Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 3 of 314)

Listing monitored by Appliances Online

4.9 (6,893)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (7,837)
    5.0 (5,682)

Rhonda
RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from beginning to end

The Website, customer service department and delivery team were all excellent to work with. I am very happy with my experience overall and will definitely be using this company again.

Excellent service

Many items previously purchased, happy with everything, the current purchase of TV, was so easy and good product. Me happy.

Great

Great services and excellent delivery we have a lot of stairs delivery people we more than happy to bring the fridge all the way we have had things delivered from other places who refuse to bring the items in so thank you once again

GailS
GailSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service

Couldn’t rate or recommend Appliances Online any more highly. Their service is outstanding. They deliver on the date you nominate (even next day). Free delivery and best of all, they remove the old appliance for free too. You can’t say that about too many other companies.

IJKD
IJKDSydney, NSW

Wide choice of products. Fair pricing. Very quick delivery. Would shop here again. Ordered over the weekend. Product delivered on Monday.

Hannah
HannahSydney, NSW

100% satisfaction for the order.

Layout on the website is clear. I can choose the preferred date for delivery, it is really convenient. I don’t need to check the shipment stauts all the time. They will send sms to update my order.

Helaine cunningham
Helaine cunninghamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Product competitively priced, online support extremely helpful, was able to reschedule delivery time online easily, delivery crew were super professional.

Sunrise Cafe
Sunrise CafeSydney, NSW

Oral B Pro 2 Toothbrush

Packaged well, everything included, easy to use & works extremely well.
The LED display keeps u well informed about the battery performance.

Actually a great machine just need to know how to use

I thought this machine was terrible at first because the first time I used it it took 3 hours to semi dry a few t-shirts. Turns out that I was just using it all wrong. The JEAN setting is basically the only one you should use for any big loads. Timed drying for others. And the top light above the dryness levels button is the driest setting ( I thought the bottom light was the driest setting, when that was actually the damp setting lol) . Worth reading the instructions although they’re not as easy to work out as you’d think. Still, just following these guidelines will give you nice, cupboard dry washing. I now love this machine. It’s an inverter so it’s whisper quiet too. Great deal!

Bitchn
BitchnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely in love with it!!!

My fridge is awesome, I have a spine injury so it's really wonderful to be able to have access to the entire fridge crispers and all!!! It's so big there's room for everything I couldn't be happie!!!

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service

Online shopping was easy, price was great, delivery in couple of days. The delivery guys were great, friendly. Putting together the items and taking away old ones, was excellent, thank you

Steve E.
Steve E.North Queensland, QLD

First time user, won't be the last.

Impossible to find the size and style of fridge I wanted at local businesses. Thanks to their large range, found the perfect fridge for my small unit. Very prompt delivery to regional Queensland and couriers helped me store my old fridge for pick up by a friend. The delivery service alone would have cost nearly $90 locally so to get it free was a huge incentive to try Appliances Online.

Kept me informed at all stages of the delivery process until the item arrived at my door. Would buy again.

Kim A.
Kim A.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service from go to whoa

Best service and delivery. Will use again next time I need an appliance. Regular sales as well if you subscribe.

Kirst
KirstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time but not the last

Outstanding from initial discussion about the most suitable product for me right through to the set up and removal of all the packaging.

Rick
RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why pay more?

Have had 2 Sunbeam Cafe series Coffee makers, this time we went for the little brother, the Mini Barrister. Coffee still Tastes great, steamer seems more powerful. Hope it lasts as long as our previous two did. Plan to take this one on the road with us..

LjS
LjS

faultless experience

from the online experience to delivery and removal of old unit - I can't even believe that you could get this all SO right. well done.

Vizza
VizzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

To the gentlemen that just delivered my brand new washing machine, thank you. Not only were you so professional and prompt you were so well mannered, patient and respectful.
To the customer service gentleman that I dealt with at appliances online, you were so easy to deal with and upfront. And you honoured the price change.
Such a pleasure I will definitely be buying from here again.

Excellent Service

Choice of delivery date, great discounts, no mess left behind, removal of old machine and reconnect new and no boxes to get rid of from new products.

Salon Director
Salon DirectorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy as... :-)

My staff are loving our new bench top dishwasher and the ease in purchasing it through Appliances Online. Thank you and your delivery team.

sami14
sami14Sydney, NSW

Always outstanding

Love dealing with appliances online. Superior customer service, great prices, everything from start to delivery. Will use them over and over again.

AMAZING SERVICE

The gentlemen from Appliances ONLINE, Samu and Jordan delivered a top load F & P washing machine, up my very steep drive and into a very small laundry. They did this very difficult placement without complaint. Thanks for doing an amazing job. I would certainly use APOL in future.

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and fast delivery

Very happy with appliances online. Great price for the washing machine, plus it was free delivery and removal of the old machine. Will be purchasing from them again.

AmandaP
AmandaPMelbourne

Great prices & good service

Great prices, quick delivery, free removal of old appliances, no hassles with price-matching one time I found lower price elsewhere.

Adrian
Adrian

Fabulous TV

Order process , service , delivery , communication was excellent.
Our 65inch QLED TV has a brilliant picture quality .
Only one issue : functionalities on the newer style remote more difficult to locate/operate.
Fortunately , the remote from our older Samsung TV also operates well with the new TV & we are finding this easier to navigate with.

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

Angel
Angel

Logically the 4.6 rating is a sensible measure. Once you have read through the 11,000 reviews please share your assessment.

Joy S.
Joy S.

I have bought from this store over several years. The service is always great, pricing and delivery excellent. Any problems were dealt with and the live chat is a good way to communicate. They price very well and even try to give better price than already low listed price. Their feedback is very good.

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives