Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 3 of 500)

4.8 (7,189)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (244) · No (7,628)
    4.9 (5,929)

Excellent under bench wine fridge!

Great to look at, easy to stack. These wine fridges hold set temperature well. Triple glazed doors. Great value. Love them!

Steph

StephVictoria

Excellent service

The delivery guys were amazing! They connected my new washer/ dryer and took away my old one. They were really nice and helpful.

MLL

MLLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

exemplary Service

I found Appliances Online Competitive in price, delivered within the 24 hours and took away the old item for nothing, Delivery boys were friendly and assisted with placing new dishwasher back into its spot, excellent customer service - When I contacted them they were quick to respond and resolved my issue. I will buy from them again because of their fantastic service.

Simpson Dryer SDV656HQWA

Only just purchased so haven't used the dryer much as yet but I did my research and trusted the reviews so not expecting any problems. Next day delivery was accurate so great service here. The delivery team kept me in the loop all the way with messages to my phone updating my delivery time, service from these guys was outstanding.

Kelly S.

Kelly S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and prices!

Great prices. Fast delivery. Slightly odd website. Ordered on a Tuesday night and it was delivered about 8AM on Thursday.

Excellent service

Very easy process. I ordered online and my washing machine was delivered and installed the next day, and the old one was removed.

Frankie

Frankie

Bought a washing machine at 8pm and had it delivered before 12 midday the following day. Great service and a really good discount too.

Christophe L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

New dishwasher with dents

I took advantage of the Easter deals to replace my broken dishwasher with a BOSCH.
They delivered it with dents, had to take it back and now I'm at least 2 weeks without a dishwasher.
Edit on 15/04/2021 : Their customer service offered me a compensation.
I'll recommend them.

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online
Christophe L.

Hi. Thank you, I just did.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pricing Anomaly

I have no compliant about the service or the product. Both are excellent. My gripe in this case is about price. The AOL online price reduced $46 from $1,525 to $1,479. However the price on eBay didn’t reduce until a couple hours later. Because I bought the TV on eBay I was charged the higher price, which I’m not happy about.
In my opinion, if the online advertised price changes it should apply to eBay at the time.

Rodger P.

Rodger P.

Only place to buy your whitegoods

Great range of goods at amazing prices. Super quick delivery and the delivery boys are the best and very efficient. Free removal of old appliance is a winner.
Highly recommended.

barbs333

barbs333South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Ordered a microwave on Tuesday and it arrived as promised on Thursday. Efficient service and great communication. Accurate delivery window.

Lerp

LerpPerth, WA

Super quiet appliance.

Now I can watch TV whilst the dishwasher is running! Thank you Appliances On Line for your great service and price.

Adam R.

Adam R.South East Queensland, QLD

Quiet. Easy to set up and operate

Easily set up
Quiet operation
Non plumbed works great
Good price - $200 less than competition
Super delivery service, on time and disposal of old fridge and packaging

Denise

DeniseHunter Region, NSW

More than happy

This is my 8th appliance I have bought and again they price matched and I received the product in under 24 hours and delivered with a smile. Customer Service are always polite and helpful. Will always buy off them

jrw

jrwMurray Region, NSW

Very happy with the purchase process

I recently ordered two king-single mattresses for delivery to a regional NSW address, and wow, delivery from Sydney was available two days later! I got the usual email confirmation of purchase; an email the next day confirming the delivery date; and then on the day of delivery another email advising the delivery time - they arrived a little earlier (having called to confirm that would be ok), and the mattresses were delivered without any issues. The delivery men were polite and efficient.
I highly recommend Appliances Online which I've used before and was equally pleased with the process.

MM

MMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exemplary service once again!

Appliances Online have again been outstanding. I ordered a dryer for my elderly mother on Tuesday afternoon, and it was delivered early Wednesday morning before Easter. The entire online process is simple ... order, pay, item delivered at no extra cost, old product and packaging taken away. Communication via email and SMS provided updates on delivery times and delivery guys were friendly, helpful and super quick. My mother was so impressed with their courteous and polite manner and the fact that they arrived when stated. Highly recommend.

Great value purchase

Compared with top retailers, Appliances online was best value price for same item including delivery and other services available if needed (fitment,etc). Service at delivery first rate and no charge for removal of old item.
Highly recommended

Barry E.

Barry E.Hunter Region, NSW

Service doesn’t get any better

Have ordered two fridges, a dryer, dishwasher and vacuum now and won’t shop anywhere else. Latest order we got a dishwasher, ordered Easter Monday and got it Tuesday 8am. Really can’t get any better service than that

ewa

ewaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very efficient and excellent customer service

I bought washing machine and dryer from Appliances Online. I am really impressed with their services! Customer service very polite and helpful. Delivery was quick, efficient, delivery guys were fantastic, all my appliances came in perfect condition, old ones removed, new quickly installed. Looking forward to use their services again.

All good if your product is in good working order. But beware if things go wrong!!

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives