Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 3 of 500)

4.9 (7,134)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (161) · No (7,504)
    5.0 (5,898)

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service and Prices

Good service and prices. Delivered on time, Kept me fully briefed of deliveries. Back office and delivery people are very good. The taking away of the old appliances is a great service. No headache

Perfect! Super happy with everything :)

Ordered on Sunday, delivered on Tuesday morning. Got message to follow my order, super efficient. Delivery guy was smiling and happy! Super happy with my product :)

Tammy
TammySouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with our new watching machine

For the first time I decided to try appliances on line for a new washing machine after friends recommended the site such an easy process ! Very happy with delivery ,installation & machine we purchased

millet
millet

Exceptional service, great price

I ordered my fridge online 10pm it arrived by 11am the next day. The communication was great for the delivery time. The delivery guys were friendly and professional, installed the new fridge and took away my old one with no fuss. The price was very competitive. I cannot fault Appliances Online, they provide exceptional service, the website makes it easy to compare models and choose, and the delivery, installation and removal of old products takes the stress out of purchasing large appliances.

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product! Punctual! Fast delivery

Great product. fast delivery . Does what is advertised. I would buy again and would recommend to friends and family. Great value

Dissapointed
DissapointedPerth, WA

Sunbeam EM5300S Coffee Machine Appliances Online

Excellent machine and service from AO. Ordered Sunday and delivered Monday around 10am. AO was also $100 cheaper than Good Guys. It took me a while to get the machine to give me crema but it's all good now! You can use coffee beans or ground coffee. All in all, excellent value for money and excellent service from AO.

Marscia
MarsciaPerth, WA

Excellent and very efficient.. it’s the way to shop

Very easy to purchase with Appliances on line the prices were very competitive I ordered and it was delivered in 2 days.. The site is user friendly and the company is efficient… Delivery service is second to none, on time and the D drivers where very careful, and catered to your needs.. I have used AOL a few times and will continue to… A great Company…

Great product but even greater company!

This is the second time I have bought from Appliances Online and couldn't be happier withe the service. The product works well and I would recommend this company to anyone.

Davina
DavinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent experience

I placed my order for a Westinghouse hot water dispenser mid-afternoon and my order was delivered the very next day. The price was very competitive and offered free delivery. Extremely pleased with the whole process. Strongly recommend Appliances Online.

Albert
AlbertSydney, NSW

A great company that provides excellent service

Very good website that has all the helpful product details. Very friendly and capable customer service team which makes purchasing and price matching process extremely easy. The delivery team is professional and friendly. Definitely will be the first place I go to next time i need to buy any appliance.

Rob Dog
Rob DogAdelaide

Easy and fast, smooth all the way.

We ordered a couple of items. The items were listed in such a a way we could make a consumer based decision. I paid for it ha. Gout it was delivered the next day. Could not have been easier. I will recommend and will buy again.

Clyzen L.
Clyzen L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Online business supported by Real human with excellent customer service

Great experience buying online with real human Immediate service to process purchase without the wait - reliable from paying to delivery.

riko
rikoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I bought a little washing machine (Esatto) 2 weeks ago. It is working well so far. This is the second purchase. I was so impressed by delivery guys. They are friendly and helpful. I will recommend appliance online to anybody without hesitation. Thank you

Trish Cameron
Trish CameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices great service

From ordering to delivery everything was easy ,excellent pricing , all in 7 day turnaround,appliances online highly recommended. Thank you , Cameron’s

KRISTIE
KRISTIESouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic free delivery, and ON TIME!!

Fantastic Free delivery and they took my old dishwasher away. Very communicative with their delivery times and took instruction well on how to get here.

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives