Appliances Online

Appliances Online (page 3 of 7)

Listing monitored by Appliances Online

• Return Claim MadeYes (168) · No

Great air con

Good air con for a small room. Easy enough to install and very quiet when running. Company swapped the wrong size for the right one which was really helpful.

Debbie Boyd
Debbie BoydSouth East Queensland, QLD

F/P RF 519 B/mount fridge RF522BRPX6

The website had all the information I needed to make a quick decision. This fridge is perfectly suited to our needs and very user friendly.

Extremely satisfied
Extremely satisfiedHunter Region, NSW

Superb service!

The assistance received over the phone was superb and very efficient. The delivery guys were courteous, prompt and very obliging.

Dingo
DingoSydney, NSW

Winners

Great prices and phone support. The members facility has an electronic copy of all my manuals.
The delivery guys are legends, they always give me a 30 minute warning and a call as they approach.
Cannot get better than Appliances Online

Glenn10
Glenn10South East Queensland, QLD

Appliances online

Had a faulty cooktop delivered, rang customer service and they had a replacemnt on the next run, delivery guy swapped it over and took all the packaging away, easy peasy, its when you have a hic up that you see how good a compaies customer service is and they came up top notch

Suzanne
Suzanne

Friendly service. Good information on customer service. Helpful for older customers when they need help.
Good return policy.
Senior citizen

moonlight24
moonlight24

westinghouse Microwave

Item as described, would do business with them in the near future, customer service was excellent, fast delivery, Great Functions.

Russell
RussellGoulburn Valley, VIC

Exemplary service

A faulty product was returned and replaced at no cost and with no fuss. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend the service.

10/10 service

Fast and free next-day delivery in NSW (even regional areas). Easy return/exchange process when I had an issue with the product. Great and competitive prices. Couldn’t be happier with the services provided. Will definitely recommend to anyone needing a new appliance

Find out how Appliances Online compares to other Appliance Retailers

This is perfect can't live without it

Best price, plenty information, best delivery service, well communicate, and I love my tv and refrigerator thank you so much

Hoang
Hoang

Great customer service!

I placed an order for the Sunbeam Barista Max EM5300S, the order came pretty quick after 2 days. However, the pipe had a leak so when I turned it on the water came out from the bottom of the machine instead through the group head. I reached out to Support and they agreed to exchange for a new one. The process was quick and easy, the new one performs well without any issues so I’m glad that the team handled the situation well.

Gerbra67
Gerbra67Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Supportive service

My coffee machine was slightly defective and was replaced by a new one. Service was helpful and obliging. Delivery coordination could be better though as new one was meant to come Wednesday but did not. I had to chase it up and it then arrived the next day.

Great service!!

Fantastic service in regards to warranty! After compressor failed on previous purchase within warranty time, a new fridge delivered & replaced.

Mjay S.
Mjay S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love my dehydrator

Appliances Online is a fantastic company to buy from. I had a faulty item and it was replaced quickly with return of the faulty item all arranged. I am very impressed with this Australian company. After being scammed by Chinese I am really eager to buy from Australian Retailers and online is convenient for me as I live in a rural area. Appliances Online is excellent with great customer service when something does go wrong.

Elie
Elie

Amazing Service

I couldn't believe how good the service was, even 6 months after I had purchased my items. I ordered the wrong size rangehood and the rep was happy to change it over for us. All resolved within 10 minutes!

A++++++

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

Appliances Online is the best online business I have ever dealt with - no exceptions! From start to finish the process was streamlined and trouble free. Even with a warranty issue with the product I bought, the after sales service was just as good. I could not recommend Appliances Online highly enough. Amazing!

Frank Marks
Frank MarksSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect as per usual.

Never had an issue with the service and when we had a problem with an appliance that was two years old and just out of warranty they refunded our money in full and further to that offered a discount on our next purchase. Perfect!

Timothy R.
Timothy R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good service

Very easy ordering process and also exchanges were sorted out without issue. We are very happy with appliances online and would recommend them to any one looking for household appliances.

Michael Turner
Michael TurnerMid North Coast, NSW

Great product, very happy customer

Who is virtually an unlimited choice of options with most products I have purchased be at the recent wall oven or the TV I purchased earlier in the year. Great products, competitive prices

Elaine
ElaineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Company to buy from

Highly recommend Appliances Online...Winning Appliances...They go out of their way to help you and compare prices....Recently bought and paid for a Fridge and found cheaper elsewhere..they gave me a credit

CazMay
CazMayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never had better customer service

We ordered a tv that was delivered as promised however on unpacking the tv found the screen cracked, rang AO, they were fantastic, sent pics of damage, we had a new tv 2 days later. Amazing service no hassle

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Appliances online offers an easy online order process and delivery was next day. Their service was quick, efficient and with competitive prices.
My ordered item was damaged on delivery and they offered to replace the item or offer me a damages discount, which I took

I love my new fridge.

Please advise other costumers don't turn on the fridge instantly. Wait least two hours because in the delivery process the gas is moved.I was so pleased when I found out that was the reason why my first order did not work.

Susan
SusanSouthwest, VIC

Very happy customer

Could not fault the customer service from Appliances Online. Absolutely flawless. We had two faulty ovens in a row and they were both exchanged for another oven with quick delivery. Appliances Online refunded our electrical change over costs without any hassle. Original item was price matched and final and third oven (which is great) was discounted upon request. All staff were supportive and apologetic. Would recommend Appliances Online to anyone.

Andrew Bryce
Andrew Bryce

Seamless exchange of faulty goods

Great service and no problem at all with exchange appliance with minor fault. Had replacement within 48 hours. Good old fashion high quality customer service. Appliances online is now officially my "go to" app

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hi there, has anyone bought an oven and or a canopy rangehood from this website perhaps? What was your experience? Are these products genuine? As well as the website? Thanking you in advance :)

JHH
JHH

absolutely terrible, got the model number and measurements wrong

Angel
Angel

Logically the 4.6 rating is a sensible measure. Once you have read through the 11,000 reviews please share your assessment.

Joy S.
Joy S.

I have bought from this store over several years. The service is always great, pricing and delivery excellent. Any problems were dealt with and the live chat is a good way to communicate. They price very well and even try to give better price than already low listed price. Their feedback is very good.

GeorgieSos
GeorgieSosasked

I love the super fast delivery and competitive pricing. I am looking to purchase a lounge from the Ostro range, but i cant find a single review any where on the internet or on the AO website. The reviews need to be prominently displayed for each individual product. When buying online I rely heavily on reviews for determining quality and value.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I don’t understand as your post is clearly not a question. Are you complaining that it is the fault of reviewers not reviewing ? ‘Please explain’.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.asked

Are all the products you sell on your online platform, 1st grade quality, sealed in their original boxes ?

Maggie
Maggie

Hello Lisa,
As far as I am aware the products are all new and boxed correctly. Ours was anyway. Hope this helps.

Deb D
Deb D

I have purchased 2 products from them and they are all new plus still in original boxes when delivered

Rico
Rico

We bought a pair of washing machine and dryer. Both were in their original boxes. There were three guys that delivered, unboxed, removed the old washer and put the new one in place. They did adjust the feet of the washer but didn't level the washer very well. So I took out a spirit level and adjustable wrench to finish the job. The boxes came with all the accessories/parts and documents described in the manual. In my case, I also ordered a stacking kit which wasn't available until a couple of weeks later so they gave me the option to split the order and received the washer and dryer first.

Get an answer from our members and Appliances Online representatives