Donna Woods

Donna WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of the free removal offer

Ordering was easy and product came the next day. One trick is the offer of free “removal and disposal” of your old appliance. I was expecting my undermount range hoods to be removed but that didn’t happen. Up to this point I didn’t have a problem with them but I now feel like they mislead on purpose. I believe they should reword their “free removal and disposal “ statement as it appears quite a few customers have fallen for the so-called free offer.

LightfireCreative

LightfireCreativeIllawarra, NSW

Appliances Online don't adhere to Australian Consumer Law

SunnycoastgirlAU

Terrible experience so far

Sunnycoastgirl

Have sent an email response, not sure you can do anything now, it's being delivered tomorrow.

Niraj

Niraj

Onlne delivery company forgets to put order on delivery truck !!!!

Placed an order for a washing machine with a next day delivery - was advised just before mid day next day that order has not been put on truck - which is pretty basic function for an online services delivery company to do. Not a pleasant experience at all !!

V.VCowra NSW

Withholding of a refund.

I returned a defective clothes dryerand asked for a refund to which I am entitled to by state law. The telephone consultants were very happy to help and contact the accounts department asking for the refund. But after 9 days of multiple calls and emails I have yet to receive the payment back. They have no right legally to keep it.
I shall look for a deal elsewhere next time I need an appliance after this experience.

Thank you but Winnings Group Customer Service is assisting me already

Learned consumer

Learned consumerSydney, NSW

All good until something goes wrong

Broken machine

Delivery was great and the guys installing/removing old machine were awesome but the machine didn’t even work...... now have to wait for another week for a new machine which is frustrating when you’re a full time worker and only have 1 day off during the week to be home for the delivery

Best Price (Not) Guaranteed

JillandNino

JillandNinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service support subpar. Delivery service very good.

Had several issues with an order and everyone I spoke had no clue of. Eventually got rectified but took forever. Great delivery service though with prompt communication.

edward c.

edward c.Western Australia

selling things they don't have ... be careful... delivery delays shocking

Eventually worked out okay

check your manual

I bought a wine cooler and the delivery man told me the key is inside the cooler, and took the packaging away which actually still had the key and instruction manual inside.
So I called applianceonline and they said to call the wine cooler company directly to get the key and manual. I don't understand why I have to go through this trouble when it was a mistake on applianceinline's part.

George88

George88Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointing installation service of front loader washing machine

We bought a front load washing machine at a good price. The online purchase was very easy and the free delivery was excellent and fast, even had next day delivery available when I ordered Sunday night. However the free installation was very disappointing, the guys were in a hurry just shoved the washing machine under the bench and plugged the power in and connected the water inlet hose but did NOT connect the water outlet because they supposedly didn't have a drill for the new S-bend. Also they didn't bother to level the washing machine so it is sitting on an angle in the cupboard space. Basic installation requirements I would have thought. Pity any customers without tools expecting an actual installation.

DODO_DONOTBUY

DODO_DONOTBUY

Air-conditioner comes without energy rating sticker on front flap

Bought a Fujitsu Air Con (7.1KW) and it strangely did not have the energy rating sticker that's on the front.

Nicola 21

Nicola 21Nicholls 2913, ACT

Love my new toaster and kettle

Ordered Tuesday evening, delivered Wednesday lunch time. Fab.
Unfortunately the delivery guy stunk of smoke and so did the boxes. I couldn’t get them unpacked and out of my house quick enough. Disgusting

scott59

scott59South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery and install the next day hasn't worked since.

rgonline

rgonline

Buying and delivery fantastic, installation option advertised on website refused by installer

I bought a split system airconditioner recently - great value and the delivery was quick and very easy to arrange. However, the option of getting installation arranged through 1stCare which is advertised on the website is very disappointing. I couldn't even get a quote because when I rang they said they don't do installations where a body corporate is involved. This should be stated upfront in the terms and conditions. Now I have to shop around for an installer and would possibly have been better off getting a package deal for purchase and installation elsewhere. Not happy.

Victor

VictorSydney, NSW

Washing Machine order

I have had to change an ordered washing machine to a different model due to new space requirements. Appliances Online still came with the old ordered washing machine so I had to wait another day which also required me to take another day off work.
When the right washer arrived, the guys could not connect the washer and said there is something wrong with my taps and I need a plumber and just left. But in reality they were just lazy as I could connect the washing machine myself- without any need of a plumber. Not a great service!

taxiteds

taxiteds

could not recommend

freezes up very quickly and the top and bottom shelves are very hard to pull down and push back in

Hugh

HughSouth East Queensland, QLD

On the whole fairly Happy

Fast delivery in perfect condition. However the warranty that came with the Air Con was only 2 years but is advertised on the AOL website as 5 years. This is a major false claim and would have influenced our original choice. My requests for an explanation were ignored.

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives