Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 2 of 500)

4.9 (7,105)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (161) · No (7,477)
    5.0 (5,874)

Moira

MoiraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tumble dryer fits perfectly in my tiny laundry.

Haven't used it as yet. Still finishing the rest of the laundry layout. Will update review when it's fully finished.

Ace Outcome!

The process and outcome was simple and issue free - will remember to check Appliances Online before purchasing from any other seller.

This company understands customer service!

Have bought from AOL several times now, and have always been satisfied. Competitive prices, free, next-day delivery by friendly, helpful staff. Brilliant.

Alex

Alex Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy pricematch

Spoke to Patrick Gastrock (special shoutout) from Appliances Online for a price match and was able to get through in 2 minutes. Easy price match and very straight forward process. Can't wait to receive our fridge and washing machine. More reviews to come post delivery!

Bel

BelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional customer service and delivery.

Wonderful friendly delivery service, on time and courteous. Great Japanese washing machine with a 3 year warranty. I've only used it a few times but it seems to work well. Good value for money for an 8kg front loader. Love this company!

Bob

BobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New Dishwasher

Great pricing, next day delivery and on time, kept informed on delivery times, pricing for Bosch products was cheaper than other online stores

Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So efficient

The process was simple to use and seamless - delivery within 22 hours .
Will certainly use Appliance On Line again and recommend

Exceptional service

The order process was straightforward and easy to do online. Delivery of goods purchased was punctual, careful , delivered by friendly and courteous staff.

Moreton

Moreton South East Queensland, QLD

Free delivery sealed it

Got the product I was after delivered free within 24hrs of ordering at a price less than the mainstream outlets. Cannot complain.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service - delivery staff great, used several times and always easy and fast. Saves money and hassle of going into store.

Excellent customer service

Superb customer service. They efficiently organised for faulty item to be picked up and delivered a new product within the next business day.

Simon P.

Simon P.

Very positive experience

Excellente customer service fully professional, knowledgeable, supportive and understanding. Easy to order online. I paid my ceramic cooktop by bank transfer and customer service accepted to place order on the spot, in order to save time and I was delivered within 48hours. The delivery/installation team is very well organised, and provide an acceptable time window and additional message within 30min of arrival. Team members are professional, well experienced and efficient. Very Happy with my first experience with Appliance Online!

seahorse66

seahorse66Melbourne

Awesome service

Ordered a product from Appliances Online but then changed my mind. Usually that's too bad so sad. But on the off chance I could change it, I asked via their website chat function. To my surprise they said no problems, and the very helpful Dylan waited online while I chose the replacement. He even price matched for me as I had seen a cheaper price! Brilliant. I added on another product to the order as he had been so helpful. I haven't received the order yet but just wanted to post as I was thrilled with that service. I had to call back as I needed to pay the difference over the phone with credit card, and the phone staff were fab too.

Garry

GarryMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

great to deal with

You can have complete confidence when buying with appliances online, just a fantastic easy purchasing experience, great communication right up till the point of delivery and the delivery team couldn't have been more helpful.

Xi C.

Xi C.Sydney, NSW

Great price and great service for Bosch Washing Machine WAW28460AU

Sandra

Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

GeorgieSos

GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.

Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives