Appliances Online

4.9 (6,866)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (153) · No (7,240)
    5.0 (5,673)

jval1217

jval1217Perth, WA

The best

Have used Appliances Online a few times now and am amazed each time at how wonderful the service is, especially in this day and age where service is a thing of the past. I wouldn't buy any appliances from another company after experiencing how good they are. Very happy customer here.

Cindy

CindyIllawarra, NSW

Morphy Richards Toaster and Kettle

Absolutely beautiful. I got the kettle and toaster in the Evoke Rose Quartz range. Stunning colour, quality appliances. Ecstatic with my purchase. Will come back for future purchases at bargain prices. Being able to choose your delivery day is a bonus. I had a fantastic driver and was informed every step of the way. My items were dropped off to the minute I was told.

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Great dryer.

Great service, great product the web site and ordering was very simple. Price was affordable and the delivery was on time. They even took the old dryer away.

Stephanie C.

Stephanie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Buy all my appliances from here

Best price, next day delivery available, no delivery fee and they remove all packaging and old appliances. What’s not to love

Michael G.

Michael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

Outstanding service. Both by AO and the delivery driver. Less than 24 hours from ordering to delivering! HIGHLY recommend. Will definitely use again.

Mel P.

Mel P.Hunter Region, NSW

Brilliant service so easy

Love that I can get an appliance quick and easy and they removed my old one, brilliant service and communication letting me know exactly when it was about to be delivered

Margie

MargieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent customer service

Excellent service, letting me know times to coordinate time off work to receive the oven and the electrician to fit.

Mark P

Mark PFar North Queensland, QLD

No dramas

The easiest way ever to find the item you're looking for. Great service, and delivered too! I couldn't be more happier.

Raelene

RaelenePerth, WA

Perfect service again

Product availability for next day service, price match, prompt & efficient delivery, removal of old product - what more could you ask for

Shakti G.

Shakti G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great company offering great products

I ordered a new washing machine at 9pm by 9am the next morning in a non metro area there was my new machine! there was a manufacture default which was addresses on the spot - and the next morning less than 24 hours a new machine was at my door fitted and good to go - all handled with no fuss. I decided to change my choice also and that was also received with no issue on the second delivery. They take away your old machine and everyone is super helpful and gracious. Will definitely be back to purchase next time I need a new appliance and prices are competitive. Online and chain stores would do well to follow this great business' lead - I believe it is a part of Winnings appliances.

Donna Woods

Donna WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of the free removal offer

Ordering was easy and product came the next day. One trick is the offer of free “removal and disposal” of your old appliance. I was expecting my undermount range hoods to be removed but that didn’t happen. Up to this point I didn’t have a problem with them but I now feel like they mislead on purpose. I believe they should reword their “free removal and disposal “ statement as it appears quite a few customers have fallen for the so-called free offer.

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service all round

Good pricing, quick delivery, no damage to products, on time exactly as arranged. Could not ask for a better service.

Functional and efficient

Dishwasher has a good amount of space. Good options of cycles to enable eco and quick washed for better efficiency.

Henry Q

Henry QPerth, WA

Always Happy

I had bought most of appliance with Appliances Online. Pricing is good, service good with free delivery and collection of old appliances. Most time next day delivery. This time had a defective one initially and exchange was done within 2 days and also had further discount.

Trinity

TrinityMurray Region, NSW

Great company.

I’ve ordered many items through this company and have never been disappointed. Delivery is super fast and items are always well taken care of with no damage ever to my parcels. They always have the cheapest price for great products. I recommend them for quality and convenience and ease of use, and it helps you can trust the company.

jim

jimSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and next day delivery!

The staff on the phone was able to price-match a competitor with no issues and appreciated the next day delivery!
Would shop again.

Vee Em

Vee EmSydney, NSW

Best service

If you know what you want, this is the best service. Competitive pricing. I have now used them 4 times and each time the delivery guys have been polite, efficient, knowledgable, helpful and on time.

Ellis Hopper

Ellis HopperWyong

Legendary delivery service.

One of the most pleasing and satisfying online transactions I have ever done. Courteous and efficient sales process and a far more competitive price than Harvey Norman.

Delivery guys were amazing!

We live down a very steep, curved driveway and up 2 flights of stairs, access is a nightmare!
Many times we have had delivery drivers refuse to bring appliances up, leaving it by the door for us to deal with ourselves.

Appliances Online delivery drivers just got on with it, no fuss took my old machine away and installed the new one! They were great! Also love my new machine!

Bee

Bee

Great Service, hopefully appliance will be reliable

Purchased large appliance. Third purchase over the years.
Great customer service, trouble free process from selection, purchase, delivery to installation. Constant communication, tradies who turn up on time.
Hopefully, product is reliable and trouble free.

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

kathy

kathyasked

what is a great spin bike fro home that is solid and reasonably priced

Russell
Russell

Do your own research, I did and I am extremely happy with what I bought from AO! If you don't know what you want, go visit a B&M

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives