Donna Woods

Donna WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of the free removal offer

Ordering was easy and product came the next day. One trick is the offer of free “removal and disposal” of your old appliance. I was expecting my undermount range hoods to be removed but that didn’t happen. Up to this point I didn’t have a problem with them but I now feel like they mislead on purpose. I believe they should reword their “free removal and disposal “ statement as it appears quite a few customers have fallen for the so-called free offer.

Jimmy

JimmySydney

Paid for an oven, waited three weeks and was told product not available

Davo

DavoSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Managers hide behind their young staff to pass on messages on their behalf. Get a backbone managers. They must write their own reviews

Susy

SusyMelbourne

Dangers of buying on line. Stick with a retailer

Order not delivered, poor communication

Rayles

RaylesVictoria

Office Customer Service

Wayne K.

Wayne K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appliances were not delivered as promised

Took a day off work had to ring several times to find where they were. Never turned up. Was in an empty house waiting no call from driver was given a 6:30 am to 11:00am delivery time.

Ruth W.

Ruth W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buyer Beware!!

Bought a Electrolux vacuum with a 12 month warranty from appliance online. Was faulty. Appliance online hand balled me to electrolux, as to where Electrolux expect me to drive 1hour away to a service centre for it to be looked at. Unfortunately I dont own a vehicle which is why i purchased online or the money for petrol to get there atm aswell.

2months later no1 has been in contact with me to resolve the issue. Appliance online telling me its nit their problem. Go away. We have emailed electrolux and theres nothing we can do.

Jarrod

JarrodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poorest warranty service ever experienced

Clinton O.

Clinton O.Perth, WA

Useless company

I contacted them on Monday in regards to a broken down machine that was purchased on 25/01/2021. The machine has been out of action for a week and they dont seem to care or press the issue with manufacturer. We have 3 disabled children in our house and now no washing machine. I would not recommend them

expattr

expattrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beko Washing Drying Machine Refund BWD7541IG

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Had a washing machine delivered, the gents delivering had to borrow a screw driver as they weren’t prepared at all.
They informed me they couldn’t take my old washing machine that day as there was no space on the truck but would be back the following day to collect it.
After several days contacted the number to be told my address didn’t exist and they had no record of a delivery:
Spoke with customer service who were apologetic and said someone would be there in two days.
They never showed.
Had to pay to have it removed myself.
On top of that the washing machine was unbalanced as they didn’t adjust the feet so it was level.
Would not recommend !!!!!

Steve

I fail to see the point in any communication, this type of follow up would have been appreciated at the time.
This serves no purpose now.
After numerous calls during that period of time I have no faith it would ever be followed up appropriately.

Disgusted-Business

Disgusted-BusinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap price = cheap service = Let The Buyer Beware!!!

Having spent over $100k+ through my business, they failed delivery on multiple occasions - to the stage I need to voice the fact. I'm now blacklisted from calling, yet they get 5 stars online?... To be fair, the call centre just grabs sales for the lowest price. No Care. No Customer service. NO RESPONSIBILITY.
Cheapest price = cheapest service.
Should have gone to Harvey Norman or ANY other store.
Want reliability & responsibilty?? Do NOT buy here! Don't even ask about warranty claims...

Customer ExperienceAppliances Online

Wish I could rate this lower

Customer Support is a joke. While I have always loved their prices - I've purchased a chest freezer that has completely stopped working.

I've proceeded to call customer service and have been told to wait until the end of the week. This is extremely dissapointing for a business that operates a same-day service. It even states in their T&Cs that they will replace the unit.

Absolutely appalled - wouldn't get this with a bricks and mortar store.

The warranty from hell

Why we get Appliances Online has no physicals store one would never have imagined the pure hell involve din what should be a routine task of getting a defective Oven repaired under warranty..
After a month of excuses, inventing reasons to not progress the warranty, even trying to offload the warranty onto Bosh which is a violation of the Act..
We have ended up waiting for a court hearing date, to get a defective product repaired or replaced under the statutory warranty embedded within the Appliances Online sales contract...

A product is only as a good as its service and warranty..
Based upon my "warranty from hell" experience from Appliances Online, I will never purchase anything from Appliances Online in the future..

Find out how Appliances Online compares to other Appliance Retailers

All good if your product is in good working order. But beware if things go wrong!!

JAF

JAF

Appliances online CANNOT be trusted - avoid them

This is the first time I have used Appliances Online and it will be the last. Ordered a BBQ in Oct - told it would be here in Dec for Christmas. Then told 1st week of March and now they say May 2021. 7 months to receive an order! No thanks,

Kiang T.

Kiang T.Sydney

Poor customer service

I bought a LG washing machine (wtg6520) on August 2020 from Appliance online. The LG washing machine stopped working properly since Nov 2020. As its under warranty , I've contacted Appliances online twice (once in Dec 2020 and another time on early Apr 2021) to report the problem and during both times they informed me that a LG will be contacting me soon , but LG never had contacted me back. I had contacted appliance online to follow up with them when LG will call me but all they said is to wait for a few more days for LG to contact me (which they never have yet). I ended up calling LG directly but still they have not fixed my washing machine. I will be making a complaint to NSW Fair Trading.

Anton S.

Anton S.Sydney, NSW

below average product. Terrible after sales service

SunnycoastgirlAU

Terrible experience so far

Sunnycoastgirl

Have sent an email response, not sure you can do anything now, it's being delivered tomorrow.

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives