Disgusted-Business

Disgusted-BusinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap price = cheap service = Let The Buyer Beware!!!

Having spent over $100k+ through my business, they failed delivery on multiple occasions - to the stage I need to voice the fact. I'm now blacklisted from calling, yet they get 5 stars online?... To be fair, the call centre just grabs sales for the lowest price. No Care. No Customer service. NO RESPONSIBILITY.
Cheapest price = cheapest service.
Should have gone to Harvey Norman or ANY other store.
Want reliability & responsibilty?? Do NOT buy here! Don't even ask about warranty claims...

Wish I could rate this lower

Customer Support is a joke. While I have always loved their prices - I've purchased a chest freezer that has completely stopped working.

I've proceeded to call customer service and have been told to wait until the end of the week. This is extremely dissapointing for a business that operates a same-day service. It even states in their T&Cs that they will replace the unit.

Absolutely appalled - wouldn't get this with a bricks and mortar store.

The warranty from hell

Why we get Appliances Online has no physicals store one would never have imagined the pure hell involve din what should be a routine task of getting a defective Oven repaired under warranty..
After a month of excuses, inventing reasons to not progress the warranty, even trying to offload the warranty onto Bosh which is a violation of the Act..
We have ended up waiting for a court hearing date, to get a defective product repaired or replaced under the statutory warranty embedded within the Appliances Online sales contract...

A product is only as a good as its service and warranty..
Based upon my "warranty from hell" experience from Appliances Online, I will never purchase anything from Appliances Online in the future..

Find out how Appliances Online compares to other Appliance Retailers

All good if your product is in good working order. But beware if things go wrong!!

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online
JAF

JAF

Appliances online CANNOT be trusted - avoid them

This is the first time I have used Appliances Online and it will be the last. Ordered a BBQ in Oct - told it would be here in Dec for Christmas. Then told 1st week of March and now they say May 2021. 7 months to receive an order! No thanks,

Kiang T.

Kiang T.Sydney

Poor customer service

I bought a LG washing machine (wtg6520) on August 2020 from Appliance online. The LG washing machine stopped working properly since Nov 2020. As its under warranty , I've contacted Appliances online twice (once in Dec 2020 and another time on early Apr 2021) to report the problem and during both times they informed me that a LG will be contacting me soon , but LG never had contacted me back. I had contacted appliance online to follow up with them when LG will call me but all they said is to wait for a few more days for LG to contact me (which they never have yet). I ended up calling LG directly but still they have not fixed my washing machine. I will be making a complaint to NSW Fair Trading.

Anton S.

Anton S.Sydney, NSW

below average product. Terrible after sales service

Nikolay D.

Nikolay D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible and terrible delivery service! -5 stars!!!

Steve V

Steve VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service, didn't honour voucher, didn't price match. Avoid!!!

I received a $15.00 voucher from a previous AO purchase that had no expiry date. I tried to claim it last night but it was not accepted by their system. I asked for an explanation and got none. I asked for a price match on a fridge on Catch of the Day, they wouldn't price match. One day later they reduced the price of the fridge to $14.00 below Catch of the Day - $1.00 more than what I asked them for last night. I spent half an hour waiting for them to respond last night, they didn't. A terrible experience. I bought the fridge for $15.00 more from catch of the day on principle. Poor service from a poor company with poor business acumen.

Trevor Best

Trevor BestAU

Miss-quoted delivery date to secure an order.

Quoted a 2 week delivery date on a gas cook top to take my order, after 2 non returned phone calls & email chasing the delivery I finally caught up with someone who checked with manufacture, delivery date was actually 4 weeks. Won't fall for this trick again, rubbish supplier.

Lack of communication and service

I was promised free installation for my very expensive gas clothes dryer. Untrue. They had no trained gas appliance fitter .

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Won't replace a damaged product

I received delivery of a freezer on 4/1/2021.
I reported that it was damaged a few days later. I suggested that appliances online could either replace it or offer me discount. The discount they offered was laughable so I asked for a replacement. They told me they don't have any in stock. It's now 24/3/2021 (almost 3 months later) and there has only been 1 update provided by appliances online stating that there is still none in stock. I checked their website today and they are selling the freezer I bought so I'm not sure why I can't have my damaged item replaced given others are buying the same product.
I've contacted them again and am waiting for a reply.

Leah bauerhuit

Leah bauerhuit Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Faulty after 10 weeks Beko washing machine

Never will I purchase a Beko! Purchased Beko 10kg on the 12/01/2021 the mother board completely dead after 10 weeks

Lee74

Lee74Melbourne

Missing Parts - Returning for Refund

I ordered the Nobo NTL4S12-FS40 from Appliances Online. It says it can be wall mounted or used with the included castors, but there's no castors in the box! We can't use this heater.

Now waiting for them to collect it and refund our money. I wonder who they will sell it to next.

andrew

andrewHunter Region, NSW

Very Disappointing Experience

Bought an Electrolux dishwasher that was faulty from the factory. Took 3 months and hours of phone calls to finally get a refund.

Sam B

Sam B

This time something went wrong terribly

Always been happy with AO services and products since now. Our westinghouse microwave is playing up with strong burning smell coming out of it. The machine is still in warranty and after numerous phone calls to AO and Westinghouse no one is taking this matter as a priority. Westinghouse says AO has to replace my microwave but they keep putting my request as urgent but I have not heard since. My warranty expires in 2 weeks and I'm left with a smelly microwave and no replacement. Disappointed

misleading price match

I've been ordering a few items for appliancesonline. I noticed one item severely dropped in price. On the weekend I contacted them about this but was informed there is an unpublished 7-day rule about price match while I was on day 11. The support associate could not point to anywhere that mentions that 7-day rule. This is misleading to consumers as we're not informed of this limit.

Ash

AshHunter Region, NSW

BOUGHT A LEMON

With back and forth communication from the start with appliances online with a tv that screen constantly goes blank (from day 1) it started working again so we didn't worry about returning it. A few weeks later the problem started happening again and continues to happen several times a day. Now apparently it is no longer Appliances Online program but Tempo's who have not responded to my several emails.

- After submitting this review I was finally given assistance and a credit for a new TV

Forest 247 Fitness

Forest 247 FitnessSydney, NSW

Recumbent Bike

Purchased recumbent bike for our gym. Paid for installation.

When they came it was missing the tv monitor. Have contacted them 4 times about when bike will be fixed. However cannot get a straight answer. Has been over 1 week now

Dishonest

Purchased a fridge 22/1/21 with a delivery date of early February which was then changed to 5/3/21. I have now been told the delivery date is unknown but will be possibly as late as June. They should not list or sell out of stock items that will not be in stock until many months later.

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Hi Simon,
I'm so sorry to read about your experience, can you please provide me with your order number and I will look at this for you right away.

Thank you.

Simon Avalon

It is 3415254. I cancelled it yesterday. The payment is to be refunded.

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives