Donna Woods

Donna WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of the free removal offer

Ordering was easy and product came the next day. One trick is the offer of free “removal and disposal” of your old appliance. I was expecting my undermount range hoods to be removed but that didn’t happen. Up to this point I didn’t have a problem with them but I now feel like they mislead on purpose. I believe they should reword their “free removal and disposal “ statement as it appears quite a few customers have fallen for the so-called free offer.

Jim R.

Jim R.Central, SA

Great washer with many options

This washer replaced another front loader and the room we saved front to back made it easier to measure up and and finish laundry update. Being able to buy online and having delivered in such a small time frame is the selling point for us.

Yeonhwa

YeonhwaSydney, NSW

Lowest price with next day delivery

Overall happy about buying my fridge at the lowest price and next-day delivery. My fridge has mild damage on the front door, but no worth to complain, I decided to keep it.

- website design itself looks good, but some scroll buttons and payment pages need improvements.
- Anyway, I would be super happy without the door damage.

Kylie

KylieHunter Region, NSW

Great little machine.

Great little machine. Makes a good coffee, takes up little bench space and looks good. A little tricky and messy at first but used to it now

JIM MYLONAS

JIM MYLONASSouth East Queensland, QLD

oven

very good,just what i am looking for with a good price and a good warranty on the oven all went well i am happy

JoReviews

JoReviewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

So impressed with the next day delivery (it’s so rare in Aus) and the heater is great. Easy set up too.

Kelly S.

Kelly S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and prices!

Great prices. Fast delivery. Slightly odd website. Ordered on a Tuesday night and it was delivered about 8AM on Thursday.

Christophe L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

New dishwasher with dents

I took advantage of the Easter deals to replace my broken dishwasher with a BOSCH.
They delivered it with dents, had to take it back and now I'm at least 2 weeks without a dishwasher.
Edit on 15/04/2021 : Their customer service offered me a compensation.
I'll recommend them.

Christophe L.

Hi. Thank you, I just did.

Daniel

DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product

SunnycoastgirlAU

Terrible experience so far

Sunnycoastgirl

Have sent an email response, not sure you can do anything now, it's being delivered tomorrow.

Fiona

FionaPerth, WA

Stylish and Practical

The wine fridge is well designed and looks great; it runs very quietly and we are very pleased with our purchase.
There is a minor issue with the led light reporting the temp which is not ideal but overall, we are very happy.

RussellStreetKid

RussellStreetKidWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Diswasher....

Was easy to install and set up myself,
Test run went very well, instructions with product very good.
Everything went well.

rktwt01

rktwt01Sydney, NSW

Excellent place to compare and buy

This is the reasonable dryer.

Fair price, silence and friendly. I didn't use any Beko before but the price beat the other. It works quietly. I like it.

dheva

dhevaPerth, WA

Working well so far

Ordered a Bosch dishwasher that was about $100 cheaper with appliances online. It was delivered really quickly and is so far doing its job.

V.VCowra NSW

Withholding of a refund.

I returned a defective clothes dryerand asked for a refund to which I am entitled to by state law. The telephone consultants were very happy to help and contact the accounts department asking for the refund. But after 9 days of multiple calls and emails I have yet to receive the payment back. They have no right legally to keep it.
I shall look for a deal elsewhere next time I need an appliance after this experience.

Thank you but Winnings Group Customer Service is assisting me already

Learned consumer

Learned consumerSydney, NSW

All good until something goes wrong

John

John

EXCELLENT PROCESS AND COMPLETION

Website is easy to use, and choosing your product is also fairly painless. Search should be more prominent as a function. But otherwise first class experience from start to finish.

Great product

The Sunbeam stickmaster Pro is easy to use and great price. Appliance Online is an excellent company. I always check their store before going anywhere else.

Gav

GavWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Good product. Had stock where others didn’t

Had stock when others had nothing. Pricing is variable so shop around. One week later and they’ve dropped the price $70. Darn. Installers were polite but didn’t know what they were doing. Caught them taking the transit bolts out too early. They also managed to flood my laundry. In the end I removed it and reinstalled myself. Sits beautifully now. Product is good.

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives