that I was looking at online, I am very satisfied with the design. The volume compared to the price was also competitive.

R. Kain

R. KainSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful service!

Helpful & delivered on time at an earlier date when requested. Was extremely happy with the friendly & above & beyond customer service I received when I needed my undermount sink delivered earlier than the original date as the stone mason needed it onsite before putting in the stone bench. It was not a problem they had a new delivery date within minutes & it arrived exactly when it said it would. I would definitely recommend for future purchases.

Adam W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does anybody even work in your customer support team

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Adam - I'm sorry to here about the poor customer service you have experienced. If you don't mind, could you please email us at customerexperience@winning.com.au with your invoice number so we can look into this?

Billy

BillySydney, NSW

Fridge purchase and delivery

Experience was fantastic communication was great, was very impressed how easy it was. The delivery team were very professional and the cost of the item was best on the internet.

ron phillips

ron phillipsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great attitude shown by delivery guys, thank you

The willingness and can do approach of my delivery team made my job easier and my customers happier.
There was no hesitation at my request to assist me in moving the deliveries to a more convenient location.
This is a win for all.
No nonsense.

Jennifer

JenniferPerth, WA

Great experience

Could not fault the service. Quick and easy, the delivery people were nice and friendly and the best thing was that they took the old appliance away with them. Will definitely be using again and recommending to family and friends.

Great product and follow-up with the installation Team....great job all round...Thank you!

Very happy with the service all round.....no complaints at all

The delivery Team arrived right on time, removed the old appliance and took it away with them, then installed and tested the new appliance.

Jo Stacey

Jo Stacey

Great experience all round

Ordering was easy via online chat. Best price on offer, free delivery and no cost for removing old appliance. Arrived on time and delivery team were very careful not to damage anything. I have used AO before and most definitely will again.

Suszanne B.

Suszanne B.Perth, WA

Service was excellent.

The service was efficient and very professional. The delivery men were super friendly and helpful. Have already recommended Appliances on line to my family and friends. I will certainly be using you in the future.

Everything from phone ordering to final delivery was flawless.
Normally I would order online however needed to seek out a variety of questions which were answered promptly & without any significant issues

NikkiH

NikkiHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appliances Online - a new kind of shopping experience that exceeds expectations!

Friendly, professional and fast. They offered unbeatable prices, free delivery and disposal of our old appliances. Brilliant communication and amazing customer service. Highly recommended!! Thank you for making it so easy!!

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just dreadful service

* post mediation- We still do not have toaster on 3/12, no one bothered to update us, we have had to chase them - they don't give a damn * my husband ordered a very expensive toaster on the 11/11/19, was given delivery date of 23/11. When he rang to find out where it was he was told 27/11. That was the day he rang. We still do not have this, and after being on hold for 8 minutes after calling up, they didn't have a tracking number : and no apologies. Very disappointed as have used in past with no issues. It simply isn't good enough.

Excellent service

I would like to say a big thank you for the way my Essato warranty claim was professionally handled.
Despite the repair taking longer that expected, the fact that it was chased it up and I was advised that Residentia group would replace the whole unit was really appreciated..
The replacement unit was delivered within a couple of days and the failed unit taken away.

jelena

jelenasydney

Never received a vacuum cleaner

I ordered a vacuum 9th of November, a month later I never received it. I called them for them to tell me that they are out of stock. (but they kept my money mind you!!!!) Watch your order, if you ordered multiple items its easy to forget small things and they will not inform you.

Scotty h

Scotty h

Would recommend

Got a bargain on a washing machine and delivered free to my home . Very pleased with the service not only from the company but the delivery guys as well. Definitely would buy from again.

Good service and sharp price

Easy ordering and fast service. Delivery guys were great. Good selection of products and i'd definitely use again. We had delivery to regional area of NSW and there in less than a week.

Excellent service

Very good value for money. Excellent delivery people. The product arrived at the agreed time and the free delivery was a bonus along with our old machine being taken away.

KarenC

KarenCSouth East Queensland, QLD

New appliance - very happy customer!

Ordered a new washing machine. Online booking process was very easy; prices were very competitive; delivered on time; shown the basics on how to use the new machine; old machine taken away. Very happy customer!

Mark G.

Mark G.South East Queensland, QLD

Seamless end to end service

From order to delivery in less than 24 hours.

Easy to use website, kept in contact re delivery, polite and engaging delivery team.

Thank you we have no hesitation in recommending Appliances Online.

A.Bruce

A.BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy - fast delivery

Second time shopper - this time we purchased the Euromaid 5.5kg top load washing machine and it was delivered within the time frame given the next morning. Very happy with my purchase and extremely happy with the fast delivery and communication from the delivery men and didnt have to do a thing, it was hooked up and drum clean done for me. Will be purchasing from Appliances Online again in the future.

Phil & Rhonda T.asked

Hi.
What are your payment options. Do you accept COD on delivery.
Thanks Phil. ( Albion Park NSW )

fred f
fred f

As this is a Review site, why not simply ring or check their website for an immediate answer?

Phil & Rhonda T.

Thought I was on there website. Who do you think you are.

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Phil, unfortunately we do not accept cash on delivery. We do offer Afterpay, Zip, PayPal and card on delivery.

BevL

BevLasked

Who will service a Euromaid induction cooktop - there appears to be no power to it. All other points are OK

Ashley
Ashley

My suggestion would be to contact the manufacturer of the appliance, you should be able to find their contact details just by doing a simple google search. They should be able to provide you the correct advice with how to get a repair man to come and have a look at the oven for you to let you know whats wrong with it and they will be able to fix it for you or at the very least provide the correct guidance.

Jenn Blue

Jenn Blueasked

I hear you offer 50% off fridges when purchased by an aged pensioner.
I'm on a full pension, age 70. living in sydney . Jenny Dyson

Hi Jenn,

We don't do offer a discount for pensioners or anything like that , sorry, our prices change daily to ensure you're getting the best price of the day as per https://www.appliancesonline.com.au/our-prices.aspx - please feel free to take a look at that and please let us know if there's anything more which we can clarify

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives