Appliances Online

• Return Claim MadeYes (162) · No

Sunbeam barista max coffee machine

Appliance one A+ on your quick reply and help, I need a product returned, they paid all cost, and I received my new machine before they received mine back, will definitely be buying all my electrical products from you. I must add this machine sunbeam barista max is the best machine out there, I didn't want to be without it, but only had to be without it for 11/2 days, cheering, thx so much

Shane S.
Shane S.Sydney, NSW

Appliancesonline are the best in the business

I always buy from appliances online they have good prices a good selection and unbeatable service and delivery. Recently had to return a product because it didn't work properly, they delivered a new one the next day and took the faulty one away, all at no cost to me and no questions asked. VERY EASY.

Steve P
Steve PNortheast, VIC

Would not use any other supplier

Always reliable with excellent service. I did have a problem with my first dryer washing machine and they actioned an exchange once they contacted the manufacturer

Find out how Appliances Online compares to other Appliance Retailers

Made selection delivery connection and removal of old machine suoer easy and fast.

Best price
Amazing service
Within 14 hours of purchase my new machine was delivered installed and running.
Never going back to store shopping again for home appliances.

Sarge
SargeSydney, NSW

They are the best

I always buy from appliances online. They have the best service I have ever encountered. They exchanged a fridge for me when I decided the first one was too small.

Diane
Diane

Restored my confidence in Appliances Online

We had a bad experience when we purchased a french door fridge. The original delivery team installed it wrongly and left it even though it was showing an error message. But when i complained to Appliances Online, they quickly sent out another team who were very good, changing the faulty fridge and installing the new one in a very neat and professional manner. I have always been happy previously with their service and this restored my confidence in using them again.

Joe and Helen P
Joe and Helen PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellence all round!!

Excellent products and exceptional customer service on all levels (both pre and post purchase)... from the selection process and discussions with Cal in the Customer Service department, to the FAST delivery and installation process and answering of after purchase queries - cooktop had a scratch on it and it was quickly replaced with no additional cost for delivery and installation... EXCEPTIONAL and INCOMPARABLE service and level of care... simply the BEST experience ever!! I have no hesitation in recommending Appliances Online to all my family and friends (and anyone else who wants to listen).

Gina
GinaPerth, WA

Absolutely the best

I had problems after only 4 days with my new washing machine and Appliances Online couldn't have been more helpful. Super-fast response to everything and my machine has been replaced with a new different make and model and delivered today. Very happy and would highly recommend AO for all white goods.

Good delivery and after sales support

Despite the fact I ordered the wrong item, Appliances Online were very helpful in getting it swapped over for me. I found their online chat service and delivery process to be very good. Thanks to the team at AO :)

Best service, fastest delivery

Next morning service, great customer service and best prices. I've been reluctant to use online shopping but Appliances Online have made me wish I'd found them sooner.

Belinda
BelindaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Will definitely use them again.

Great service. Delivery was very easeful. Good communication along the way. Products as advertised. Good prices. Will definitely use them again.

Fantastic Service

I have had several warranty problems on different appliances from different manufacturers over a time. However these warranty claims have all been dealt with in a totally professional and most helpful way. There has never been any hassle at all. From the sales team to the delivery men everything ran smoothly and quickly. The replacement appliances always arrived on time exactly as promised.

EnZed0003
EnZed0003Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great start but eventually got there

Bought a TCL TV that had a few issues and no one wanted to take responsibility with TCL claiming the issues were normal when they clearly were not. After a few months, appliances online eventually agreed to change it for a different TV and the new Sony TV is so good! Have absolutely no problems at all with it and the quality in unreal. Glad the issue got resolved, shout out to Matt from customer experience for helping find a solution in the end.

John
JohnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service

The team were terrific from start to finish. Phone contact was timely and efficient and I was kept informed throughout the whole process.

Max and mate are really good at their job

Everyone loves this way to buy stuff ... Max and his team are gentle ... They delivered the washing machine .. pristine ... so will buy again again from this site.

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives