Appliances Online

4.9 (7,407)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (167) · No (7,801)
    5.0 (6,113)

JVM
JVMSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic

Professionally run business. I had a fridge delivered and installed. Great service. Washing machine I ordered 2 weeks later . Machine was faulty so the guys just took it away with them. Received new one on Tuesday. They installed it and took carton away. Their prices are better than retail shops and include delivery and installation. Great delivery guys where nothing is a problem.

Bel
Bel

Excellent customer service

Online customer support was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. Everything from purchase to delivery to installation was smooth.

Sunbeam barista max coffee machine

Appliance one A+ on your quick reply and help, I need a product returned, they paid all cost, and I received my new machine before they received mine back, will definitely be buying all my electrical products from you. I must add this machine sunbeam barista max is the best machine out there, I didn't want to be without it, but only had to be without it for 11/2 days, cheering, thx so much

Shareen T.
Shareen T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and effortless

Online ordering very easy to use. Fantastic updates on ETA of delivery and delivery team respectful of your property and helpful.

Theophilus Rizla
Theophilus RizlaIllawarra, NSW

Easiest way to buy appliances

Good range, great prices, and often next day delivery. Why drive to a store? You don't need twenty words to explain it.

Very happy with Appliances Online and my new Samsung washer!

15 hours from order to delivery, installed new machine, took away old one, very happy with efficient service, will be back next time an appliance breaks down

Great seller with good service and cost.

I am a second time customer of "Appliances Online". I am extremely happy with the service and the price of the products. We will be also be using appliances online to purchase a new washing machine and dryer. I recommend this company, very happy. Delivery was the next working day.

Mari Phillips
Mari PhillipsSouth Australia

Very happy customer!!!

Item was delivered very quickly. Item was placed where i wanted, unpacked and packaging taken away. Thank you. I will use their services again.

MKW
MKWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple, sleek & effective

I got this for my sons room who gets milk asthma and often a blocked nose at night. No more blocked noses and while it’s not a cure all - every little thing you can do to help, helps.

Thom
ThomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keep the amazing service. I will be your customer forever

Amazing services. Really fast delivery. Delivery guy really friendly and helpful. I definitely be one of your loyalty customer by now. Thank you so much

Emma
Emma Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Effortless experience

The ordering process was so easy and my purchase arrived in a couple of days.
I was able to extend the warranty of my item to 5 years just by registering online. this process was also super easy

Great Service

Very happy with my experience using Appliances Online. Easy to use their website and place an order, regular updates on when the delivery would arrive (was on time and less than 24 hours after I ordered) and installation was quick & stress-free

anndee
anndeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

EXCELLENT SERVICE

I couldn't believe how quickly my item arrived, I ordered late in the afternoon on Monday and it was here on Wednesday morning!!
I will definitely be using this company again, the price was quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else I looked and well known brands too.
Highly recommend this company

Good price and prompt delivery 2 days after ordering.

Good price and prompt delivery 2 days after ordering.
Ebay tracking indicated product a week away when in fact delivery was two days after ordering on a Sunday.

Adam
Adam Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Everything promised was delivered

I live in regional Victoria and ordered and delivered within 24 hrs. The delivery driver text in the morning as promised and then again 30 minutes before arrival great service.

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives