Appliances Online

4.9 (7,189)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (166) · No (7,576)
    5.0 (5,952)

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fair pricing, great service

The prices are a bit cheaper than the competitors. The free delivery service and collecting service their offer is a great feature and definitely worth considering.

Traveller
Traveller

Delivery is prompt and on time. However, if you are COVID concern, delay your purchase.

Ordered yesterday and took delivery today in Sydney. Can't complain about the timeliness of the delivery.

However, two delivery persons showed up without wearing mask. When I offered mask to one of the delivery persons, the person replied "I don't wear mask". Given the current COVID situation in Sydney and delivery persons go to multiple homes everyday, I would suggest to delay your purchase until the COVID situation ease.

Chris S.
Chris S.Sydney, NSW

Always excellent service

I have purchased products and services from Appliances Online numerous time and am a very satisfied customer. Their customer service staff is excellent.

Peta M.
Peta M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and excellent price - what more could you want!

Wonderful service from start to finish.
I had a very helpful online person help me select my products, and then price matched to another retailer for me.
Delivery was on time, friendly and professional.

Can highly recommend

Prompt and reliable delivery of new appliances

Items ordered at lunchtime and delivered by 8.30 am the next day. Excellent communication regarding delivery times. Great customer service.

Maneesha
ManeeshaSydney, NSW

Great dehumidifier

My 120 year old house was breeding mould at various rooms, ausclimate-dehumidifier is working extremely efficiently to remove the dampness.

Paul G.
Paul G.Sydney, NSW

We buy all our appliances from Appliances Online for a reason

Excellent prices, products and service. AO have their own delivery team and are able to provide friendly and on time service with precise delivery times.

Lordknaps
LordknapsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AOL - You've done it again.

The best on line buying experience. Web site is quick and easy to navigate. All the manuals and installation guides are available. Prices are very competitive with free collection of old appliance. Delivery is very fast with a text advising a 2 hour window for delivery the day before, then another text to advise they are 30 minutes away. Communication via email and phone has also been excellent in the past when a manufacturer couldn't supply stock.

jyzwyz
jyzwyzSydney, NSW

Fantastic Buying Process

Very competitve pricing.
Easy online product comparison and purchase process.
Communication by text and email is excellent.
Delivery service is fantastic!

Great Pricing and Service

I have used AO a number of times and have been impressed with speed of delivery - we are in a regional area North of Brisbane.

Pricing was also better than the store based retailers.

Daryll
Daryll

Best service

Ordered a heat pump dryer last night. Order received and installed within 12 hours from ordering. Had to alter my order and they were quick to respond.

I have yet to check how the unit performs but I am sure it will be worth it based on reviews.

Florent
FlorentSydney, NSW

Fantastic online experience!

Very impressed with e-mail communication as I was kept informed step by step until the delivery. I was amazed by next day delivery! I did my my purchase on a Friday night and got my dryer delivered the next day in the morning, I could not believe it. Definitely unmatched on the market. This is a reference for online customer experience.

Ken
KenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Appliances Online for your service

Have used Appliances Online 4 times and with each unit delivered the drivers were prompt and courteous.can recommend this company for value and service.Ken

Review collected in partnership with Appliances Online

Sueanne
SueanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy To Set-up And Great Price.

Good picture and sound quality. Easy to use hand control. Set-up is a cinch.
The price was great! Not a top-of-the-line internet access TV but, that's not what it was required for.
Happy sports-mad hubby and wifey's TV is no longer under threat of takeover.
YAYYY!

Bec
BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing

Great service from start to finish. Easy online ordering system. The delivery guys were so lovely and helpful. Faultless service, thank you

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives