Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 3 of 448)

Listing monitored by Appliances Online

4.8 (8,012)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (275) · No (8,468)
    4.9 (6,669)

Matt of sa
Matt of sa

Great

From an easy to navigate website easy to buy and quick del perfect will buy again and soon as I am pleased

Amer A.
Amer A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service & perfect quality

highly recommended for every one , very good service and fast delivery also the quality is perfect with good price at all

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

Great value TV, competitively priced. I ordered it on a Saturday and it was delivered on Monday from Appliances Online. Highly recommend both.

SANJ
SANJSydney, NSW

Great friendly service!

Another winning customer service experience! Helpful, very informative, courteous salesperson. Delivery arriving promptly. Friendly and mindful delivery staff. Service with a smile. :)

Great prices, not so great delivery service

This is our third purchase from Appliances online. Service and pricing for all was great however delivery is terrible. 2x we were given a delivery window, then a text 30 mins prior to delivery. Only issue was the 30 mins was well before our 2 hour window and we were told they wouldn't make it back that day if we didn't get home within 15 mins. 3rd time we didn't get any notification of delivery window, waited home all day just to have the appliance left at my front door while I was at school pick up. Why not give the option to have it left so customers don't have to wait for contact??

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great dishwasher

Very roomy. Fits my large plates and cooking trays well. Very quiet during operation. Like the extra dry feature. Happy customer. Recommend this product.

SDJ
SDJ

Great Customer Support and good prices

I have purchased multiple appliances from the website. Been a customer since 2014 and I cannot fault the site or support. The site is easy to use (could be better interface but decent). The ordering process is good. Once you order, you receive a email. You get an option to deliver on a particular date. Before the item is delivered. Receive SMS's.
I have even made errors on an order, called the service desk and they were very helpful. Very surprised on how easy it was.
You can get better prices in other websites but the service here is great.

Shaz729
Shaz729Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a 9kg Bosch Heat Pump Dryer. The dryer is excellent, works like a charm, dries efficiently, quiet, and my clothes come out very soft, much softer than a tradition dryer.

Upon receiving my first dryer I noticed that the glass door had a scratch on it, I called appliances online and it was replaced in two days.

Fantastic customer service, polite, efficient, knowledgeable and the delivery team were great.

Mick
MickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Gone down hill

I have purchased many items. This time the product was not in stock even tho it allowed me to purchase it. When I called to follow up order - they had lost purchase order and not even ordered my product from the supplier (Proform Cardiohit) I was told people would call me back with updates and I heard nothing. I called back to ask what was happening to find the delivery date had been changed to a day I would not be home.

Anita Roe
Anita RoeDarling Downs, QLD

Great product!

My air purifier is fantastic. Very efficient and effective whilst quietly working it's magic. Highly recommend this wonderful healthy appliance.

Dennis
Dennis

Excellent service

I bought a washing machine at a good price, which included free delivery and removal of the old appliance. This really suited me as I live in a regional area where not even my mail is delivered to the door. The delivery team was very polite, well presented and efficient. I have bought from Appliances Online before and would have no hesitation in doing so again.

Kim F.
Kim F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A beautiful lounge suite at a terrific price

After repainting our home we decided we needed a new lounge suite but had a very limited budget. I did some shopping around online and eventually found a beautiful 4 seater with chaise on the Appliances Online website. We ordered it very late on the Saturday night and after speaking with the lovely young man on the phone he said he could deliver on the Monday afternoon and take away my old tatty couch as well. It arrived on time and with terrific service, I couldn't be happier. Would recommend Appliances Online very highly, great prices variety and the greatest of service.

Julie Donnison
Julie DonnisonAU

Exceptional Service

I ordered a dishwasher on a Friday, it was delivered the following Tuesday. An email is sent giving you a time window for delivery and then another telling you that it will be delivered in 30 minutes. Excellent, no waiting or wondering all day. Delivery guys were fast, efficient and friendly, like they enjoyed their job. 10/10. I highly recommend this company.

Pam
PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I purchased the Bosch heat pump dryer in March 2021. Now that winter is here I use it all the time. Clothes feel soft and dry without all of the excess moisture building up in the laundry room like my last dryer did. Digital controls give many options even though I only really use towel and cotton and mix settings. The only issue I have is I wish the dryer rotated in the barrel to stop sheets from ‘balling’ up if I have too many in there. But this is my only issue. Customer service was outstanding and for once I felt happy with my purchase got a great negotiation with price and delivery was next morning with transport guys even setting it up for me. Will definitely buy from Appliances online again.

Romans
RomansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company with excellent products and service. Strongly recommend to anyone, anytime. Has been shopping with Appliances Online for years and never had any issues they cannot sort fast and easy.

Roger
RogerGordon 2906, ACT

Great Customer Service

Very happy with the customer service we received from Appliances Online. We ordered a drier on Saturday afternoon, it was delivered before lunch on Monday and our old drier taken away. The new drier was making a rubbing noise when we used it that night and next day. Took a short video to show the issue and sent it through the the support team just prior to 5pm Wednesday. A replacement drier was delivered prior to lunch the very next next day, no questions asked.

Barbaraann
BarbaraannNew South Wales

Always need a toaster

As with all your Appliances, The Sunbeam Toaster is no exception
The prices are always competitive and delivery and free removable of old appliance is exceptional

Andrew S.
Andrew S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best price and quick delivery

Easy to use website, stock available and the best price in Melbourne, will continue to shop at Appliances Online, great during COVID too!

PRay
PRayPerth, WA

Washing Machine replaced with new one

My washing machine had failed its seal after 5 months of use. Appliance Online initially referred us to the original manufacturer. However when we didn't get proper support from them, Appliance Online replaced the machine with a new one. I'm quite happy with their service.

How have we lived without this

As a family of 6, we were finally purchasing our first dryer. I had heard good reports about the Bosch Heat Pump dryer and this was confirmed when I called the support line to just triple check my choice of product. I am so so obsessed with this appliance!!! It's economical to run, doesn't destroy the clothes, offers SO MANY options for drying, and looks so so pretty in our laundry. If I had known that this appliance would have caused so many fights over who does the washing, I would have purchased it years ago!! LOVE IT!

Douglas82
Douglas82Sydney, NSW

Is the Rot Setting In?

CAT
CAT

Above impressed!

Rod and his young partner who delivered my chest freezer were extremely polite and very friendly. Their professionalism was second to none. Can't recommend this Company enough!

NigelSydney
NigelSydneySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

First washing Machine delivered leaked immediately we had a new machine within one day now working perfectly the service throughout was outstanding........well done to all involved

Byrne family
Byrne familyPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

I have now bought my second appliance from this company and I have been pleasantly surprised by the excellent customer service. The website is easy to navigate, the choices are huge, and my appliance was delivered quickly. The expert delivery people went out of their way to help me set up everything and took away the old appliance. Such a refreshing change….a company that cares!

in spirit &.
in spirit &.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

applianceonline absolutely perfect

ordered a "family hub smart fridge" through applianceonline as they offered free delivery (Harvey Norman wanted to charge $170) and it arrived 2 days after placing my order. The constant communications of expected delivery time was great, was able to choose the delivery day then received a msg morning of delivery then about 30 minutes before they arrived. The delivery guys were extremely polite and friendly and moved the new fridge into its new place very efficiently, even taking it down stairs. Very professional. The fridge is absolutely brilliant. Will be ordering all our stuff through applianceonline from now on after such an easy stress free process.

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

Angel
Angel

Logically the 4.6 rating is a sensible measure. Once you have read through the 11,000 reviews please share your assessment.

Joy S.
Joy S.

I have bought from this store over several years. The service is always great, pricing and delivery excellent. Any problems were dealt with and the live chat is a good way to communicate. They price very well and even try to give better price than already low listed price. Their feedback is very good.

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives