Niraj

Niraj

Onlne delivery company forgets to put order on delivery truck !!!!

Placed an order for a washing machine with a next day delivery - was advised just before mid day next day that order has not been put on truck - which is pretty basic function for an online services delivery company to do. Not a pleasant experience at all !!

Broken machine

Delivery was great and the guys installing/removing old machine were awesome but the machine didn’t even work...... now have to wait for another week for a new machine which is frustrating when you’re a full time worker and only have 1 day off during the week to be home for the delivery

Best Price (Not) Guaranteed

edward c.

edward c.Western Australia

selling things they don't have ... be careful... delivery delays shocking

check your manual

I bought a wine cooler and the delivery man told me the key is inside the cooler, and took the packaging away which actually still had the key and instruction manual inside.
So I called applianceonline and they said to call the wine cooler company directly to get the key and manual. I don't understand why I have to go through this trouble when it was a mistake on applianceinline's part.

rgonline

rgonline

Buying and delivery fantastic, installation option advertised on website refused by installer

I bought a split system airconditioner recently - great value and the delivery was quick and very easy to arrange. However, the option of getting installation arranged through 1stCare which is advertised on the website is very disappointing. I couldn't even get a quote because when I rang they said they don't do installations where a body corporate is involved. This should be stated upfront in the terms and conditions. Now I have to shop around for an installer and would possibly have been better off getting a package deal for purchase and installation elsewhere. Not happy.

Victor

VictorSydney, NSW

Washing Machine order

I have had to change an ordered washing machine to a different model due to new space requirements. Appliances Online still came with the old ordered washing machine so I had to wait another day which also required me to take another day off work.
When the right washer arrived, the guys could not connect the washer and said there is something wrong with my taps and I need a plumber and just left. But in reality they were just lazy as I could connect the washing machine myself- without any need of a plumber. Not a great service!

taxiteds

taxiteds

could not recommend

freezes up very quickly and the top and bottom shelves are very hard to pull down and push back in

5 Months Wait

DJM
DJM

Thanks for your reply. I have emailed all the details through. Hoping to get some concrete - and favourable - update soon.

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Customer Focussed

AO refused to match their pricing when I phoned on the exact same model appliance between their website and their eBay store. It wasn't even a price match request from another retailer, just a different platform of theirs where they were selling the product. Escalated my query to Manager Steve in the callcentre, and the response was very poor.

They lost my sale, and I ended up buying it from another reputable retailer who was interested in giving good customer service. I won't buy from AO again, on the principle of them making me either pay the higher price on their website, or forcing me to purchase via their alternate store front.

shane

shaneAU

Service is not legendary.

Disappointing

This machine is disappointing. Significant Water sits in the door seal after each wash and I have to dry it or the machine smells. The spin function is extremely poor when just washing one item, for example a thick bathmat, leaving items dripping wet. I would not recommend this machine.

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Disappointment

I bought a washing machine in January 2020 and had a lot of trouble with it.
I contacted Electroluxe, who are the manufacturers, and they sent a technician who solved the problem in about 10 minutes!!
Apparently when the machine was installed the delivery men forgot to remove the straps that hold the "drum" still during transport.
Simple but problem causing since January.

J.T.

J.T.Western Australia

Good service tainted by poor communication

I bought an item from the company and the service and delivery was fast and good. The product I bought was good too and will review that separately.
I wanted to buy another exact item, but since then the price had increased slightly.
I wrote to them to ask if they could sell me another unit for the same price, and it has now been over a month I have heard nothing fro appliances Online.
As such, I have gone ahead to buy another from amazon.
Such a shame, when the good initial experience has now been tainted by such a lack of communication service.

JessSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Jess

Thanks, at least the refund has be processed at last, after numerous emails.

Kane Lisman

Kane LismanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service, What Service

I Brought a freestanding cooker that had a free range hood with it. It was a big motivator for me to buy from AOA got the cooker but no range hood.

Have spent over 2.5 hours trying to get someone to assist me with the missing product to no avail.
Delivery was exceptional.

Faulty product

CarolineD

CarolineDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing service

We have ordered from appliances online before and had good service but this time it has been terrible. The fact they are using a third party for installations seems to cause confusion and inefficiency. Originally told our oven would come in two weeks, given a date. Delivery of oven happened on that day by appliances online but they arrive thinking the third party has already been to cut hole for installation etc. They had not. Eventually given quote for installation and told another two to three weeks wait. Called last week, told it was being delivered and installed today. No communication since then. Disappointing that we have paid for our oven but have received nothing for our money for weeks. Terrible communication and co-ordination.

JausHunter Region, NSW

Gone downhill

Difficult to get through to. On hold for too long. Asked to speak to customer service, then cut off. Forgot to make delivery. Customer service person said she was 'over' talking to people like me, and I should shop elsewhere

My reference # is S104047456

Quite dissappointing

Ordered a product last month and I was allowed to choose a delivery date that I wanted, which was within 3 working days. Then I received an email from the centre that item was out of stock and I had to wait for two weeks. Two weeks passed and I sent a followup email but received no response. I called their online support and was told I had to wait for another two more weeks. I had to cancel my order.
Disappointed.

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives