Listing monitored by Appliances Online

Jes J.

Prices are over inflated

Donna Woods
Donna WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of the free removal offer

Ordering was easy and product came the next day. One trick is the offer of free “removal and disposal” of your old appliance. I was expecting my undermount range hoods to be removed but that didn’t happen. Up to this point I didn’t have a problem with them but I now feel like they mislead on purpose. I believe they should reword their “free removal and disposal “ statement as it appears quite a few customers have fallen for the so-called free offer.

Jimmy
JimmySydney

(Updated: issue resolved with item delivered) Paid for an oven, waited three weeks and was told product not available

SunnycoastgirlAU

Terrible experience so far

Sunnycoastgirl

Have sent an email response, not sure you can do anything now, it's being delivered tomorrow.

V.VCowra NSW

Withholding of a refund.

I returned a defective clothes dryerand asked for a refund to which I am entitled to by state law. The telephone consultants were very happy to help and contact the accounts department asking for the refund. But after 9 days of multiple calls and emails I have yet to receive the payment back. They have no right legally to keep it.
I shall look for a deal elsewhere next time I need an appliance after this experience.

Thank you but Winnings Group Customer Service is assisting me already

Learned consumer
Learned consumerSydney, NSW

All good until something goes wrong

JillandNino
JillandNinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service support subpar. Delivery service very good.

Had several issues with an order and everyone I spoke had no clue of. Eventually got rectified but took forever. Great delivery service though with prompt communication.

Eventually worked out okay

George88
George88Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointing installation service of front loader washing machine

We bought a front load washing machine at a good price. The online purchase was very easy and the free delivery was excellent and fast, even had next day delivery available when I ordered Sunday night. However the free installation was very disappointing, the guys were in a hurry just shoved the washing machine under the bench and plugged the power in and connected the water inlet hose but did NOT connect the water outlet because they supposedly didn't have a drill for the new S-bend. Also they didn't bother to level the washing machine so it is sitting on an angle in the cupboard space. Basic installation requirements I would have thought. Pity any customers without tools expecting an actual installation.

DODO_DONOTBUY
DODO_DONOTBUY

Air-conditioner comes without energy rating sticker on front flap

Bought a Fujitsu Air Con (7.1KW) and it strangely did not have the energy rating sticker that's on the front.

Nicola 21
Nicola 21Nicholls 2913, ACT

Love my new toaster and kettle

Ordered Tuesday evening, delivered Wednesday lunch time. Fab.
Unfortunately the delivery guy stunk of smoke and so did the boxes. I couldn’t get them unpacked and out of my house quick enough. Disgusting

scott59
scott59South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery and install the next day hasn't worked since.

Hugh
HughSouth East Queensland, QLD

On the whole fairly Happy

Fast delivery in perfect condition. However the warranty that came with the Air Con was only 2 years but is advertised on the AOL website as 5 years. This is a major false claim and would have influenced our original choice. My requests for an explanation were ignored.

Bcat
BcatSydney, NSW

OK when things are straightforward, but ...

Liz
LizSydney, NSW

Don't Fulfil Price Match Promise

I bought a Bosch oven and wanted Appliances Online to price match the Good Guys. They didn't, so, I bought from the Good Guys, and even with delivery cost, the Goodguys was cheaper.

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

Angel
Angel

Logically the 4.6 rating is a sensible measure. Once you have read through the 11,000 reviews please share your assessment.

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives